BeneFit Cosmetics Get Bent Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

3.0

I love this! I'm always looking for a good curling mascara, since eyelash curlers don't really work and also kind of scare me. This really curls my lashes - it really is like a push up bra, as advertised on the package! It also lengthens, i don't know about thickening... but i really like it and will buy again!

Btw... my friend used it and thought it was clumpy, and you do get a lot of product when you first pull it out, but if you wipe just a little bit of it off then it's great. :)

on 1/5/2007 4:56:00 PM

I love how this mascara curls and lengthens my lashes! However, it could do a bit better at thickening. Also, I have problems with it clumping on the brush before application.

on 1/5/2007 3:09:00 PM

The only thing missing is a thickening effect. I love everything else about it. The shiny tube, the non-clumpiness, the eye-opening results. Awesome mascara, kicks ass. Next up is using it with falsies & I can't wait.

on 12/20/2006 6:45:00 PM

This is nice mascara, and it does it's justice. I would say that it is not worth 20 dollars, but hey, if you are in the mood, and youve got your checkbook out, why not? its a fun product and it lasts all day. Plus, it doesnt really clump if applied correctly. :)

on 12/3/2006 12:38:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really liked this product. Lengthens, thickens, and curls. I can use it over my other mascaras too to add extra umph.

on 10/19/2006 6:57:00 PM

it was an "ok" mascara, but i have used better.....

on 10/11/2006 11:48:00 PM

I love this mascara. Not only because the brush but because the formula is so great. Like many other people, I've tried just about every mascara ever but I'm sticking with this one for a while. You only need one coat of it. A lot of people have criticisms about how the product clumps in the packaging but the trick is to put the brush back in really quickly. Since I've learned this I don't have a problem with it. Two thumbs up.

Not bad for benefit. It curls, gives me volume and length. The only issue I have is that after awhile the mascara starts to build up at the top of the tube so you have ALOT of it on your brush, if you don't wipe it back in the tube you'll get icky clumps from too much product.

on 10/3/2006 8:16:00 AM

omg, is holy grail! am mascara snob and have literally tried every brand out there. i have long lashes but they are blond and straight. have been on search for mascara that actually curls and this is IT! love bent brush, had no problems with clumping, and my lashes are actually lifted! have been using bad gal for a while but this is my new fave!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

its like there's too much product that gets picked up on the brush, it clumps on the bristles. other than that, its great (I mean, you can just wipe off the excess). The formula is nice, and doesnt flake or irritate. The brush angle is nice. But I like BadGal mascara better. I might buy this again. ******update****** after using this for a week, it got really really clumpy! Ick!! I found I had to wipe the brush off because it was completely saturated. It clumped too much on my lashes, that I needed to brush them out after I put on the mascara. thats too much effort for me. I do like the angled brush, though, and it did make my lashes longer. but the clumps. ick. wont repurchase.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products