April 20, 2014 | 1497 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - ICE SHINE

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 9:05:00 PM More reviews by beachhunny07

I rate this a 5 because I LOVE IT!! makes my hair so SHINY and so soft and with the conditioner it makes it soooo very smoothe, nothing bad about the product itself. The packaging however... I got the large bottle and when I was in the shower I squirted some in my hand and then went to set it down and since the bottom is not that stable the the shampoo/conditioner It fell on my toe! AND hurt so BAD!! But love this product very much! I have medium length hair...non greasy, just normal!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2008 10:24:00 AM More reviews by RockNRollRylty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo looked intimidating at first because it's clear, not a cream shampoo. This stuff is great. It's not drying, like a clarifying shampoo and doesn't "over do it." Smells great, feels creamy and does add to the shine of my hair, which is naturally shiny anyway! I'm usually not satisfied with just one brand of shampoo and conditioner and can't use them as a combo. I usually have to mix and match them, but this goes great with the Pantene Ice Shine Conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2008 7:50:00 PM More reviews by CuteSweetSlly1

I was sleeping over at my best friends house and i stayed up all night, bored, and while she was sleeping at about 4 am i decided to take a shower lol. they ended up having the pantene ice shine shampoo, so i excitedly gave it a try and loved it! it cleaned my hair very well and left it smelling nice. this is the kind of shampoo id want to use only about once or twice a week though...very drying. i normally use herbal essences.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by rupertlilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Did nothing for hair. I think it actually weighed it down. I threw it in the trash. One of the only Pantene products I dislike.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2008 5:32:00 AM More reviews by jessicaho

My HG shampoo along with its conditioner. Awesome for my black, asian hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by jennlaVICIOUS

I was drawn into straying away from purchasing Pantene moisture renewal when I saw the pretty ice cubes on the ice shine bottles. Bad idea. It dried out my hair so much, but I did get some shine out of it. Nothing worth applauding about though. Being the cheap-o I am, I used it all up to the end. Bad idea once again. The ends of my hair were so dried out that I had to get a trim to get rid of what I called my straw ends. Wouldn't recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by neonlights

Kind of a mixed review, here! I really like the Ice Shine shampoo & conditioner -it makes my hair smooth, shiny and silky, plus it's a great price! I find it best to leave the conditioner on for 5 to 10 minutes or so. Unfortunately, build up is quite bad -my hairdresser mentioned something to do with it having a lot of sillicone in- so I use it for just a couple of weeks, then swap to another shampoo & conditioner for a while then return to the Pantene one. Packaging is OK, but a bit boring and cheapo!

I've actually got a picture of my hair taken a few hours after washing it with Ice Shine:

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyadvisor

I like this shampoo. It gives a very nice shine. It doesn't really moisterize so you probably need a nice thick conditioner along with this. My hair hasn't been this shiney since I dont know when, but I like it. I won't repurchase, not because I don't like it, but I like to use different shampoos and don't usually stick with the same one all the time, but it is a good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

ok i love this product. it doesnt give me super shine but i dont care. its the best shampoo for me out there. i love the smell, and it washes out great and makes my hair nice and soft. i also use it with the conditioner to match. and they come in really big sizes which is great cuz then you dont run out as fast

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by swanlake107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so suprised at the poor reviews this got! I only got this today and used it once, but it is one of my favorite shampoos I've ever used! It's lather is amazing, there's so much! I used it with my Herbal Essences conditioner, and after my shower I didn't even have to brush my hair to get the tangles out, I just finger combed it! It's still a tiny bit damp, but it does seem to make my hair shinier than usual. The smell is nice, I found it to be different than most Pantene products, it smells fresh and fruity. I LOVE this!