October 25, 2014 | 1881 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by broadwaycutie21

I started using this about 3 nights ago and I've had a massive red rash, itching, and pain in my armpits. It seems to help during the day but I can't get through the night with this stuff on my skin. It is absolutly driving me insane. Unbarable. I don't know how people use this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by roxy76

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a senior in high school and I've had a sweating problem for about 4 years. I've tried many different kinds of deodorants, and nothing has helped. It even seemed like some of the deodorants I used only made me sweat worse. I had to wear shirts that didn't show my sweat stains, I never lifted my arms up, and I always felt uncomfortable at school. It could be freezing outside, and my armpits would still be drenched in sweat. I wish I had known about Certain Dri sooner, but recently, I finally did find out about it. Certain Dri is the only product that has taken care of my sweating problem. It's not expensive at all, and you can find it at just about any convenient store. This product is also available online. It's important to follow the directions that are given, especially when it says to apply sparingly. When I apply too much of the product, it makes my armpits very itchy throughout the night. There's no need to roll it on more than a couple of times. I still use Secret Clinical Strength in the morning after I take a shower to get a little extra protection and to smell good. Certain Dri doesn't have much of a scent, and is specifically an anti-perspirant. Now that I have this product, I can wear whatever I want and not be embarrassed to lift my arms up in front of people. If you have a bad sweating problem like me, then Certain Dri is the right thing for you. This is a long review, but I really want to help out anyone that is looking for help with their sweating. This is the first review I've ever written, because no product has ever made such a huge difference for me like Certain Dri has!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by lillill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It works really well..believe the reviews

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG. This keeps my armpits dry throughout the day (I use it after I shower at night) and it doesn't leave a residue or streak clothes at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by HelloKitty8698

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome stuff. I don't sweat from any part of my body but my armpits and they sweat alllll the time (I guess to make up for the other parts of my body that don't sweat lol!) Anyways, this prevents sweat stains pretty well and it doesn't burn at all, even if I just shaved my underarms. I've gone through about 3 of them and I will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Pinkkittyrokz

I absolutely love this stuff!!! A couple years ago, I think I had hyperhydrosis. My underarms were constantly sweating. I would get really gross wetness in my shirt, and in turn, stains. I would be sitting on the bus to school, in the middle of winter when it is around 0 degrees and I would still sweat a lot. I couldn't wear certain colored shirts and I always had to have a sweatshirt with me (the sweat sometimes even seeped through that too-- ew, sounds gross) But then I got this stuff. I used it as directed for about a year. After the first week, I noticed a significant difference. I still sweated, but not as bad. As I continued to use, I started to only sweat in reasonable situations (like when I'm being active, or if its hot out) After about a year, I stopped using it. I don't need it at all anymore! Of course I still sweat, but it isn't excessive (even when I am active or when it is hot) I don't get sweat stains on my shirts anymore which is great. No more embarrassment from that :) If you have some sweating issues, I highly recommend you try this stuff out

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by boydsno1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unlike other deoderants, this one really does work exactly as advertised. I have tried many different anti-perspirants and this is the ONLY one that keeps me dry. I only need to apply it every other day, and it still stops me from sweating. Aside from that, it does not leave any stains on my shirt like conventional deoderants do, dries very quickly and is non-greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by vrenfroe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im 14. i have hyperhidrosis, and I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I do not sweat at all! i use it every other night, it stings a little, nothing unbearable though. sooo worth it though! I cant stress how amazing this is!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by LuluLime11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

It's the most irritating product I have ever used and I don't even have sensitive skin. It's truly leaves me raw, dry, itchy and disgusting. I wish I could use this, but I can't. It burns and itches so bad I cannot sleep at night. I wake up in the middle of the night itching. I scratch my armpits in my sleep, as well.

It's terrible. I have no idea how people get past the irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by itsallgeometry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has CHANGED MY LIFE!! I have always had an issue with "underarm perspiration"... like, not even because I was nervous or hot or anything, I just thought it was something I had to live with. When I went shopping, I would try to only buy things that wouldn't show my sweat. And when I think about how much money I have spent on tops that I ended up having throw away anyway because of permanent "discoloration" (sounds so much better than pit stains, haha) ... well, I just really really wish I knew about this product a long time ago. I can wear whatever I want!! <3

I apply it before bedtime. At first it was every night but now it's just once or twice a week. I don't use right after shaving .. or even a few hours after shaving. I usually shave in the morning, so it works out. And I have not had a problem with irritation yet.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No