MAC Frost - Ricepaper

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]

on 8/20/2010 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't understand how anyone with a lighter skin tone can be into makeup and not have this. This should be considered an essential pan to anyone currently building their makeup collection. As a highlighter its virtually universal in its application and can be used with just about any look - warm or cool. When used as a lid color however this makes for the best shade I have ever found when it comes to contouring the eyes. Anyone interested in doing this kind of natural makeup need look to no other product. The color its self is remarkably true to its description as the cream has a bit of a darker base to it than most do.

on 8/9/2010 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Another great MAC eye shadow. I find this to be a basic, neutral camel color that I use a lot with other eye shadow colors. Great staying power, especially during my competitive dancing days!

on 8/5/2010 2:15:00 AM

It's a fabulous colour, and it works super well with my Asian complexion. It brings out the brown in my eyes, and I love it as a highlighter, or even by itself. I've used it a couple times with the MAC shadestick 'Corn' and brown eyeliner.

on 8/1/2010 3:20:00 AM

This is my first eyeshadow where I have hit the pan! This is highlighter love! I use this in practically every eyeshadow look I do, its perfect to define eyebrows where the brow bone is. The texture is really smooth, and I like that it has a yellow tinge to it, because I am part asian & I love the way it works with my skin tone :D

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

A swapper was sweet enough to custom purchase this for me, and I can't thank her enough. I died and went to heaven after taking my 252 and packing this on the lid, inner corner, and swept the remains on my brow bone. With any light warm tan in the crease, I look so natural and glowy in the eyes. Ricepaper is now my HG eyeshadow!!

on 7/24/2010 9:06:00 AM

I used to use Nylon as my everyday all the time highlighter. And while it's a great highlighter, I wanted something a little warmer and toned down. I have NC25-30 skin tone (depending on time of year) and I have olive/yellow undertones with all over golden colour. Ricepaper looks so pretty as a highlighter, even as all over colour during the daytime for school/work. It's not super showy on my skin but leaves a light satin colour which is perfect and nicely demure on my skin! MAC is always pricey but super long lasting and a great quality product! :)

on 7/18/2010 5:07:00 PM

This is a very flattering color for asian skin tones. It is a very pretty gold shimmery eyeshadow that can be worn as a highlighter or all over lid color. Very versatile and beautiful. It can be used all year round.

Everyone loves this eyeshadow, but personally it is not my favorite. I was expecting an absolutely gorgeous color because of all of the raving over this product, but I was extremely disappointed! When swatched, this color is a matte... yellow? Yes, yellow. I did not purchase this from MAC. Just not right for my fair skin tone!

on 7/13/2010 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is such a versatile e/s! Love it!

on 7/11/2010 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

ricepaper, i love it. its my go to neutral skin tone color. it is sooooo so so smooth. its been called the "universal eyeshadow" for highlighting and lid color, and i completely agree! i will buy this again and again.

Top Rated MAC Products