Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 10/31/2011 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best tweezers in the world. Get hairs on the first try, never get blunt and are extremely durable. Plus they come in adorable colors! Pretty expensive but well worth it. I do think the angled version is better though!

on 10/27/2011 10:02:00 PM

Mom thinks it works for her. For me? Not a chance I'll change from my 5 year old tweezers bought at the local supermarket to this. It got hold of hair 1 per 5 hairs and... no, never again.

on 10/25/2011 9:42:00 AM

Precise, effective hair remover. Just don't expect this product to be usable after any kind of fall onto a hard surface: have irreparably damaged two pairs in this way.

on 10/11/2011 12:34:00 AM

This is a must have. These tweezers are beyond any tweezer I have ever used. The price seemed a little expensive ($30) at first, sitting next to $5 tweezers.. but they are SO GOOD. Plus- Tweezerman has a lifetime guarantee and sharpens for free!

on 9/17/2011 3:01:00 PM

These are the best tweezers I have ever used. The slanted tip is awesome.

on 9/15/2011 10:52:00 AM

Exellent. Dont hesitate on the price just go and purchase right now. You will not be dissapointed. Lifetime guarantee and resharpening service is offered with all tweezerman tweezers.
They are - simply the best!

on 8/29/2011 12:22:00 PM

These really are the best tweezers available. These get fine hairs or shorter hairs that drugstore tweezers can't. I like these better than the Anastasia tweezers which I paid more for.

on 8/20/2011 12:37:00 AM

I have the pointed ones, which may look a little scary at first, but they're definitely worth the price. Yes it is quite expensive, but you should invest in a pair of good tweezers anyways. Tweezerman has a lot of cute designs and even sizes for their tweezers, they're really good quality and last really long. I've had mine for a couple years now and they're still nice and sharp.

on 8/19/2011 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have both the mini slant tweezers (plastic or paint-coated on the 'handle' part and came in a plastic tube) and the large stainless steel slant tweezers. However, I've found that the first pair that I bought and have been using a lot longer (the mini/ ones) are a LOT better at grabbing hairs because they are thinner on the ends and are the BEST tweezers I've ever used. I almost never use the bigger ones because they don't grab hairs as well, though they look prettier without the paint (the Tweezerman lettering has smudged off the paint on mine but I might purchase the petite in stainless steel in the future).
I have several other Tweezerman products so when one needs sharpening I'll send them all in and just pay shipping, which is nice.

on 8/14/2011 11:30:00 PM