Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 6/29/2011 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Unfortunately, this product irritates my eyes. The only thing that seems to work is the Laneige Makeup Remover (Pink Bottle).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I really like this product. It doesn't hurt my eyes like makeup wipes do and it wipes my eyemakeup and mascara away really quickly. I can really get all of my makeup off with this. The only thing that is bad is the fact that this product doesn't last very long. After a week of using it everyday almost 1/4 of the bottle is gone already.
Also, recently I have gotten chalazion(which is a bump on the eyelid due to bacteria) and i don't know if it's because of this makeup remover, but it hurts like hell and I can't wear any eye makeup until it goes away.

on 6/9/2011 9:36:00 PM

Long story short: removes eye make up in an instant; irritates my eyes like hell. Next morning they are red, itchy and look like I have a pink eye. Back to Jojoba Oil I go.

I will probably use what left it a bottle to clean brushes.

on 6/5/2011 6:42:00 PM

It's a really great product. It's just a little bit greasy but not as much as some other makeup remover I've tried. One complaint is that it does hurt my eyes when I used it, but not really badly, just a little burn. Also, since I wear waterproof mascara it takes a while to take off the mascara, but I can't really blame the remover. Overall, a great product that I would buy again. But there is a lot of product so it'll take a while to use it up.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love itttt.Removes all of my eyemakeup without tugging or pulling.Takes it out in just one swipe of a cotton ball!But its a little greasy,which isnt too bad at all.Comes in a decent size bottle,will last me a long time.

on 5/12/2011 1:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Remove is the perfect name for this eye makeup remover; it does just that, period. HG, all the way! I do not have to rub/tug AT ALL- all traces of eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow are easily swept off, no matter how many coats of mascara, and how much eyeliner (including gel liners that don't budge) I have on. I used to use Neutrogena's Oil Free eye makeup remover, which I thought was my HG, until I found this baby. While Neutrogena Oil Free is good mainly for everyday use, it was still a bit effortful to remove coats of stuck-on mascara, eyeliner, etc., when I opted for a dramatic look. And despite being oil free, it still left a bit of oily residue which I'd always have to rinse or wipe off afterward.

Now for Sonia Kashuk Remove: it's just perfect. Flawless. There's not a single negative thing to say about it, it meets every claim. It does not leave an oily residue, though I still prefer to gently wipe my eyes with a cotton pad soaked in warm water after, just to get absolutely everything off. Easily removes coats of mascara, all sorts of eyeliner, including waterproof and/or cream & gel liners, layers of eyeshadow, like a charm. I usually go for a more daytime look, unless I'm going out or there's a special event. And let's face it, when you come back super late after a long night of partying it up, with eye makeup caked on, the last thing you want to do is struggle to remove your eye makeup (option B would be not to, of course, been there/done that, hah). It's great to know that even then, Remove works perfectly- cause, you know, I'd totally go to bed with my makeup on otherwise ;)

HG, HG, HG :)

This stuff is awesome! I'm so glad I listened to the reviews and bought this instead of my usual Lancome Bi-facil! It's so much cheaper and I think it works better too! I would highly recommend you try this stuff!

on 4/27/2011 7:31:00 PM

This works better than the Neutrogena oil free remover and is pretty much on par with Lancome's Bifacil but less than half the cost. My only concern is that it's a tall skinny bottle with a larger opening - I worry about knocking it over and spilling. A nominal issue for a fantastic product.

on 4/25/2011 10:22:00 PM

Love it! Not greasy at all. Remove is the perfect name for this lovely little potion. Favorite by far.
EDIT 7/14/11 About 3 weeks ago my eyes suddenly became flanked with white dry painful patches. Worse at the inner corner with redness and white mucous buildup (not yellow - not an infection). Trying to diagnosis the problem I stopped using this product at night for 2 weeks and everything cleared up. Tried it again last night and BAM - same symptoms appeared as before. I am not sure if it somehow "expired" or I developed an allegery to it but.... I will not be repurchasing and am disppointed as the product really does remove all traces of eye make up. From love potion to poison =/

on 4/25/2011 9:54:00 PM

Awesome product - it does an excellent job getting my makeup off, even waterproof mascara, in a flash without much rubbing. My eyes are a bit sensitive (other products have stung when I'm getting eyeliner and mascara off), and I wear contacts, and this product gets 5-stars for tolerability in both of these areas. Packaging is excellent - a quick shake mixes the product and the wide mouth allows for quick application to a cotton pad. Does not break me out even though looks like it has oil in the product. Now I just need a travel size for business trips!