September 2, 2014 | 1925 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO Eyelash Adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by clarklovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite lash adhesive. Lashes stay on until I take them off and when I do they come of cleanly. When I use any other adhesive I am greatly disappointed. I wear lashes often and this is always in my kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 3:59:00 AM More reviews by ampcuenca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my staples is the DUO Lash Adhesive in Dark tone. After squeezing out the product, I was greatly disappointed to see a light gray-ish watery stuff. But i decided to use it anyway. Oh boy was I wrong. The lashes stuck on closest to my eyelids (not directly on my eyelids as I heard it's unsafe to do that) steadily and blended with my eyeliner perfectly. Would repurchase if i still won't try Latisse heehee!!! ;p

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by angelxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't see why this is getting such mixed reviews. I've never had an problems with it. It's the best eyelash glue I've tried. I love it, it lasts all day and won't come off until you take it off. I've used others and they're nothing close to being as good as Duo. This is a must-have for false lash wearers!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 8:58:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

A caution. I started experimenting with false eyelashes and used this adhesive. It has latex in it. My eyes swelled up like blow fishes .... and it took over a week to get them looking normal again! Be very careful if you think you might have an allergic reaction t this. Not for sensitive eyes!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2010 7:07:00 AM More reviews by gabss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a while back whilst living in Chicago, Iíd left my Shu Uemura Lash adhesive in the UK (disaster!) so bought this in a moment of madness. Big mistake. This does the job, but nowhere near as well as my Shu Uemura favourite. I wear lashes in the evening- usually 6-7 hours max, and Duo just doesnít hold up! The product has a watery consistency (not very reassuring when applying) and does not last at all well in warm weather. If you donít mind reapplying throughout the day/night by all means buy this product, however I would choose Uemura over this again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2010 6:21:00 AM More reviews by chiriyuku

I've started using false eyelashes recently and have heard good things about duo eye adhesive so I decided to give it a try after my manicare glam eyes eyelash glue ran out (manicare glam eyes glue came free with the false eyelashes).
So far, I think it's fab! It's a bit tricky learning exactly how much glue to put on the eyelashes - too much and it takes forever to dry, too little and it doesn't stick properly at the corners - but I think practice will fix that.
The glue really does last all day, I've fallen asleep with it on, and it was still stuck on properly when I woke up - although easier to tug off in the morning.
What truly makes this glue fantastic is how easy it is to remove. Just add water and ta-da, off with your lashes. Although that does make me worry if I ever get caught out in the rain. Also, it makes cleaning the eyelashes super easy as well, coz the glue seems to become rubber like and stick together, so if you pull carefully on the strip of glue (on the lashes) the entire thing should come off in one go.
Would definitely repurchase - although i'll prob try the dark tone one next time.

EDIT: The glue isn't lasting as well as I initially thought. My lashes peeled off on their own after a few hours during dinner. At first I thought it was because of the heat ( i was having hotpot/steamboat ) but it happened again last weekend. Even after applying more glue, it just wouldn't stick. =/

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ladyracho

This adhesive was the best eyelash glue i've ever used until i started having a reaction to it :(

turns out it's most probably the latex so i've had to switch to a non-latex one.

packaging is fine, lashes stay on great and i would still recommend it to others though just unfortunately not for me anymore :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by dkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only eyelash glue I buy. It dries matte clear and is very tacky. I have oily lids and my lashes stay on all day (8-10 hrs) despite oil, eyeliner and eyeshadows. The the lashes don't pull up at the edges at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OK, I thought this lash glue was great. I had it in both the clear and the black. I hadn't used it in about 3 months. I took it out, tried to take the cap off, and the tip completely separated from the tube. There was no way to reattach it. (This was the clear.) So then I took the cap off the black one. I tried to squeeze out the glue, and the tip was clogged. The glue started squirting out a hole in the side of the tip. WTF?! No way will I recommend this product. I had to throw both of them in the trash. Waste of good money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

DUO white/clear is the best eyelash adhesive on the market and I have never found one to its equal. Tip: when you remove your eyelashes, place them on a strip of adhesive tape and make sure they are positioned in a natural curve. The next morning, place the eyelashes in a small container of either alcohol or witch hazel for a few minutes so you can easily remove the old adhesive without damaging the lashes. Always pull the adhesive off straight up, not toward the sides of the strip.