Dove Summer Glow

3.3

on 5/13/2006 8:46:00 AM

I tried this last night for the first time. It is very moisturising and feels very nice on the skin, the smell is lovely going on but eventually does fade to that typical fake tan smell (not half as bad as JandJ holiday skin though)
this morning there is a hint of colour but is unfortunately a tad streaky on my legs. A good product but i would probably try others before purchasing again. UPDATE, this looks great after about the third application and exfoliating every two days, i love it now and no streaks!!

on 5/6/2006 2:36:00 PM

The best product ever! In just some days you look like you have been in the sun.But one thing that is kind of tricky, is that you have to wash away all the cream on your hands.Some days after your hands are much lighter comparing to your skin.

on 5/5/2006 6:56:00 AM

I usually don't use self tanners because on my pale skin they just turn out uneven, orangey or streaking. However this bodylotion / light selftanner from Dove really is what I've been looking for. I apply evenly, massage into skin, wash hands and some hours later I've got a nice glowy tan that isn't unnatural. Nice soft scent in the beginning, then the self tanning smell comes along, but it isn't too bad. I did notice some streaking the first time I applied this, probably because I didn't cover my body evenly, now, when I've used it a few times I've managed to get a streak free natural glow.

on 4/29/2006 2:25:00 AM

LOVE the fragrance - smells just like Burn's Asian Pear Persimmon fragrance. But it wears off after a couple of hours, and smells like weak fake tan. :( Have only applied once so far, so can't comment on its tanning ability, but since it sure smells like fake tan I'm sure it will do it's job. Plus it's bloody cheap!

on 4/23/2006 9:59:00 PM

This has a lovely fragrance and texture. Itís easy to apply, absorbs quickly and doesnít leave my skin with a greasy residue. Best of all, it does take the ghostly white edge off pale skin. I prefer it over the Johnsonís Holiday Skin because it is less greasy, smells nicer and produces a slightly deeper tan. Will be repurchasing.