Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 1/26/2012 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best tweezers out there! I purchased the slanted tip ones in a cheetah print and they are incredibly sharp picking up even the shortest hairs with ease. When plucking, it doesn't hurt as much compared with other tweezers I've used due to their good grip. Definitely recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

It gets every little hair. This is a investment piece. Make sure to store them somewhere safe to they done get lost or broken and you will have them for a really long time. If they get dull you can sent them to the company and they will sharpen for free.

on 1/1/2012 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this. Although it is really expensive here in Germany (25 which is 32 $), I don't regret purchasing these tweezers.
I unfortunaly have a Monobow (I know, it's gross, but the genes weren't very nice in this regard) and no tweezers did the job of properly removing all this disgusting hair and there was always a dark shade (shadow?) between my brows, because my previous tweezers would not really pull the hair out, but kind of break it just right on the skin, so that the root always stayed in. Also, I would not get every single hair so it looked messy. Since I have these tweezers, all of that is history. It looks like there is nothing between my brows and these tweezers get even the smallest, shortest hair and pulls it out entirely. My face has never looked so clean.

on 12/28/2011 7:44:00 PM

Wish I had discovered this years ago. Look no further - this is the Rolls Royce of tweezers.

on 12/18/2011 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

These are the best tweezers I've ever used. Previously I had been using a pair by Anastasia and was fairly happy with the results. But these far outshine the Anastasia tweezers. Much better grip and a sturdier feel. I can accurately pluck my eyebrows without worrying that I'll lose my grip or pull too many hairs out at a time. I leave my eyebrows natural, just plucking under the natural line. So it's important to me that I'm able to grab exactly what I need to, and these never fail me.

They're very sharp so I have to be careful that I don't accidentally scrape or poke my skin while plucking. But other than that they're perfect. I've had mine since last Christmas and they're still just as sharp and precise as they were the day I opened them. I love the different styles and designs the brand comes out with too. It's a superficial detail maybe, but having cute tweezers doesn't hurt. I'll repurchase whenever I need to.

on 12/13/2011 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

OMG!! where have you been all my life?. Why did I spend so much in heaps of useless tweezers?. This one is THE ONE.

on 12/11/2011 2:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

These are truely the HG of all tweezers!!! I cant even say theyre overpriced as they really arent! Id spend the same amount on cr@ppy tweezers that need replacing several times a year, whereas these last FOREVER! Ive only had to repurchase twice- once because my daughter dropped them and they mis-alligned and the second time was because I lost them! I have just bought my third pair this week, and yup, theyre still as fantastic as ever. They grip every hair, they are precise, plus they look fab lol! I have the pink slanted tweezers with white flowers on and a case to keep them in. Worth every penny.

How much do I love my Tweezerman tweezers? So much that I'll say it's the single most indispensible piece of make-up equipment I own. I have had mine for 6 years and it's been 6 great years.
What I ask for from my products is very simple -- that they do what they claim to, and these tweezers are probably the only thing that actually function as they ought to, i.e., pluck out every little strand of strand eyebrow that I wish to remove. Too often, I've bought make-up that promises to give me a great complexion, or whiten my teeth but they don't. Tweezerman tweezers fulfill their function and promise.
I have used other brands like Revlon or Sally Hansen or Trim, but trust me, they're a waste of money. They get blunt and useless after a couple of months but the Tweezermans are still trusty and effective after years of everyday use. I've yet to send mine back for sharpening but I hope they'll be as good as new after they finish sharpening them. Till then, these tweezers are an investment I'm glad I made.

on 12/4/2011 9:49:00 PM

I hate to be the one that's not very enthused about this product, but I'm not.

They're excellent as tweezers, don't get me wrong. However, I see little to no difference between these and the much cheaper Revlon tweezers.

My sister has had her tweezermans for over 10 years now and swears by them. But I mean, Revlon tweezers have the same angle, same metal and are upwards of $10 less in cost.

I don't get the hype. You're going to lose your tweezers eventually, why not buy the cheaper ones and save your money.

on 11/20/2011 3:20:00 AM

Tweezerman is absolutely the best tweezer out there because of its amazing precision. Once you use these, you'll never want to use another brand again.

I love keeping my eyebrows meticulous to the point that there is never even one little piece of visible stubble. This bad boy has the ability to grab even the shortest length of unwanted hair (even hair that has hardly even breached the surface of the skin) with impressive control.

One time, I lost my pair of Tweeerman's and when I tried to locate the same brand, the store where I had bought it (Bed Bath & Beyond) was out of stock. I settled with a pair of Revlon tweezers at Walgreen's, which is what I had always bought for years prior to even trying Tweezerman brand. While I was definitely "wowed" by the Tweezerman tweezers when I first tried them, I had forgotten over the period of a year just how cruddy other brands are, so I finally had to break down and purchase another pair of Tweezerman's online. I think I remember them being around $15-20. Sure, it's a little on the pricey side for a pair of tweezers, but this is definitely a one-time purchase, especially because of the company's offer on servicing.

Regarding the servicing:
When I bought both pairs, the packaging included an insert that stated that if the tweezers ever became dull, then you can send them to the company and they will resharpen them for free -- you just have to pay for the shipping to send it to them and they cover the return shipping, which is a pretty sweet policy.

I use mine at least twice a week, and have had the same pair for a couple of years. I can tell that they have had a little wear, but they have yet to become dull enough to send off for resharpening.

Definitely a fantastic purchase that you won't regret! Buy 'em!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools