Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream with Royal Jelly

3.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, sesame seed oil, stearic acid (vegetable fat), kaolin, glucose (sugar), royal jelly powder, comfrey leaf extract, cucumber extract, eyebright extract, chamomile extract, rosehips extract, with hazel extract, lecithin, mica, natural borax, xanthan gum, orange oil, lemon oil, ylang ylang oil, sucrose stearate & distearate (sugar emulsifiers), fragrance, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (natural preservative).

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I was looking for an eye cream that moisturizes, doesn't give me milia and will work on those darn fine lines. I'm only 23 but I've noticed fine lines underneath my eyes (maybe i'm just paranoid)... I also get milia VERY easily... So after trying this eye cream out - for three weeks now - no milia at all! It does moisturize very well and keeps my eyes hydrated, but i haven't noticed any difference with my fine lines (if they're even are any?) ... The scent is quite strong but i like it... it's pleasent and doesn't bother me. It also doesn't sting my eyes at all the few times i accidentally got it in there... I also appreciate that is all natural and the containers are eco friendly (box recyleable and the pot is very simple) although I would prefer a squeeze tube so that it'd be more sanitary. Paraben free! Woohoo!

On a weird off note: I bought my eye cream at Walmart for $14.99 but when I was grabbing groceries at Albertsons - it was only $13.99 there! Same with the Radiance Night Cream... who would have ever though that Albertson's would be cheaper than Walmart?? Lol

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've just figured out what has been making my eyes burn, itch, and turn red for months. I'm trying to go as natural as possible with my makeup and this eye cream got mostly good reviews. I don't know why I didn't focus on this sooner! I've had to start using eye drops for the first time in my life! I looked up the ingredients and see orange peel oil and lemon peel oil. Argh. This is the 3rd Burt's Bees product that I must be allergic to.

I wish "natural" didn't mean "throw in everything but the kitchen sink", including things like rosemary and lavendar oil. I'm NOT sensitive to artificial creams but all those natural oils kill me.

EDIT: I even tried using this on my lips since I'm stuck with the stupid jar. They started burning. GAH! I'm downgrading to 1 lippies all around.

As for buying again, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!

I kind of like this eye cream, and I swear I notice a difference in my eyelids. My eyes seem to look younger and fresher or something. I think the texture is really nice and like how it absorbs into the area around my eyes. Love the scent of it too!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like this eye cream a lot. It's moisturizing w/out being greasy, it doesn't sting my eyes, and it does help w/fine lines and dark circles. I love the "radiance" sheen it gives around my eyes, makes them look brighter and smoother. The only cons are that 1) it's not fragrance free, and the scent is a little strong, but it's a pleasant one at least and 2) no SPF. I don't mind the jar, but I wish it were in a squeeze tube. Still one of the best eye creams I've found!

I did not like this cream at all. It leaves an obvious looking greasy sheen that does not absorb into my skin. Even against my oily skin, I could see exactly where i applied it. Between that and the light reflecting particles, it actually seemed to draw attention to the slightest flaw. That's definately not what I want from an eye cream. No, I would not repurchase this cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This does improve my dark circles, but that's not what I'm looking for.. because concealer can fix dark circles. I'm 24 and just got fine lines under my eyes out of no where. I got this in hopes that it would help improve this problem, however, this made the skin around my eyes itch like crazy! And what's worst, I discovered more fine lines around my eyes and dryness. If I could give this a zero, I would.

I've recently made a lifestyle change to using more holistic products in my home and in my beauty routine. I've been using mostly BB skincare products. I've gotten so many compliments. People say that my eyes look brighter and my skin clearer. My eyes may be playing tricks on me, but it seems the dark circles underneath them are diminishing. Even when I'm tired, I feel "radiant". The cream is the perfect consistency and literally melts into my skin. As a preventative measure, I'm dabbing a little around my lips too. I think the scent is a little heavy (although pleasant), but it doesn't hang around too long. I agree with some of the other reviewers. This cream would be better packaged in a tube.

Excellent eye cream! I was on the fence for a week with this at first. Then I started to notice how wonderfully soft my under eye area was in the morning! My makeup just glided on in that area. Also, there is a sparkle, a "radiance" when you look at your eyes. I love the fact too that it absorbs well on this 58 y/o face. It really does work and no harmful ingredients!

I was on the market for a new eyecream after using two jars L'oreal Advanced Revitalift. I haven't tried any other eyecream, so my rating on the Burt's Bees will be based only on my previous experience with the L'oreal. What I can say right away is that the BB absorbs quickly and leaves my skin moisturized for the length that i use it. I apply it night and day and my undereye and eyelid areas are fully moisturized and ready for makeup application. I couldn't say the same for the l'oreal which would leave me re-applying it before I put on my eye makeup because my eyelids were still dry. My eyelids are prone to dryness after I use makeup remover, so having my lids moisturized is an absolute must, and BB does the job. and besides its moisturizing power, it does NOT sting my eyes like the l'oreal can if it seeps in. AND and..it has this addicting scent that lasts for 30 mins after you apply it and leaves me wishing it didn't fade at all. it's just lovely. the price is good considering the l'oreal costs about the same ~$15 if i'm not mistaken. Plus, the BB product is 99% natural and has Kaolin clay in it which tightens lines and reduces the size of your pores!
just a nice product overall, worth trying, especially if you are a first-time eye cream user.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Dare I compare this to Chanel's Sublimage? OK, I will. For my money - and I dropped a lot of it on Sublimage only to acquire milia around my eyes - I actually prefer this. The same visual "enhancement" and a much lighter texture. Works very well under make-up as long as you place the cream lower under and off the lid (which I think you should anyway - at least during the day). And let's talk about the reasonable price and wide availability...this is my current HG eye cream.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products