Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing eyeliner! It stays on all day long, with no fading. It's really nicely pigmented and it glides on smoothly.It doesn't dry up either! I've had mine for about five months, and it's still going strong. You don't really get a ton of product, but I use so little for each application that it will last me forever. However, it's so expensive that I'd go buy a drugstore gel eyeliner instead of this. I'd definitely recommend, though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It's the 2nd best eyeliner next to MAC Liquidlast in terms of staying power. I love the deep black it gives. I still use this on the upper lashline but I still get smudging on the lower lashline with this. It's overall a good gel eyeliner with great staying power and the intensity of the black is great. Have repurchased this several times.

on 4/19/2011 1:48:00 PM

Loved this gel eyeliner. Goes on so smooth it doesn't even feel like you're putting on makeup. Very light texture. Long lasting. Much creamier than MAC Fluidline, which I didn't mind. This is a keeper. And probably won't have to repurchase for a year or so because there's alot in the cute little pot. Great for a nice, clean, line.

on 2/24/2011 9:33:00 PM

I had heard great things about this product, but after trying it multiple times, I returned it. It always flaked. Bummer.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE it. It's the only eyeliner I use EVER anymore. It's so simple and easy to use and goes on without an issue. It's best with a good brush, but even with a $10 brush from the drug store, it does really really well.

on 2/24/2011 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I put it on when I go out on the weekends and it has great lastign power. I was surprised at how well it applies. I don't, however, wear it everyday because its just easier to swipe some UD 24/7 on in the morning and go to class. I like to get this to look good and spend some time.

on 2/20/2011 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

There are a lot of gel eyeliners out on the market but do not be fooled. They are not all alike. I have used MAC, Stila, Lady Burd, and Bobbi Brown's is by far the best. It didn't dry up on me. I've been using it for 8 months now and it's still creamy. The jar contains a lot of product. The eyeliner goes on smooth and doesn't wear off. If you have this liner and an eyeliner brush, you can't go wrong. I've even used this to line my inner rims and it works perfect. It's my favorite gel liner of all time. I use this almost every single day. A definite HG beauty item.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Even better than the MAC Fluidline, in terms of pigmentation and staying power. Officially HG status for me. Highly recommend to all!!

on 1/13/2011 4:56:00 PM

HG. The only gel eyeliner I will use & completely worth the money. This stays on my oily eyelids for hours and hours even without a base; the color is deep, rich black and i've never had problems with irritation. I've tried mac fluidline and there's no comparison imo...mac's wore off my eyes within a couple of hours.

on 1/5/2011 4:29:00 AM

Definitely long lasting.
For an asian girl with wonky/oily eyelids, this eyeliner does not smudge onto my eyelid - overall i consider this as a magical product =D