Certain Dri

4.4

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chloride 12%. Inactive ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Best chit evarrrr! I buy the roll ons..use it at night before bed almost everynight and it never fails...only if l stop using it a few days would go by and then l will start getting light pit sweat ..mind you my pits don't sweat outrageously but l just like to be dry and save myself from the embrassment of wet pit spots...will use this forever. Oh and fyi don't use it after you wax or shave it will burn and if you use this often as l do l suggest to skip the night that you wax/shave in the morning you still won't sweat only if you stop completly for 3 days or more

on 12/3/2011 8:56:00 PM

It works! I had a really bad problem with sweating, so I gave it a try - it worked! Now I do not use it and there is no problem with sweating - i.e. use it sparingly, when sweating goes away, stop using it. It does irritate the skin under the arms, but because it only take several uses to work, I am willing to suffer through :).

I started using this about 3 nights ago and I've had a massive red rash, itching, and pain in my armpits. It seems to help during the day but I can't get through the night with this stuff on my skin. It is absolutly driving me insane. Unbarable. I don't know how people use this stuff.

on 11/13/2011 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a senior in high school and I've had a sweating problem for about 4 years. I've tried many different kinds of deodorants, and nothing has helped. It even seemed like some of the deodorants I used only made me sweat worse. I had to wear shirts that didn't show my sweat stains, I never lifted my arms up, and I always felt uncomfortable at school. It could be freezing outside, and my armpits would still be drenched in sweat. I wish I had known about Certain Dri sooner, but recently, I finally did find out about it. Certain Dri is the only product that has taken care of my sweating problem. It's not expensive at all, and you can find it at just about any convenient store. This product is also available online. It's important to follow the directions that are given, especially when it says to apply sparingly. When I apply too much of the product, it makes my armpits very itchy throughout the night. There's no need to roll it on more than a couple of times. I still use Secret Clinical Strength in the morning after I take a shower to get a little extra protection and to smell good. Certain Dri doesn't have much of a scent, and is specifically an anti-perspirant. Now that I have this product, I can wear whatever I want and not be embarrassed to lift my arms up in front of people. If you have a bad sweating problem like me, then Certain Dri is the right thing for you. This is a long review, but I really want to help out anyone that is looking for help with their sweating. This is the first review I've ever written, because no product has ever made such a huge difference for me like Certain Dri has!

on 11/13/2011 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It works really well..believe the reviews

on 10/20/2011 4:25:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

HG. This keeps my armpits dry throughout the day (I use it after I shower at night) and it doesn't leave a residue or streak clothes at all.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Awesome stuff. I don't sweat from any part of my body but my armpits and they sweat alllll the time (I guess to make up for the other parts of my body that don't sweat lol!) Anyways, this prevents sweat stains pretty well and it doesn't burn at all, even if I just shaved my underarms. I've gone through about 3 of them and I will continue to buy.

on 10/13/2011 1:09:00 AM

I absolutely love this stuff!!! A couple years ago, I think I had hyperhydrosis. My underarms were constantly sweating. I would get really gross wetness in my shirt, and in turn, stains. I would be sitting on the bus to school, in the middle of winter when it is around 0 degrees and I would still sweat a lot. I couldn't wear certain colored shirts and I always had to have a sweatshirt with me (the sweat sometimes even seeped through that too-- ew, sounds gross) But then I got this stuff. I used it as directed for about a year. After the first week, I noticed a significant difference. I still sweated, but not as bad. As I continued to use, I started to only sweat in reasonable situations (like when I'm being active, or if its hot out) After about a year, I stopped using it. I don't need it at all anymore! Of course I still sweat, but it isn't excessive (even when I am active or when it is hot) I don't get sweat stains on my shirts anymore which is great. No more embarrassment from that :) If you have some sweating issues, I highly recommend you try this stuff out

on 10/12/2011 9:54:00 PM

Unlike other deoderants, this one really does work exactly as advertised. I have tried many different anti-perspirants and this is the ONLY one that keeps me dry. I only need to apply it every other day, and it still stops me from sweating. Aside from that, it does not leave any stains on my shirt like conventional deoderants do, dries very quickly and is non-greasy.

on 9/28/2011 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Im 14. i have hyperhidrosis, and I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I do not sweat at all! i use it every other night, it stings a little, nothing unbearable though. sooo worth it though! I cant stress how amazing this is!