September 17, 2014 | 1940 users online

Mascara - Avon - Wash off Waterproof mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by SophH

This mascara doesn't lengthen much but it makes my eyelashes much blacker and lasts all day. It's the best waterproof formula I've tried in high-end and low-end mascaras-I can swim with this for hours and it still stays on yet it comes off easily with my cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ordered this because it was on sale for only $1.99. It gives nice length and average volume, but it lasted all day long and was easy to remove. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2008 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Liita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday use mascara and I really love it, itīs great because it applies beautifully, without clumping or doing a mess and even being waterproof is very easy to remove with just soap and water, I really like the brush. Is the only mascara that I keep buying time after time after time, the only caveat is that I find that it doesnīt do anything special (volume or lenght) for your lashes but is perfect when you want them to look like they have some color and texture to them.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by yoyomofo

i have a huge problem with mascara that flakes off and make me have racoon eyes to i normally don't wear any mascara on my lower lashes unless it's waterproof. but i hate taking waterproof mascara off at the end of the day because i find it either doesn't come off all the way or you have to use one of those oily gross removers that leaves an oily film on your eyeball and you can't see properly for a couple hours.
so i saw this "washable waterproof" and i was sold. while the mascara doesn't really do anything for volume or length, it does keep your lashes separated and it doesn't flake or smudge. and the best part is that it comes off easily at the end of the day as promised, without that gross oily remover. i use a regular make-up remover and it works but warm water with some soap would work just as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2008 11:35:00 AM More reviews by jaluna

If you want simple lashes like a little definition without lengthening or thickening this is quite good enough. Does not clump, doesn't flake, doesn't smudge on me and stays the whole day. I would continue buying but they're not holding this product at the local Avon stores where I am at the moment but I'll definitely buy again. (^_^)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2008 9:02:00 PM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Doesn't do much for my lashes. I've noticed it to be flaking after 2 months of sporadic use. It also smudges by the end of the school day. Argh. The cheap price, any where from $1 - $5, keeps it from getting a 1. I would not repurchase because it's just not for me. I need more enhancement. Btw, it can't hold curls very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Cokebear

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Only mascara I wear, lasts all day, no smudging, and washes off easily with soap and water. Doesn't get any better than that!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2008 11:50:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrockstar

This isn't my favourite mascara at all. I don't like how the brush is, i'm used to a more full brush. The good thing though its like a basic mascara. Maybe if you need to go to the grocery store and whatever, but I definatly need more in a mascara then this has to offer. It never kept the curl of my lashes which was a bummer. I wouldn't buy it again, but everyones different.

UPDATE: Ok, well I got better with my mascara techniques and decided to try this again with the good reviews. I do like it and think I'll start buying this mascara for my everyday use. I tried this in Black and I also tried the mini one in Violet which is kinda nice. But yes, I added a star.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Why is this product so inexpensive? Because it's cheap crap! It does nothing but flake- flake! flake! flake! It didn't come off completely when it got wet, but it flaked so bad I'd rather go without and be embarrassed by my blond eyelashes than to have people gawk at my abused and decomposing eyelashes. Also, absolutely no volume. This mascara sucks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 7:01:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara doesn't flake off and has amazing staying power. Love it! I have it in Black and Brown.I had to take off one lippie because the consistency is very wet and itmakes lashes clump together if you don't apply carefully. I found that the more you stroke the lashes with the brush wand, the more they clumped. So try to do the job in 2-3 strokes or you will have a clumpy mess. Application is key for this product. Overall - great product for daily use. Not recommended for people that need definition or maximizing power. For that, I like Avon's Daring Curves Mascara.