September 1, 2014 | 1994 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by alycia98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic product! I use the brow side to tame my brows which are plucked and everything but still tend to become unruly and messy looking throughout the day at school and this helped so much! I use the mascara end for my bottom lashes. I have always had trouble with finding a mascara that doesn't make my bottom lashes look like spiders but this makes them look natural but still makes them look like they have mascara on them! Its awesome! I also use the mascara end to prime any non waterproof mascaras that I have and it makes the mascara stay like waterproof mascara does!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is great I have unruly brows (thanks dad) and I use this to tame them. I donít use the eyelash part so what I do is when I finish the eyebrow section I flip the wand onto the eyelash part. So inexpensive and I always have backups. I have repurchased many times

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by youngpunkk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my automatic, go-to brow tamer. How can you go wrong? It's a dollar, available at every Target, does what it's supposed to do, and comes with a decent amount of product. I use this every single day, and it keeps my brows put. I've already repurchased this several times, and I'll continue to do so. This is a crucial part of my makeup arsenal. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is one of my favorites from E.LF is great for keeping my brows in place and the best part, its affordable

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by mijuness

I don't see the need to spend more than a dollar on a brow gel when this does everything a brow gel is supposed to! Even though it comes with a clear mascara end, I still use that side for my brows when the eyebrow side is all gross and used up. It dries really quickly and my brows don't budge for the whole day. Perfect and affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is great for holding my eyebrows in place. As I age, my brows get more and more unruly. Great product! Better than the pricey Anastasia brow wax pencil!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by KeepFlyyingGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product for the price. I use this solely for my eyebrows, and either side works fine for the purpose. I brush this through my brows to achieve the shape I want, and then I very lightly fill in any sparce areas with a pencil. This gel allows me to achieve perfectly shaped eyebrows, an understated statement brow if you will. Holds them in place all day (better than many high end gels too!).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by vesperholly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing. Dries quickly, perfect for setting your eyebrows, only a buck. Can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by madisonlovesmakeup

I love this! It keeps my eyebrows in place all day long and the mascara is great to hold a curl for an everyday look. The price is perfect at only a dollar. Totally will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by FairytaleEndings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only thing I ever use on my brows. My brows are already really full so I don't need anything to fill them in. But they tend to go all over the place if left untamed! So I use this. It keeps the hairs in place without making them feel crunchy. The spoolie is also perfect for getting into the brow hairs. I wish there just wasn't a side for mascara because I never use it.