April 20, 2014 | 1595 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - Get Bent Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by naturalblondee92

I love this! I'm always looking for a good curling mascara, since eyelash curlers don't really work and also kind of scare me. This really curls my lashes - it really is like a push up bra, as advertised on the package! It also lengthens, i don't know about thickening... but i really like it and will buy again!

Btw... my friend used it and thought it was clumpy, and you do get a lot of product when you first pull it out, but if you wipe just a little bit of it off then it's great. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by dimitche11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love how this mascara curls and lengthens my lashes! However, it could do a bit better at thickening. Also, I have problems with it clumping on the brush before application.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2007 3:09:00 PM More reviews by halfherbst

The only thing missing is a thickening effect. I love everything else about it. The shiny tube, the non-clumpiness, the eye-opening results. Awesome mascara, kicks ass. Next up is using it with falsies & I can't wait.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2006 6:45:00 PM More reviews by oreo_cookie

This is nice mascara, and it does it's justice. I would say that it is not worth 20 dollars, but hey, if you are in the mood, and youve got your checkbook out, why not? its a fun product and it lasts all day. Plus, it doesnt really clump if applied correctly. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2006 12:38:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I really liked this product. Lengthens, thickens, and curls. I can use it over my other mascaras too to add extra umph.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2006 6:57:00 PM More reviews by LoveMyMarine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

it was an "ok" mascara, but i have used better.....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2006 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Laurski

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. Not only because the brush but because the formula is so great. Like many other people, I've tried just about every mascara ever but I'm sticking with this one for a while. You only need one coat of it. A lot of people have criticisms about how the product clumps in the packaging but the trick is to put the brush back in really quickly. Since I've learned this I don't have a problem with it. Two thumbs up.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2006 3:14:00 PM More reviews by peachy_snapple

Not bad for benefit. It curls, gives me volume and length. The only issue I have is that after awhile the mascara starts to build up at the top of the tube so you have ALOT of it on your brush, if you don't wipe it back in the tube you'll get icky clumps from too much product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by katwana

omg, is holy grail! am mascara snob and have literally tried every brand out there. i have long lashes but they are blond and straight. have been on search for mascara that actually curls and this is IT! love bent brush, had no problems with clumping, and my lashes are actually lifted! have been using bad gal for a while but this is my new fave!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

its like there's too much product that gets picked up on the brush, it clumps on the bristles. other than that, its great (I mean, you can just wipe off the excess). The formula is nice, and doesnt flake or irritate. The brush angle is nice. But I like BadGal mascara better. I might buy this again. ******update****** after using this for a week, it got really really clumpy! Ick!! I found I had to wipe the brush off because it was completely saturated. It clumped too much on my lashes, that I needed to brush them out after I put on the mascara. thats too much effort for me. I do like the angled brush, though, and it did make my lashes longer. but the clumps. ick. wont repurchase.