November 25, 2014 | 1780 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperFULL Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by summergal

My friend gave me this because her rep ordered 7 for her by mistake. Well I am so glad she did. I really like this mascara. This has the new type of wand with the short spikes. I have been using it almost everyday. It really gives me lush full lashes. I use a e/l curler with it everytime, so I am not sure how it works in terms of shaping lashes. No spidery lashes here. And it lasts all day. I most likely will get my own after I use up my tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by katiebird61402

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am an Avon rep, so I hate to say it..but this mascara is no good!! The brush has short tiny little bristles, and just made my lashes clumpy. It was also hard to wash off.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by crimsonelegance

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was taken by the Ads and the cute brush on this mascara. However, much to my disappointment, the only thing I got from this was clumps, clumps, clumps!! Also, the black is not as dark as I prefer - I thought it was more deep, dark gray. Won't purchase again........

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2007 7:44:00 PM More reviews by honey112101

I love this. I've been using Urban Decay's Skyscraper, and just decided to try this because I was getting low and I knew I wasn't going to Sephora anytime soon. Anyways, the Avon lady delivers it, lol.

I totally loved it and I loved the price. I use my Jane Iredale lash conditioner and then I put about 2 swipes of this on each lash (4 for full glam), and it never clumps up and if you use the lash conditioner, it's practically waterproof. I doesn't end up under your eyes at all.

I know I'm not going back to get the Sephora one as long as they don't change the formula on this mascara :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2007 11:58:00 AM More reviews by KC6111

Love it. It doesn't end up under my eyes instead of on my lashes. Great applicator. I only wish it came in a waterproof formula. EDIT - I had to take down one lippie because I feel that the tube dries out quicker than mascara should. I've bought several now and they all seem to dry out quickly (only last about a month instead of three). I still think its a really good mascara though, especially for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2007 10:17:00 AM More reviews by patpatpat

This didn't really work for me. My 2000 Calories looks like it's about to expire so I decided to use my other opened mascaras more (before I have to throw those out too!). This had been sitting in my makeup box since after the new year. Didn't like it when I first tried it. Don't like it now. The brush is similar to the Masterpiece's brush but this clumped even with only 1 coat and gives me panda eyes. I've worn this 2 days in a row now. Yesterday I wore eyeliner and thought it was that which ran, but today I only wore mascara and it still smudged. So no, will not continue to use this or repurchase... no way can I tolerate panda eyes! On a side note, my 2000 Calories has only been opened for a little over 3 months and it's become really clumpy and brittle... have they changed the formula??

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2007 3:10:00 PM More reviews by JenAtticus

I've been using diorshow and tried this after someone recommended it to me. It's AWESOME. And so much cheaper. I've never seen my bottom lashes so long before. I rarely have to use a lash comb with this mascara. You have to get the application just right so it takes a few tries but once you learn how to work the brush it's AWESOME.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 8:19:00 PM More reviews by amarock

This mascara just didn't do it for me. I bought it because it was on introductory sale for $3.99 Cdn. and I thought it might be similar to CG's Lash Exact for less. The mascara gives ok definition after 1 coat, but after another coat, I end up with clumps. After combing out my lashes with my Tweezerman lash comb, it's better, but the mascara doesn't hold a curl, so I end up with these bone straight lashes sticking out. Lastly, this stuff flakes and smudges through the day - when I get home, I end up with little black flakes all over my undereye area, plus, there are faint smudges, a la raccoon. One thing I do like about this mascara is the packaging and brush - the rubberized brush is smaller than the CG and MF ones so it can get to all the little hairs. I've been using this mascara on and off for about 2 months, and it's going in the bin. Overall, I would not buy this mascara again, I will stick with my new-found HG, CG's Volume Exact.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2007 8:23:00 PM More reviews by njtheaterchick

I LOVE this mascara. It never clumps and the brush gets all the little lashes. It can go on light or do a few coats for super think lashes without the clumpy mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 5:53:00 PM More reviews by AuroraSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My new favorite mascara. Goes on nicely, but without any really clumping issues. Makes my lashes look killer. Not much to say aside from that. I really like the applicator!