October 21, 2014 | 2020 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2006 7:12:00 AM More reviews by SexyMama18

This is my fav LipGloss at BB&W so far!! i Love everything about it. especially the taste & scent. It leaves a nice glossy natrual sheen to your lips goes on smooth without being 2 thick, i LOVEEEEEE THIS!!!

WTG BB&W

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2006 3:21:00 AM More reviews by geeLICIOUS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had a coupon for one of these (thank you, BBW!) and decided to swipe the latest product. I have to say that I like it a lot. I'm generally not into flavored glosses but I can make an exception for this one. It smells and tastes exactly like a stick of Big Red. Not only that, after the first couple of swipes, I noticed that it kept my lips really really smooth and it has the Lip Venom look without the offensive physical torture. Not to mention, I love the hot pink color of the tube. The normal packaging is cute in general but it seems kinda oldie at the same time --- I think they should make all of them hot pink, just like this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2006 2:10:00 PM More reviews by 9Chickweed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I'm a big fan of the C.O. Bigelow Mentha lip shines for many reasons. I'm generally allergic to almost 90% of lip products out there (except MAC, but even then, I'm allergic to their lustre lipsticks and lustreglasses), and this is one of the rare shiny lip glosses that don't make my lips itch and break out into a rash. They smell and taste great, add a beautiful hint of color, and moisturize my sensitive lips superbly. I love this new introduction to their line as well. It doesn't have any color and adds a shine to the lips that make them look nice and dewey. However to me, not only do I detect a hint of cinnamon, mine has a banana-ish scent mixed in as well...but I guess that's just me. It's not a put-off, though. I recommend any of their lip shines anyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2006 1:35:00 PM More reviews by glossgirl28

This lip gloss is great! Although I love the original, this is even better. It tastes like cinnamon and has a nice shine. One of my favorite glosses by far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2006 11:07:00 PM More reviews by muakitten

Yum! This is even more addictive than the original. Cinnamint comes in a coral-colored tube, and it's a clear, super-shiny gloss. It contains 0.3% cinnamon oil and 0.6% peppermint oil. Doesn't sting at all. Feels very moisturizing. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2006 4:42:00 PM More reviews by just_like_gold

I am a self described C.O. Bigelow menthaddict. This particular one comes in a cute pinky-vermillion tube. I bought this expecting it would taste like straight-up cinnamon stick, and I expected it would sting. Rather, it tastes like ... well ... cinnamon and mint. It doesn't sting like other cinnamon-infused products do. Anyone who's ever had cinnamon eclipse - that's what this tastes like. As always, the same clear shininess as the other Mentha products, same consistency and not sticky. Freshens breath nicely too. Boyfriend approved. Go get some!