July 30, 2014 | 2098 users online

Blush - New York Color - Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by regretia

It's huge, and cutely packaged. Light pink, and applies with a pretty wash of color. Lasts at least 3-4 hours, but I never watch to see exactly how long it lasts. I got this on a BOGO sale, so only $2.50. Whoo!
However...
The lid is hard to get on and off. The blush has excess powder remaining in the container with every application, which clots on the kabuki brush and is hard to tap off.
It'll last me a while (I'm thinking...one year, two?) but after that, I'll look elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2009 1:15:00 AM More reviews by sexyphreshh

I LOVE this blush! I only gave it four lippies because of the poor packaging quality. Other than that, this is a great product. It gave my face a healthy, pink glow. The color fades a bit because of my oily skin but reapplying is easy so I don't mind.
I did not break out from this so far which is another plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by skyez1988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

it looks soo pigmented in the packaging but i found it to be extremelly light when i put it on my cheeks and im like almost ghostly white,i could hardly tell the difference.The packaging is very umm cheap looking but hey it was cheap at AUS $5.00 dollars how can you complain.But unfortunately this one is just not for me

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I paid under Cad$5 for this, a bit too light as a blush for my NC 35 skin (summer), but its great as an all-over brightening powder. On days I looked so drab & hepatitis like (you know what I mean), rather than over-drawn with liquid foundation, I just go easy on the foundation & topped with this. The over-sized compact makes it easy to swirl around with a brush, no mirror, no problem. The powder appeared matte to me, no shimmer/glimmer. I will be going back to check on other colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by celluloide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to admit, I have very low expectations from very cheap DS make up so I was very surprised by how smooth and pigmented this blush was. I swirl my blush brush around the different colors and apply to my cheeks; I don't have to bother with buffing or whatever because it glides on effortlessly. I have oily skin so it doesn't last as long as my other HE blushes do but I don't mind reapplying because it's so cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by cutiejunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product alot. It caught my eye at Target because it was just so pretty! When i got home, i tried it on and it's a beautiful soft pinkk. I have a fair complextion and when i wear foundation, this blush gives my face a fresh look. I don't recommend this to oily skin people though. because it wears out really fast. I have normal skin, and it lasted about 5 hours for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by bluesuze

I have to laugh, because I have a few higher end blushes in my collection but lately I find myself reaching for this $4 blush. I love it. I"m a cool toned PPP and this looks very natural. I love the round shape and the fact that it doesn't come with a brush or a mirror. I'll continue to rebuy because it's cheap and looks very natural and pretty. One lippie off because it does not last the whole day on my oily skin, but very few blushes do that, anyway

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by loveandkiwi

An awesome blush for the price you pay!!! This blush gives the perfect pink hue to your cheeks making them look natural and it just brightens up your face. I think girls who want to buy high quality make up at a bargain price should definitely get this!!
I also love the packaging of this blush. It has a clear cap that you just remove easily. But I guess it is not a good thing for girls who like to carry their blush around in their purse because the cap might fall off. I don't carry it around so I am loving it!
This blush will last you forever! So much product for such a cheap price!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this up on a whim for a couple of dollars. The colour looks intense in the package, but applies very sheer. I found in natural lighting that my cheeks looked metallic-shimmery ghoulish. Not a healthy glow at all. Waste of a couple of dollars!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by kmelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this when I was in the UK visiting. I was looking for a pink blush that looked like my natural blush from the cold. This is it! I love the way it shows up and stays for most of the day. I really wish I could buy it here in Greece too, but I'll probably ask whoever of my friends travels to the UK to pick it up for me again.