October 25, 2014 | 1641 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this works wonders if you use it right! 1. moisturize 2. prime 3. foundation 4. concealer 5. setting powder

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by makeuptraveller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

sorry guys i created a new account I posted this earlier and something went wrong with that account! Therefore, Ive created another :) I am in love with the MAC studio fix fluid! Im an NC 44 and I must say it covers extremely well! It is a matt based product, however it does not look chalky on the skin. I am currently in Malaysia and with this weather after half a day in the blazing sun it becomes smooth on my skin but not at all greasy as some other foundations I have tried. So all in all an amazing foundation and definitely would be picking these up in the future :) What I love about MAC is that they've got a whole range of colours to suit pretty much each individual.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by trishamenon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG foundation!!!!!!
I was always looking for a liquid foundation that didn't make my make up looking cakey. When i found this one i did stop looking because it matched all the requirements that a good foundation, for me, has to have.
It dries matte, the coverage is medium to high but it is buildable, so you can make a high coverage very easily.
It makes my skin flawless, i blend it with RT stippling brush, what makes a very natural look.
I have just the T zone oily so in that area i use MAC finishing transparent powder and it is enough.
Very long lasting, doesn't get greasy.
I couldn't ask for more of a foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by starletdust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Amazing!! Best ever!!

I guess the thing with all foundations is they depend on your skin type and colour. Different brands specialise in different areas, but for me as a quite pale combination skin person, this is the best foundation! I don't need a lot of coverage as my skin is really clear but as a full coverage foundation, it really does the job and makes my skin FLAWLESS! If I do get the occasional spot, you can count on this to make it unnoticed. Its thick to apply so I use it gradually and build it up and I find it goes a long way. I found doublewear made my skin appear really oily and greasy when it's naturally matte and clear, but this product dries matte/dewy.

I also use the mineralize powder and prep+prime and I get compliments constantly and asked what I use, the only downside to this product is it smells really strong of wall paint while you are applying it, but its not poignant when dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Littlemissma

This is my holy grail foundation, I love the consistency and the coverage and have found the perfect way to get a flawless finish is with a beauty blender. I'm NC25 and find it matches my skin perfectly, it lasts all day and I can wear with or without primer depending on the finish I am after. I like that the foundation is buildable. My skin is fine and does not breakout with this foundation, I make sure at night I have a strict cleansing routine to take it off. The only negatives I feel are the bottle does not have a pump to get the product out and it is hard to control the amount that comes out, but can be easy fixed by purchasing a pump and the smell of the foundation is a wee bit odd. Overall great foundation if your looking for full coverage and buildable and it is well priced and worth it as a bottle lasts me about 5 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by sammylai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this foundation works well on me.

im asian and i use nc25

its a bit orange-gy if i put another layer but overall it does the job.

it has good coverage and i just LOVE MAC products.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

First off you need to purchase the pump separately, because if not you are going to be there minutes and minutes trying to get some product out. Also, it says its full cover that's a lie unless you keep layering and layering foundation which will look all cakey. I got the color NW15 which is the lightest shade in most stores and it made my face look like an ompa loompa (I know they have NW10). Would not reccomend at all, and of course as everyone knows including myself MAC foundations causes breakouts!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

Now, first off. I hate foundation, a lot. Liquid foundation I mean. But for certain times, I am required to wear it. This is an extremely full coverage foundation. My colour is NC37. Usually if I can get away with doing my own makeup, I do. I bought this for photoshoots because I wanted something full coverage and matte. This is what was recommended and for photoshoots it's great. Matches my skin tone perfectly and I use it with a stippling brush and studio fix concealer.
Use a very small amount and then spot treat areas that need more attention because this will cake up. It is extremely thick.
I hate the packaging, I have a hard time getting a good amount out of the bottle and tend to get too much out. It also smells of paint which is nasty. But the finish is matte and it looks great in photos... So for special occasions I use this, however way too thick for everyday usage.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by SophieOToole

I purchased this foundation due to recommendations that it would be great for my combination to oily skin. It is a little pricey but what do you expect from Mac. The packaging isn't the greatest as it doesn't come with a pump (I purchased a pump which cost an extra £5). I was really pleased with first impressions. It applied to the skin seamlessly and blended really well and left a flawless finish. My colour match was perfect - NC15. Throughout the day I found it made my skin quite oily so I had to keep powdering which made it very cakey. I'd suggest that it's good for short term wear but for a full day, definitely not. After a few days, I found it caused my skin to also break out. I haven't used it since and feel like it was a waste of money. I probably won't repurchase this.