Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

The first time I used this mascara I didnt like it because it clumped so much. I pretty much left me with 5 lashes. And it was really hard to wash off too. BUT once you get used to it, its actually a really great mascara. As it is applied by a comb not a brush, it works well if you just sweep it outwards and dont wiggle the wand. Also, make sure you wipe off pretty much all the excess on the wand before applying - otherwise it will clump as the formula is quite wet. As long as you dont have too much product ont he brush and make sure that you dont wiggle the comb too much as you apply, this will seperate and lengthen lashes. It can feel a little crunchy once dry, but it definitely can hold a curl all day and does not smudge. I take it off with oil cleanser, and make sure I leave the cleanser on for a few minutes to give the cleanser a chance to dissolve it. Basically, this is a good mascara if you want long-wear, and lenthening and seperating. You just need to get used to it. The application and removal can be a bit more time consuming compared to other mascaras but its worth it as it stays put and doesnt smudge or flake (even after crying!).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMGOMGOMG!! I agree with one of the reviewer, tat Japan creates the most amazing drug store mascaras EVER. Iam in love with those japanese drug store mascaras, especially for people who have short lashes. i really like the comb applicator, it seperates my eyelashes without alot of clump. It really length my lashes and give them this glossy look. I like using this mascara with kiss me volume and curl, the result are amazing. This watery formula really lengthen the lashes, then i apply kiss me which is kind of a dryish formula and add volume and curl. U can get really curly and long, bold eyelashes. the best part is u can curl ur eyelashes even after apply those mascaras, it wouldnt stick to the eyelash curler. And they both hold curl pretty well, so you will hav fabulous eyelashes all day. O and i really love the packaging of this product. It comes with a plastic box, and the container itself is gold and black, and is really delicate. I love this product!!

LOVE this product. I like the comb applicator because more of the product can get onto my lashes and it separates each lash very well.

I use it in conjunction with the Kate mascara base and the effect is striking! I always get compliments on how long my lashes are when I use this.

This stays on FOREVER. And I mean FOREVER. I had a shower without removing my make up once and the mascara did not smudge or fade. Lashes were still perfect afterwards. I have friends who go to the beach and submerge their faces in water while wearing this product. So the only minor thing is that it's not easy to remove.

I'll keep using this because I highly doubt that I'll find anything better. I've tried Dior Show, Estee Lauder, Lancome.. nothing compares with this.

Definitely the BEST MASCARA EVER. I've tried so many (L'oreal, Maybelline, Estee Lauder) which have left me with inferior results and panda eyes.

A friend of mine recommended it to me and I picked up several wands during my trip to Japan. I've never looked back since! This mascara completely transformed my incredibly short lashes (<1cm) and gave it a total make-over. Not only did my lashes stay curled upwards, it even looked longer. The combined effect totally 'opened' up my eyes.

And it stays on FOR HOURS, with no panda eyes and dark-eye-circle- effect at the end of the day. In fact, it is nigh imposible to remove. You need a pretty heavy duty water-proof eye make-up remover to do the job. That's the only downside of this product.

I LOVE the comb applicator, as it makes application very easy and smudge proof. It separates my lashes very nicely unlike other brush applicators which tend to leave clumps of mascara on my lashes. Love the black and gold packaging as well, funky yet functional.

Overall, it's a star product and definitely a staple in my make-up bag. I'll never use any other mascaras but this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Lash Expander makes my lashes extends, but not volumizes. When I look at myself in pictures, it hardly makes any difference to the size of my eyes. :( But if i look at mirror my eyes look bigger and prettier. I think I should also use an eyeliner to complete the big eyes look next time!
Nice packaging and waterproof quality.

I was really excited to get this mascara. I have tried it on and off for a few weeks and have finally decided it does not work for me. The bristles of the comb on the wand are spaced too far apart which means 2-3 of my lashes end up getting clumped together into one and also some of the fibers have fallen into my eyes. It also takes a really long time to dry. It was easy to remove with an oily makeup remover. I wore this to the beach twice and the first time it held up but the second time it smudged like mad. Both times my face barely got wet just a little splash of water. It did make my lashes really dark, long, and thick so it is too bad it bothered my eyes so much and wasn't truly waterproof.

This is much better than the Lash Enamel. It uses a comb applicator which took a little getting used to. Application can also be a little clumpy, but once this is sorted out with a lash comb, you're left with long well-defined lashes. Hardly smudges at all (although occasionally I get a little smudging happening, particularly on hot days). I prefer brush applicators and 'tubing' mascaras, so I wouldn't buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HG!! I've always had trouble with mascara smudging just underneath my eyes because my skin can get quite oily and i'm extremely excited to have FINALLY found a mascara that stays put ALL DAY.
I use it together with Shiseido The Makeup Mascara Base and that ensures my lashes stay curled. I don't mind the comb mascara wand, it does not clump and does lengthen so thats a plus. And to get volume, i wiggle it at the very base of my lash and voila! For some reason though, it does not work well on my lower lashes....? It makes my upper lashes look fab but i can't seem to get the same effect on my lower lashes which is a bit odd so i use this mascara for my upper and Bourjois Yes To Volume on my lower.
Other reviewers have noted that its difficult to remove... but I don't really share that problem when i use DHC Cleansing Oil and then followed by Clinique Take Off The Day.

Not a bad product, I ordered a tube off of e-bay for under $15 after reading the reviews on here. I've never used a mascara with a comb wand before so it took a little getting used to. It did make my lashes quite long, and held a curl all day. I don't necessarily think it thickened/volumized them a great deal though. And just to warn you ladies, I'm pretty sure paint thinner wouldn't remove this stuff! I tried vaseline, baby oil and several different eye make-up removers but it stayed stuck on my lashes!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I think it's been overrated. I don't know if it's just me or what, every time I try it, it makes my eyes look sleepy and wired. I have long lashes and easily go with all mascara. But this mascara only do negative thing to my makeup. Maybe it's its color. I took a look today and found that it's not completely black but kind of brownish black. I love the Maybelline Great Lashes mascara in Very Black. That is the black I'm looking for. And Maybelline's mascara costs only about half of the price of this one.

Popular Mascaras