December 20, 2014 | 1630 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2005 5:49:00 AM More reviews by lexy7737

horrible scent- very powdery and unpleasant.. very nauseating for me. used a deluxe sample of the shower gel in a gift with purchase. by far, the worst body shop scent ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2005 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Slim2

Love this scent - sexy, elegant, and still fresh. The lotion is beautiful too. Also lasts longer than other fragrances on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2005 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Mistymf

It's very powdery, and I would never purchase this. I tried it on at the store and walked around for awhile...whoa, my friend said it smelled like an old lady! She said her mother wore it, and that's when I went to the bathroom and scrubbed it off. sorry, not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2005 7:13:00 PM More reviews by BasiaS

Yup, the white musk from TBS is pretty damn awesome. I use the oil only because of its exceptional lasting power. The musk is soft, a bit powdery and also sweet: how could I not love it? Great fragrance, and the products are also very affordable. A staple in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2005 7:08:00 PM More reviews by jljh

10 stars!!!! in the morning after a shower,i put the white musk oil on my wrists,behind my ears,knees,neck and chest and all day long-until the next morning i get constant breezes of beauty! it's truly long lasting and amazing,my boyfriend wants me to buy a gallon of it,it's his favorite!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 12:32:00 AM More reviews by RucaRita

This is an oldie but goodie. It's such a warm, comforting scent. I bought the body spray, which at first is a burst of alcohol, but then quiets down. It's not as strong as the EDT, so I might buy the EDT and layer them. Lovely any time of year.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2005 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Marybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this scent. I just bought it and it is a great deal for the price. Long lasting, too. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2005 3:37:00 PM More reviews by tjones2204

Just bought this again because I was looking for a new summer fragrance. The Body Shop's White Musk is a standby for me when low on funds for fragrance for the past 15 years. The new packaging is hip and the fragrance smells like you just took a shower, not a heavy musk at all. At $14 a bottle, you can't beat it. I tried samples of CK's Eternity Summer and CK One Summer editions. Loved them, but they were just too pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2005 12:53:00 AM More reviews by beverly_michelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought my White Musk Eau De Toilette when it was on sale, so it was very affordable. Classic and feminine fragrance, two or three spritzes leaves a lasting fragrance. I like the straightforward glass bottle and atomizer. Have bought and re-bought this fragrance - it's a HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2005 1:41:00 AM More reviews by tonee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using White Musk about eight years ago. It's my favourite day time fragrance and since I live in a tropical country, it's perfect to wear in really hot humid weather. It's a soft clean musky scent and is never too over powering. But surprisingly it lasts for at least six hours straight.