December 21, 2014 | 1397 users online

Self Tanners - Dove - Summer Glow

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2006 2:36:00 PM More reviews by joseflina

The best product ever! In just some days you look like you have been in the sun.But one thing that is kind of tricky, is that you have to wash away all the cream on your hands.Some days after your hands are much lighter comparing to your skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 6:56:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I usually don't use self tanners because on my pale skin they just turn out uneven, orangey or streaking. However this bodylotion / light selftanner from Dove really is what I've been looking for. I apply evenly, massage into skin, wash hands and some hours later I've got a nice glowy tan that isn't unnatural. Nice soft scent in the beginning, then the self tanning smell comes along, but it isn't too bad. I did notice some streaking the first time I applied this, probably because I didn't cover my body evenly, now, when I've used it a few times I've managed to get a streak free natural glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2006 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Ansje

LOVE the fragrance - smells just like Burn's Asian Pear Persimmon fragrance. But it wears off after a couple of hours, and smells like weak fake tan. :( Have only applied once so far, so can't comment on its tanning ability, but since it sure smells like fake tan I'm sure it will do it's job. Plus it's bloody cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has a lovely fragrance and texture. Itís easy to apply, absorbs quickly and doesnít leave my skin with a greasy residue. Best of all, it does take the ghostly white edge off pale skin. I prefer it over the Johnsonís Holiday Skin because it is less greasy, smells nicer and produces a slightly deeper tan. Will be repurchasing.