LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this!! I love the scent of this and how inexpensive it is! I used 1/4 of my bar and I filled my entire bathtub with bubbles!! It was Freaking INSANE how big the bubbles were!!! I swear my tub was 1/2 water and 1/2 bubbles! The water (that I couldn't see unless I re-arranged some bubbles) Was a Gorgeous Pink :) I've already been through 2 full bars :)

on 2/20/2011 6:18:00 PM

Makes tons of bubbles, and you can use one bar for 2-4 baths. Smells wonderful and is one of my fave Lush products! If you enjoy relaxing in a hot tub this will be right up your alley!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

HG! I can usually get 3 to 4 baths out of one of these bubble bars, so the price is fantastic. I love the scent, and I adore the piles of luxurious foamy bubbles it creates. The water is pink, so that's an extra fun bonus.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the best LUSH product ever!!! The scent of The Comforter is amazing. This item lasts for about 5 baths and gives my bath tub water a nice, pink glow to it. It also gives the water a little, milky feel to it. It's $9.95 which is a little pricey to me. I will definitely buy this again soon!!

on 1/7/2011 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite BBS!!

on 12/27/2010 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this bubble bar! It turns your bath water pink and smells so good! I cut mine into four pieces so I could get more use out of it. The bubbles last the whole bath too. This is one of my favorite products from lush and I will buy again!

on 12/9/2010 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Would give it a full 5 if it wasnt for the price!! I braved the assault of scents at Lush yesterday to pick one of these up. I had read a ton of reviews and caved. Glad I did, I had the best bubble bath ever last night! Seriously, I used about a 6th of the bar and crumbled under the running water and ended up with a TON of yummy-smelling bubbles and pretty pink water. I soaked in the tub for about a half hour and almost all of the bubbles were still there when I drained the tub. Pick one of these up for an indulgent bath treat, you won't regret it!

on 11/17/2010 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my fav. bubble bars from Lush. FIrst it has a wonderful creamy, juicy blackcurrant scent. It makes a good amount of soft bubbles and colors the water a lovely shade of purple. The reason I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is that I wished the bubbles lasted longer. I get about 2-3 baths out of one bar. I def. repurchase.

on 11/8/2010 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this bubble bar, its probably one of my favorites that Lush offers. It smells great and bubbles up really well. The only thing I dont like, and this applies to all Lush bubble bars I've tried, is that the bubbles only last about 5 minutes, no matter how much I use or what I do. Other than that though, this one is really yummy!

on 11/7/2010 11:39:00 PM

Don't get me started.. this is by far one of my favourite bubble bars from Lush. It has a deep black current smell which reminds me of the sweetie pie shower jelly, amazing. The size is HUGE compared to lots of the bubble bars and costs $8.95 where I live. A tiny bit pricey but hey, it's a huge chunk.. seems like it's worth it. This made the best bubbles ever and turned the water to a lovely pink, also very relaxing as a food soak. I wanted to just fall asleep when I used this. Simply lovely.

Popular Bath Treatments