April 19, 2014 | 1772 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ashhleyyy12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

ricepaper, i love it. its my go to neutral skin tone color. it is sooooo so so smooth. its been called the "universal eyeshadow" for highlighting and lid color, and i completely agree! i will buy this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by luftballon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would have never stumbled on this product if a certain MUAer didn't include this as a super generous extra in a swap. It's the perfect brow highlight for my NC20 skin. Everything I wanted Shroom to be, this is! It looks rather yellow and boring in the pan but it's so creamy and adds the perfect sheen on my browbones that isn't OTT or glittery. This is a daily staple shimmery highlight shade for me, looks great with all sorts of looks. Almost hitting pan!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by veeveeaan

I. Absolutely. Love. Ricepaper.

I've seen blogger Christine (aka Temptalia) use Ricepaper so many times that I finally got it last year. I recently dropped it and it shattered to bits and pieces, and broke my heart. Still usable of course in powder form.

This is what I would call the perfect colour for a 50's glam look. A good wash of Ricepaper all over the lid, then blended nicely with a warm earthy brown into the crease + solid black eyeliner (with or without wing is up to you!) on the top lid. Don't forget mascara on top and bottom lashes, and red lips! Perfection!

It's a great colour that I feel will look good on anybody - though what it's used for does depend on what your skin tone (e.g. it could work as a highlighter for some people). It's super pigmented and you don't need a lot on your brush for it to go a long way. It is definitely a must-buy for me, and will repurchase it once I've finished with the now ricepaper pigment that I have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

wanted for a while but didn't get until read rave reviews about it on MAU-Thank you! For reference, I am NC20-30, Asian w/yellow undertones. I use as an allover color and brow highlight and this adds a slight, shimmery glow that brightens the eye area. I wear it w/Omega the crease and Coquette in the outer V for a daytime neutral slight smokey eye.

EDIT: sometimes it looks a bit too yellow on my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is in my top 5 of all time shadows. I use it as a brow highlight nearly every day in the summer. Perfection. Creamy. Love.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by swtangie

There's something about MAC eyeshadows that don't work for me. I love this color, but eyeshadows never seem to last for me, even with primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ciaomichaella

I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow as a highlight color. I've been hearing wonderful reviews about this from various makeup gurus on YouTube and on online reviews but didn't get to try it until 2 months ago. It's beautiful and works well with almost every skin tone. It can even be worn all over the lid by itself for a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 5:51:00 AM More reviews by saxgurl231

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the longest time I've been going back and forth between this and nylon. I'm soooo glad I bought this instead! This is the perfect brow highlighter for me. Nylon seemed soooo strong when I swatched it in the store. Ricepaper is more yellow-based which is perfect for my skin tone and it still shows up without being harshly white like nylon. I own other matte highlighters such as Brule which I love, but this is my first frost highlighter. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! If you don't have this for highlight, go get it now!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is great as a brow bone highlight. Easy to use, the consistency is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by nobryant03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loooooove this as a highlighter shade. Its very fresh and gives such a beautiful glow to the brow bone and inner corner. I have been using this for YEARS!!! I have just recently hit the pan and I will absolutely be buying it again.