January 28, 2015 | 1926 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2005 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Wend1

Boring, bland and old ladyish. This smells as cheap as its price. On the plus side (if you can call it that) the perfume oil is strong and lasts forever though - typical.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 12:24:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I love this scent-very refreshing and light for this hot yucky weather when regular perfume is much too strong. I have already purchased a backup. Yes, it is not a "complex" scent with all that top note, dry down stuff mentioned on the fragrance site, just a nice lite powdery scent. Not old lady at all. received many compliments from men and women alike.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2005 5:49:00 AM More reviews by lexy7737

horrible scent- very powdery and unpleasant.. very nauseating for me. used a deluxe sample of the shower gel in a gift with purchase. by far, the worst body shop scent ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2005 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Slim2

Love this scent - sexy, elegant, and still fresh. The lotion is beautiful too. Also lasts longer than other fragrances on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2005 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Mistymf

It's very powdery, and I would never purchase this. I tried it on at the store and walked around for awhile...whoa, my friend said it smelled like an old lady! She said her mother wore it, and that's when I went to the bathroom and scrubbed it off. sorry, not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2005 7:13:00 PM More reviews by BasiaS

Yup, the white musk from TBS is pretty damn awesome. I use the oil only because of its exceptional lasting power. The musk is soft, a bit powdery and also sweet: how could I not love it? Great fragrance, and the products are also very affordable. A staple in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2005 7:08:00 PM More reviews by jljh

10 stars!!!! in the morning after a shower,i put the white musk oil on my wrists,behind my ears,knees,neck and chest and all day long-until the next morning i get constant breezes of beauty! it's truly long lasting and amazing,my boyfriend wants me to buy a gallon of it,it's his favorite!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 12:32:00 AM More reviews by RucaRita

This is an oldie but goodie. It's such a warm, comforting scent. I bought the body spray, which at first is a burst of alcohol, but then quiets down. It's not as strong as the EDT, so I might buy the EDT and layer them. Lovely any time of year.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2005 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Marybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this scent. I just bought it and it is a great deal for the price. Long lasting, too. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2005 3:37:00 PM More reviews by tjones2204

Just bought this again because I was looking for a new summer fragrance. The Body Shop's White Musk is a standby for me when low on funds for fragrance for the past 15 years. The new packaging is hip and the fragrance smells like you just took a shower, not a heavy musk at all. At $14 a bottle, you can't beat it. I tried samples of CK's Eternity Summer and CK One Summer editions. Loved them, but they were just too pricey.