C.O. Bigelow Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

4.6

on 9/2/2006 12:08:00 AM

I got this product at B&BW when they had three for $15 - I was so excited they had it in during this promotion! I was already in love with the mentha lip shine, but wow I didn't know I could love a minty lip gloss MORE than mentha! The scent and the tingle are not at all overpowering, and it just tastes so sweet and cinnamon-y! I love this lip gloss, I've been using it daily since I got it a few days ago :) I just wish the color of the gloss was the color of the tube :D hey, I can wish can't I? I recommend this for everyone! It's perfect for a simple look because it just perfectly enhances & works with what's already there without overdoing it. :)

on 8/28/2006 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE the taste of this stuff! I was already satisfied w/the original Mentha Lip Shine, but this stuff is even better. I'm a smoker unfortunately, so this stuff doubles as a gloss & breath freshener. The best part, is that it is NOT sticky at all. LOVE it!!!

on 8/21/2006 7:12:00 AM

This is my fav LipGloss at BB&W so far!! i Love everything about it. especially the taste & scent. It leaves a nice glossy natrual sheen to your lips goes on smooth without being 2 thick, i LOVEEEEEE THIS!!!

WTG BB&W

on 8/21/2006 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I had a coupon for one of these (thank you, BBW!) and decided to swipe the latest product. I have to say that I like it a lot. I'm generally not into flavored glosses but I can make an exception for this one. It smells and tastes exactly like a stick of Big Red. Not only that, after the first couple of swipes, I noticed that it kept my lips really really smooth and it has the Lip Venom look without the offensive physical torture. Not to mention, I love the hot pink color of the tube. The normal packaging is cute in general but it seems kinda oldie at the same time --- I think they should make all of them hot pink, just like this one!

on 8/17/2006 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a big fan of the C.O. Bigelow Mentha lip shines for many reasons. I'm generally allergic to almost 90% of lip products out there (except MAC, but even then, I'm allergic to their lustre lipsticks and lustreglasses), and this is one of the rare shiny lip glosses that don't make my lips itch and break out into a rash. They smell and taste great, add a beautiful hint of color, and moisturize my sensitive lips superbly. I love this new introduction to their line as well. It doesn't have any color and adds a shine to the lips that make them look nice and dewey. However to me, not only do I detect a hint of cinnamon, mine has a banana-ish scent mixed in as well...but I guess that's just me. It's not a put-off, though. I recommend any of their lip shines anyday!

on 8/17/2006 1:35:00 PM

This lip gloss is great! Although I love the original, this is even better. It tastes like cinnamon and has a nice shine. One of my favorite glosses by far.

on 8/16/2006 11:07:00 PM

Yum! This is even more addictive than the original. Cinnamint comes in a coral-colored tube, and it's a clear, super-shiny gloss. It contains 0.3% cinnamon oil and 0.6% peppermint oil. Doesn't sting at all. Feels very moisturizing. Love it.

I am a self described C.O. Bigelow menthaddict. This particular one comes in a cute pinky-vermillion tube. I bought this expecting it would taste like straight-up cinnamon stick, and I expected it would sting. Rather, it tastes like ... well ... cinnamon and mint. It doesn't sting like other cinnamon-infused products do. Anyone who's ever had cinnamon eclipse - that's what this tastes like. As always, the same clear shininess as the other Mentha products, same consistency and not sticky. Freshens breath nicely too. Boyfriend approved. Go get some!

Popular Lip Glosses