December 18, 2014 | 1671 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Splash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by fayeleah7

Amber Romance is def a autumn/ winter frag. Great for romantic evenings by the fire. Reminds me of big cozy sweaters ( weird, I know )!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2006 4:43:00 PM More reviews by mmariecrys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a lighter, less edgier spinoff of Nana Pink. It has a fizzy character to it. I havenít tried it myself, so I'm not sure if I smelled the body splash or the edt, but it is very nice on friend, very romantic indeed. I may buy a bottle when I finish my Nana decant.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2006 9:44:00 PM More reviews by onegoodcat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to have the lotion and it smells so nice and sweet! It's pretty strong though. My friend has the body spray and loved it herself, but she started getting tired of the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2006 2:21:00 AM More reviews by swedishmilk

My favorite VS scent. Warm, vanilla-y, musky, beautiful! I like it year-round even though I realize its probably meant to be for colder weather. I get lots of compliments and my boyfriend gives it a nod of approval. It's cheap, too and the body cream is wonderfully moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2006 2:17:00 AM More reviews by LongBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me just start by saying I've smelt this one out of the bottle at VS and never would have bought it for myself. I felt it was just too strong. I got the lotion,spray,scrub,and shower gel as a gift while I was in the hospital for two months. My skin was super dry so I used to lotion and It really helped my cracking skin but everyone and I mean all of the CNA's and nurses were asking me what perfume I was wearing because I smelt sooo good. To this day I still feel this scent is way too strong but It gave me a lot of compliments even from men. =) so if that's what you're looking for...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 2:31:00 PM More reviews by celtic_chick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my all-time favorite of the Garden series, and the only one that I want to have all of the products offered. It is a very rich, warm, creamy scent that is perfect for the fall and winter season, or an unseasonably cool spring night. I also like to wear it on cool, rainy days. Unfortunately it is starting to get very warm here in the South, so I've had to put it up until fall when things cool down, for it's a bit too strong to wear in warm weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2006 12:49:00 PM More reviews by DROSCH1

This is my HG of winter scents! I love this!!!!! I layer the wash, the butter, and the spray. When I wear this in the winter I cannot believe how many guys and gals in my office comment on it! My hubby makes sure I never run out! Bottom line...it's a super sexy scent and I will be buying this over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ErinElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my best friend's fave VS fragrance, and it quickly grew on me as well. I think it smells really rich and sensual, two things that are especially great for a winter fragrance. However, I don't think I'll be wearing it much in the warm summer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2006 8:12:00 PM More reviews by asw123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a cozy scent and romantic as well. I wear it in February when I want to feel both. I used to not like it so much, but it really grew on me and on cold days I swear I feel warmer wearing this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 1:38:00 PM More reviews by LadyWilde

Black Cherry, Creme Anglaise, and Sandalwood? But it's called "Amber Romance"? Huh? That just makes no sense at all. I mean, I know that sandalwood is usually a component in amber frangrances, but the the other two notes. . .not so much. This doesn't smell like amber at all. This couldn't even pass as Amber's distant step-cousin. This smells like sugary-sweet vanilla to me. It doesn't smell *too* awful, but that's probably the nicest thing I can say about it. I still would very much like to know why they call it Amber Romance, though.