Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

3.9

on 5/19/2010 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think this is a nice everyday scent, but it is not really unique. When I smell it from the bottle it is very citrusy and refreshing. However on my skin it is very strong floral, and then the dry down smells like orange blossom flowers and nothing more. I love orange blossoms so I do like this scent, however since orange blossom is the only thing I can detect on me I do not think this fragrance has any wow factor. I will not be repurchasing only because for the price I would rather buy something that stands out more. The bottle is gorgeous and staying power is about average for me.

on 5/7/2010 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love armani perfumes. onto second bottle of this lovely woodsy floral oriental. up there with armani she.

on 5/4/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Love this perfume. I've been using this one for 4 years. I'm not into strong overpowering smells. It's floral, oriental woodsy and a lil sweet.

on 4/4/2010 5:22:00 PM

Armani Code for Women smells really quite sporty on me. I was expecting something more classic and either floral or oriental given the ad and packaging. I was really surprised. In fact I double checked to make sure I had spritzed on the womens and not the mens Armani.

Really, it's supposed to have bitter orange (once I checked perfume sites) and sandalwood. But on me it smells like I put Speed Stick on my hand. Given the bitter orange plus Italian sweet orange, ginger, jasmine Sambac and sandalwood notes, I should be getting something oriental out of this but I'm just not.

It smells quite clean and fresh...maybe like a mens body spray. I'm giving it 2 lippies because I'm presuming that it just does not mix well with my body chemistry. Plus I just love the ad and packaging.

Off to go scrub my hand.

on 3/31/2010 3:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

First ever 'big girl' (not something that is childish and smells constantly of fruit or sugar) perfume that I bought with my money. I enjoy the smell quite a bit, and wear it on special occasions due to the fact it is pricy.

I am a little disappointed about the amount one gets despite the pretty bottle.

on 3/13/2010 2:55:00 AM

Cant wait to buy this perfume again. Is is a very very nice smell, and lasts ages, and I always get asked what perfume I am wearing when I am wearing it. Its true when they say its a sexy scent!

A truly classic scent! I wear this year round and people constantly tell me how great I smell. I always buy the smaller bottle though because the smell (in the bottle) really does change quickly when stored incorrectly...and I like to keep perfume in my purse or on my dresser. (both incorrect perfume storage places).

on 3/8/2010 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

love, love, love this perfume!! i like it for winter but it is crisp enough to wear in warmer weather.

on 2/25/2010 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume. I am really picky with my scents. I don't like really fruity fragrances and a lot of perfumes (especially cheaper store brand ones) give me a headache. This scent is lovely. It is a deep, warm scent that lasts a long time. My husband loves it. Definately in my top 3 along with trish mcevoy #9 and Stella by Stella McCartney.

on 2/22/2010 12:10:00 AM

This is a crisp, cheerful scent that seems appropriate for a business setting, as it isnít too strong, too sweet, or too sexy, just fresh and clean. The predominant note, to my untrained nose, is orange blossom or something like it.

Itís a relief to discover this fragrance, as Iím a big fan of Lace, one of the Parfums Intimes fragrances by Victoriaís Secret. Now that Parfums Intimes is being discontinued, I might start wearing Code instead. They are like two sides of the same orange blossom coin, figuratively speaking. Code has a touch more sunshine and optimism in it, while Lace seems like a duskier, more introverted, powdery scent.

Popular Fragrances