September 17, 2014 | 966 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by chippergal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Extremely dry so therefore they feel rough on your skin. Horrible around eye area and did not remove eye makeup thoroughly. Would not recommend or repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by bluujay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been breaking out like crazy the past two weeks. Couldnt figure out why; nothing changed with my diet or makeup. But then I remembered I started using these. I am so upset and actually really angry. For sensitive skin?! These are awful and I agree with some of the other reviews that they are rough and scratchy. Will never buy these again. They also have parabens in them !!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by stacydd

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Simple wipes are ok to use once in a while but i wouldnt use them everyday, they made my skin very dry and dull and they broke me out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

I got the oily skin one and they do come handy these are the first facial wipes I tried and I really like them. This keeps your sink from collecting all your makeup and getting dirty. It's good to keep them by the bed if you are lazy to wash your face. I do like that they don't have a lot of irritants. I feel that baby wipes could do the same thing though. I will continue to buy if they are cheap or on sale. Every wipe that I get it is very moist even though my sticker won't seal all the way. I don't like the seal thing. I wish there was a wipe packaging box that looks more nicer to carry around and would seal better like Aveeno's plastic lid wipes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by ladyaries

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are amazing!! Great for travel, camping, and too lazy for full routine. They make your face feel so much cleaner and without a harsh dry. Leave you smelling good, feeling great and sleeping guilt-free. Just moisturize afterwards and you're good to go. Totally recommend spending a couple extra bucks, because they also last forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got these in the mail so the price is great :) It says that it removes waterproof mascara and after a few tries and a couple of minutes in between it did. Part of my face was left stinging though and I don't know why. These wipes are suppose to be gentle. I don't mind them and I would probably buy them if I didn't like the ones from Costco more. Amazing enough there really is no fragrance so if you have a sensitivity or just don't like things that smell, these are for you.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are so far the best wipes I have used to remove eye makeup. They don't smell like anything, and they don't burn, and they actually remove 98% of my eyemakeup. I also love the toner, which I will review separately.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This review is directed at ALL makeup wipes, not just these crappy ones.
I honestly do not understand the crazy behind pre-moistened makeup wipes- I really don't. I have tried more brands than I can count on both hands and all of them just plain old suck. They are never moist enough- ever. No matter how I store them I have never pulled out a makeup wipe that was actually moist. All of them feel kinda sorta dampish if they even pass for that so naturally they don't remove any makeup. I really like the concept behind the convenience of pre-moistened clothes but they're just no good. They're just this gruff surfaces which I wipe all over my face for absolutely no reason apparently. Depending on how moist the brand is though I assure you thats not very moist, you'll be able to take off face makeup but eye makeup never comes off. Tonight all I had on my eyes was some black non-water proof mascara and I grabbed one of these wipes to take them off and when I went to wash my face properly with a cleanser I had mad raccoon eyes and had to go back in with an eye makeup remover, so not very convenient after all. I also cringe at what an impact these stupid things have on the environment, such a waste when you can use a cleanse off oil that doesn't have any physical thing that is going to dangle in the environment for the next thousand years. I am no environmentalist but it really gets me when I am watching a youtube video and people use 2 freaking wipes on their face- this is the reason that landfills are overflowing profusely. Anyways, enough with a rant. These things blow chunks- they all do. If you really want makeup wipes than I suggest you try ones that are not pre-moistened and you need to add water too so you can control the amount of moistness you're getting.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Minou87

These makeup-removing cleansing wipes are awesome, and they make removing my makeup a breeze. They have no dye, no perfume, and are not formulated with any animal-derived ingredients. They leave my skin feeling super clean and refreshed.

The only negative I have is that they claim to remove even waterproof mascara; however, in my experience they do not. I've used Volume Express: The Mega Plush Waterproof Mascara by Maybelline, as well as CoverGirl Lashblast Luxe Mascara with no success at removing it with these wipes.

Other than that, they are a definite staple in my skincare routine to cleanse my face in the evening. Well worth the $$$!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by MarcelineVampireQueen

These are my every day makeup removing wipes, and I don't think you can get better. One wipe usually removes all my makeup, including waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Simple products are very gentle, even on sensitive skin.