April 16, 2014 | 969 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powersurge Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2003 8:23:00 PM More reviews by shriekingviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never thought I'd get much use out of a gold eyeliner until I found powersurge. I bought this liner since it looked slightly brown on my hand and I was looking for a lighter brown eye kohl than teddy and dig it's far too gray (I still think MAC could do with a good chocolate e/l). I thought I'd give this a shot and I'm glad I did. It does look more gold than brown on, but its brown tones make it very wearable and I can pair it with almost anything. definitely a stable for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2003 5:53:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I found this at the MAC counter and just had to have it(of course.)This is a different type of color-gold infused with brown and a hint of green.It is stunning for green eyes,and probably would work for any eye color.I pair it with bare canvas paint and a gold eyeshadow and it really makes my eyes pop.A definate winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2003 2:39:00 PM More reviews by MirandaRawson

This is such a nice color! I would never have thought to try a gold/brown eyeliner, but this one looks really good one me. The color goes on smooth and lasts a really long time. Really gorgeous! I'd definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2003 3:44:00 PM More reviews by MACgirlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite eyeliner!! I usually can't wear dark eyeliners b/c they make my eyes look too small..so this color works perfectly for me!! Its a light shimmery golden brown. I use it to line my upper and lower lashes and sometimes on the inside corners..it brightens up my whole face!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2003 4:24:00 AM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I live this colour. MAC has a way of making moct colours wearable and I was surprised how good this looks on asians. I wear it with goldmine.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Gatsbysgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this last year as part of a gift bag from a charity dinner. I thought the color would be hideous and way to "glam" for me. I put it away and promptly forgot about it. Well, a little over a year later, I was doing some very late spring cleaning and ran across this. Since my last encounter with this liner, I have come out of the make-up slump I was in and have been trying new things. I tested it on my hand, it still seemed brand new, so I threw it in with my make-up case. This moring I daringly lined my uppper, lower and inside rim with this (something I never do!) and I am thrilled! I love it! I hardly ever wear eyeliner because the flat matte colors have just never done much for my eyes, but this color is phenomenal! I highly recommend! I even checked the MAC website to make sure the still carry it, I thought maybe I had waited too long and missed the Powersurge boat! I am happy to report it still an active color with them! YOO HOO! Can you tell I like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2003 8:52:00 PM More reviews by kittygram

I love this product, what an amazing color. I am a brunette w/fair skin and I thought I loved Prunella until I tried this. This is much easier to wear and probably the most flattering color I have found in a long time. It's gold but also has brown tones but the gold keeps it from giving you that tired dragged down look. So far I have only lined the bottom of my eyes, just a bit along the outer corners since my eyes are not that big. But I am going to try using it as another poster did all over the eyes and maybe even as a lip liner too (thanks for the great tips, I love MUAers!). I am tempted to stock up on this in case it is ever discontinued. DO NOT hesitate to buy, I think it will flatter every coloring except perhaps a very ruddy one. The gold tones are subtle but beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2003 6:29:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like lipstickjunkie, this is the only e/l I can wear under my eyes. I bought it after I saw it on a DDD. It turns into a gold (with very faint olive tones) on my HHH/C4 skin. Great, unique shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2003 5:04:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have finally found an eyeliner color I can wear *under* my eyes. Around my 40th birthday, I gave up using liners under my eyes because I found the darkness just made me look tired. Powersurge is such a light pretty shade that it actually brightens and wakens my blue eyes. This is now a staple in my pencil box.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by daisyjen10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this liner! It makes my eyes stand out, and I've even been known to use it lightly as a lip liner with MAC's Oh Baby Lipglass. I love this, and it's a staple in my make up drawer!