Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

3.2

All shades contain: Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ceresin, Talc, Boron Nitride, Kaolin (CI 77004), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diacetyl Boldine, Cholesterol, Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 12/20/2007 6:20:00 PM

i am very disappointed in this concealer. i watched holly on qvc and i wanted to try it. when i went to sephora i couldn't find my exact color, either it was too light or too dark. even the sa told me that this brand of concealer wasn't good for my skin tone. she tried on 3 different ones and they all looked bad. i will stick with my amazing cosmetics. pricey but worth it

on 12/7/2007 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I like this concealer. I dont think its the best for me. I know there are probably other better concealers out there...but this concealer does a good job at covering my tremendously dark circles..:) And it doesnt dry out my eyes at all...the formula is very creamy. The only con I have about this product is that it settles into my fine lines and wrinkles:( But overall, its a good concealer. I guess I have to stick with this one until I find my HG concealer.

on 9/22/2007 7:17:00 PM

I am a PPP and I have this in shade 2 which is perfect for me. I have tried every possible concealer under the sun because i have under eye darkness and redness around my nose. This concealer is the best I've ever tried. It looks so natural and it STAYS put all day. I don't even care that it costs 18.00, because it works so well.

on 9/7/2007 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

When I need to cover up a big red pimple, I reach for this. However, for everyday use and especially under my eyes, I don't need this kind of serious coverage. Instead, I need something more moisturizing and with better blendability. The tube does look "smashing," but I think the stick format and packaging is why it is- has to be- so dry and so hard.

on 6/14/2007 11:05:00 PM

Okay, I bought this a little while ago. I have KP on my cheeks and it's red.. makes people think i'm flushed all the time... and i wanted something to cover it up. I've been searching for coverage in foundation, however nothing is really working. I was all over Ulta for maybe an hour putting on random foundations (literally all that i could test lol) and nothing was really putting my redness in its place. i decided to go around for a concealer. This is one i could try on and i was so pleasantly surprised with it! It looked lighter than my skin, but somehow it faded into it, while covering all my flaws. I put it under my eyes too and it went on well. The packaging is very, very nice. The price (for me) is a little steep $18 bucks- but if it works, its worth it. It was very nice on my skin (i'm not acne prone, nor oily, just a little dry) and smoothed on very nicely. I applied right from the stick to my skin. I can't rave enough! It covered my red! yayyyyy!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was extremely disappointed in this product. My skin is extremely oily and blemish prone, and I have a lot of red marks and scars to cover, as well as whiteheads. This concealer didn't really cover anything at all- it was hard and traveled to easily when I tried to blend. I've tried way better stick concealers for a fourth of the price. I think I will be sticking to my HG concealer- TheBalm's Time Balm. The packaging was pretty and nice, but for 16 dollars, I prefer substance over style.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

WOW. This stuff totally blew me away. Application is sorta tricky but once its on and set...youre good to go ALL DAY AND NIGHT! Resists sweat, oiliness (I blot CONSTANTLY...at least once every hour)! Looks GORGEOUS on and the packaging just couldn't be better--portable, sanitary, chic. LOVE this stuff! Better than MAC Studio finish, better than Make Up Forever's Full Cover! FANTAZZZTICCCC

Great packaging got it on sale at a great website, colour is fair porcelain, i am asianand kinda light skinned, but this was waaaay white!!! and it was kinda hard, as in the texture, and didnt really cover htat much. Tried other ones for half the price, in pharmacies that were better...but it looks sooo nice in your make up bag!!!

I bought this concealer cause I wanted to try something different as I was running out of my Clinique concealer. I thought, 'hey it wouldn't hurt to give this little fella a try.' The shade that the SA recommended me was a little too light for my facial skin tone. The stick I think was too big cause I only need to cover small areas. It didn't do a good job of covering either. A little disappointed, so I took it back to Sephora. continued >>

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this! I think I've found my new HG.

This concealer lasts much longer than any other cream concealer I've ever tried (and I've tried TONS and nothing had the staying power I was looking for). The consistancy is really nice and smooth - goes on beautifully. The coverage is medium to heavy, which is what I need.

By the end of the day, my face looks as fresh and nice as it did in the morning.

Top Rated Smashbox Products