January 30, 2015 | 975 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, this product irritates my eyes. The only thing that seems to work is the Laneige Makeup Remover (Pink Bottle).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by makeupmouse123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. It doesn't hurt my eyes like makeup wipes do and it wipes my eyemakeup and mascara away really quickly. I can really get all of my makeup off with this. The only thing that is bad is the fact that this product doesn't last very long. After a week of using it everyday almost 1/4 of the bottle is gone already.
Also, recently I have gotten chalazion(which is a bump on the eyelid due to bacteria) and i don't know if it's because of this makeup remover, but it hurts like hell and I can't wear any eye makeup until it goes away.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by masa_inn

Long story short: removes eye make up in an instant; irritates my eyes like hell. Next morning they are red, itchy and look like I have a pink eye. Back to Jojoba Oil I go.

I will probably use what left it a bottle to clean brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by yohina1989

It's a really great product. It's just a little bit greasy but not as much as some other makeup remover I've tried. One complaint is that it does hurt my eyes when I used it, but not really badly, just a little burn. Also, since I wear waterproof mascara it takes a while to take off the mascara, but I can't really blame the remover. Overall, a great product that I would buy again. But there is a lot of product so it'll take a while to use it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love itttt.Removes all of my eyemakeup without tugging or pulling.Takes it out in just one swipe of a cotton ball!But its a little greasy,which isnt too bad at all.Comes in a decent size bottle,will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Remove is the perfect name for this eye makeup remover; it does just that, period. HG, all the way! I do not have to rub/tug AT ALL- all traces of eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow are easily swept off, no matter how many coats of mascara, and how much eyeliner (including gel liners that don't budge) I have on. I used to use Neutrogena's Oil Free eye makeup remover, which I thought was my HG, until I found this baby. While Neutrogena Oil Free is good mainly for everyday use, it was still a bit effortful to remove coats of stuck-on mascara, eyeliner, etc., when I opted for a dramatic look. And despite being oil free, it still left a bit of oily residue which I'd always have to rinse or wipe off afterward.

Now for Sonia Kashuk Remove: it's just perfect. Flawless. There's not a single negative thing to say about it, it meets every claim. It does not leave an oily residue, though I still prefer to gently wipe my eyes with a cotton pad soaked in warm water after, just to get absolutely everything off. Easily removes coats of mascara, all sorts of eyeliner, including waterproof and/or cream & gel liners, layers of eyeshadow, like a charm. I usually go for a more daytime look, unless I'm going out or there's a special event. And let's face it, when you come back super late after a long night of partying it up, with eye makeup caked on, the last thing you want to do is struggle to remove your eye makeup (option B would be not to, of course, been there/done that, hah). It's great to know that even then, Remove works perfectly- cause, you know, I'd totally go to bed with my makeup on otherwise ;)

HG, HG, HG :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeup79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is awesome! I'm so glad I listened to the reviews and bought this instead of my usual Lancome Bi-facil! It's so much cheaper and I think it works better too! I would highly recommend you try this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by changja2

This works better than the Neutrogena oil free remover and is pretty much on par with Lancome's Bifacil but less than half the cost. My only concern is that it's a tall skinny bottle with a larger opening - I worry about knocking it over and spilling. A nominal issue for a fantastic product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by AmyCat71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! Not greasy at all. Remove is the perfect name for this lovely little potion. Favorite by far.
EDIT 7/14/11 About 3 weeks ago my eyes suddenly became flanked with white dry painful patches. Worse at the inner corner with redness and white mucous buildup (not yellow - not an infection). Trying to diagnosis the problem I stopped using this product at night for 2 weeks and everything cleared up. Tried it again last night and BAM - same symptoms appeared as before. I am not sure if it somehow "expired" or I developed an allegery to it but.... I will not be repurchasing and am disppointed as the product really does remove all traces of eye make up. From love potion to poison =/

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by nyxisis

Awesome product - it does an excellent job getting my makeup off, even waterproof mascara, in a flash without much rubbing. My eyes are a bit sensitive (other products have stung when I'm getting eyeliner and mascara off), and I wear contacts, and this product gets 5-stars for tolerability in both of these areas. Packaging is excellent - a quick shake mixes the product and the wide mouth allows for quick application to a cotton pad. Does not break me out even though looks like it has oil in the product. Now I just need a travel size for business trips!