November 24, 2014 | 1282 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good liner. Cute little container and I really like the length of the brush. Good color payoff and it didn't flake or anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by achou94

I have had troubles with eyeliner. Pencil eyeliner smudged too much for me, so I switched to liquid eyeliner. My previous brand smudged easily too, and wasn't waterproof so whenever I teared up or scratched the corner of my eye, it'd completely mess up my make up. Recently, I switched to this Almay eyeliner, and I completely fell in love with it! It's easy to apply to your eye. Since I have no allergies, I didn't have any negative reactions. It doesn't smudge unless you really work at it. Also, I play soccer and I've had a lot of trouble with my make up while I play, like smudging and running in the rain so I always had to wash off my make up before a game or practice. I decided to test this eyeliner during my practice in heavy rain. It stayed on beautifully and didn't run! It washes off easily with eye make up remover, so I don't know how it works but it's great. The only problem is that the applicator runs out of liner really easily so you've got to keep dipping it in the base if you make a lot of mistakes. It's at a reasonable price, about $9 so it's affordable. I really recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is good, but not great. I have oily eyelids and it never lasts that long. I prefer maybelline's liquid eyeliner pen. This eyeliner would probably be great for someone with dry skin and a steady hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by bellagemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good if you have allergies otherwise, u can probably pass. I went through a phase when my eyes were really sensitive-almost anything made them flaky and swollen, so I bought this eyeliner and used it for the longest time b/c it was the only thing that wouldn't cause a reaction. I'm able to wear other liners now, but I still like this and keep it in my emergency touch-up bag. The color is not super black, kind of gray black, but it is really fast and easy to apply. Wear is average- I have to touch up after 4-5 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by redvermeer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like how black this liner dries. Its easy to use and I had no eye/skin irritation. My only complaint is its a little small for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by BeautyJunkie123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's an okay product. Nothing that bad, nothing that good.

Pros: Great black color, good for beginners to get the basic idea of liquid liner
Cons: Can be irritating to eyes

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by amynd

When I first put it on, I thought, " Greeaatt. This eyeliner is reallllyyy black." Then it dried. And it turned kinda gray. It also stung my eyelids, so I don't even try to put it on my waterline. The applicator is really stiff too, so there would be a streak where it was thin and then there would be like a globby kinda streak next to it. I do like the shape of the applicator, though. I like the packaging. It's really easy to remove. Personally, I wouldn't buy this again. I'm just gonna go back to my other liquid eyeliner...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

Ugh...The brush is way too hard (hurts if you poke yourself) and the formula smudges on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by joongielover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's an okay product. Nothing special about it. This was my first liquid liner and even then I thought it was alright. I didn't like the brush that much. It's short and somewhat thick with a tip that's good for a nice line but not good enough for a precise line application. The color is pigmented black but I think it rubs off a bit easily. It's okay if you don't touch it. I never wore this for a very long period of time, but I've used it enough to know its quality.

The packaging is VERY small. It's sooooo small with a very long handle/cap. It's not too expensive but for such a small bottle, it might be a bit much (although, I'm not sure if it's as little as I think it holds compared to other liquid liners.)

Good liner for a starter, and it's not too bad. I won't repurchase because I don't like the brush applicator. Only thing good about it, is the pigmentation.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by lindz19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only liquid liner I've used, but I know there is better out there. The colour and price are great, but it ends there. It stings my eyes (which are not sensitive either) and always runs into my inner eye. Like others have said, it leaves red marks where the liner was if you have to take it off to re-apply, and it stings when you remove it. It does come off easily, which is good. It smears like crazy though. Even if I've been wearing it all day long if I touch it it will smear. I used it the other day and I noticed it had smeared on its own also, which is not cool. I never have issues with makeup smearing or sensitivities either. My friends seem to like this more than I do, but then again I've only ever tried this brand. I'm going to try a brush liner next. Def. would try every other brand before I come back to this one.