October 25, 2014 | 1850 users online

Gels/Soaps - Kiss My Face - Olive Oil Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2006 8:44:00 PM More reviews by babyblue42

One of the few soaps that doesn't make me itchy. I like it better than Dr. Bronner's or any of the other soaps that I have tried, and it is cheaper. Just be sure to use one of those draining soap dishes or it will turn to goo!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2006 2:49:00 PM More reviews by kelloggs99

Ever since I became pregnant, my once oily skin is dry as a bone. I have even switched from oil-free lotions to straight sweet almond oil on my face! That said, this soap is what I use to wash my face. It leaves my face feeling clean, but not tight. I like the very subtle smell and the color is pretty neat, too. Try it, and you just might like it :0)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2006 5:52:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this for body washing, but it's awful for face washing. I tried this because of the good reviews-- my skin is VERY dry in the winter, but still breaks out (I use Retin-A with a heavy face creme on top at night). I guess at the end of the day "saponified olive oil" is still soap, because my face was the driest I've ever seen it two minutes after washing with this. Major flakes of skin popped up all over my face. I do find it gentle and effective for body washing, though, and I like unscented products, so I hope three stars is the correct rating! Just my two cents.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2006 11:16:00 PM More reviews by tasham53

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great soap! All natural and non-drying, way better than any liquid soap out there!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by PINKSG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worst bar of soap I have used. Will not re-purchase any Kiss My Face soaps. Doesn't moisturize at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 2:14:00 PM More reviews by shedaisy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i found out about this after reading here. i am so glad i got this. i use it on my face and its amazing, no more dry spot, breakouts. my skin is so smooth and radiant even my boyfriend can not belive it. i don't know how it will work during summer but it is working great this winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by pezbot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

All of the Kiss My Face olive oil soaps are great. I especially love the Honey one. They are very pure mild soaps that are great for sensitive skin. My husband won't use anything else in the shower. He has very allergic skin and this is one of the only soaps that has Never given him a reaction. The price is very reasonable and most all healthfood stores and some drugstores now carry the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 3:19:00 PM More reviews by stephanie32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really do love this soap. It has only 3 ingredients. It works for both face & body.(atleast for me!) It's $2.99 for the 8oz bar(4oz is $1.99), which I use because it's the best value. I keep it in a plastic travel soap dish so it doesn't get wet & wash away in the shower. I also use a bath sponge for my body & wet & rub over the soap, so it lasts quite a long time.(3 or 4 mths.) It leaves my face & body soft since olive oil is fabulous for the skin!

The smell isn't bad. It's not a strong smell. The packaging is minimal so it's better for the enviroment. It's from a healthier natural company Kiss My Face who I really love! I think it's a all around winner in my opinion!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2005 4:36:00 PM More reviews by mugsy

I started using this when I decided to start using all natural, ideally organic, beauty products. This soap is fine for washing both face and body; it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I also like the minimal paper packaging. It's a khaki green color and doesn't smell the best, but I feel great using it and my skin loves it, too. I wanted to add that I also like the low price: $1.99 for small bar and $2.99 for the big bar. No more clogging up the landfills with Cetaphil bottles!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2005 9:49:00 PM More reviews by pinki3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ill have to say that this is dirt cheap and leaves my skin clean. i use it on my face almost everyday and i've been seeing great results. it replaces the expensive DHC olive oil soaps. im lovin this! recommend you other girls try it too. doesn't hurt your skin cause its totally organic.