Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash

3.8

So wonderful for this time of year! Highly recommend

I love this so much. I first found out about Amber Romance when one of my good friends smelled so good all the time. I asked her what perfume she was wearing and she pulled out a bottle of Amber Romance body splash. Well needless to say the next time I stopped by VS I picked up a bottle. Everytime I wear this I get compliments on how good I smell. I love spray it all over my clothes and on my hair, but recently i've stopped using it on my hair so much as it contains alcohol and i'm pretty anal about ruining my hair. Once in awhile i'll spray this on my hair brush and run it through my hair. Overall wonderful smell!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted so badly to like this splash, as I had the body cream and it was just divine...BUT...after spraying myself once with the splash I STUNK of alcohol with a hint of musk! I must admit, it did die down to the lovely amber romance scent we all know and love, but the alcohol scent did put me off alot!

I love love love love this scent! Every single time I wear it I get complements from men! Great seduction tool ;)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amber Romance is def a autumn/ winter frag. Great for romantic evenings by the fire. Reminds me of big cozy sweaters ( weird, I know )!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a lighter, less edgier spinoff of Nana Pink. It has a fizzy character to it. I havenít tried it myself, so I'm not sure if I smelled the body splash or the edt, but it is very nice on friend, very romantic indeed. I may buy a bottle when I finish my Nana decant.

I used to have the lotion and it smells so nice and sweet! It's pretty strong though. My friend has the body spray and loved it herself, but she started getting tired of the smell.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My favorite VS scent. Warm, vanilla-y, musky, beautiful! I like it year-round even though I realize its probably meant to be for colder weather. I get lots of compliments and my boyfriend gives it a nod of approval. It's cheap, too and the body cream is wonderfully moisturizing.

Let me just start by saying I've smelt this one out of the bottle at VS and never would have bought it for myself. I felt it was just too strong. I got the lotion,spray,scrub,and shower gel as a gift while I was in the hospital for two months. My skin was super dry so I used to lotion and It really helped my cracking skin but everyone and I mean all of the CNA's and nurses were asking me what perfume I was wearing because I smelt sooo good. To this day I still feel this scent is way too strong but It gave me a lot of compliments even from men. =) so if that's what you're looking for...

This is my all-time favorite of the Garden series, and the only one that I want to have all of the products offered. It is a very rich, warm, creamy scent that is perfect for the fall and winter season, or an unseasonably cool spring night. I also like to wear it on cool, rainy days. Unfortunately it is starting to get very warm here in the South, so I've had to put it up until fall when things cool down, for it's a bit too strong to wear in warm weather.

Popular Fragrances