April 17, 2014 | 1801 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this blush. When the day I don't want to use bronzer and want to look a bit tan, this is the blush that I will swept on. The tan rosy color really makes me look like staying outdoor for a while, very convincing. However, I dislike the bulky packaging; the paper box looks old very fast and I prefer the lid attach to the box instead. However, this is not my HG and I don't use it very day. Sometimes, if I put too much, I look muddy. Consider I have light Asian skintone, looking muddy makes me look like yellowish. I prefer Belle Bambie from Benefits way more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by hat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first got this, I hated it. It looked so dirty on my face. I was so disappointed as I got this online without trying it first.
Then one day I decided to give it another try. Wow I'm so glad I did. I had to use a very light hand as this powder is so pigmented and it give me such a healthy color. Great for summer. I'm NC25 btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by babygirl95

I love this powder. It gives me a nice natural glow. I love the hints of shimmer and the plum undertones it has. It is definitely one of my favorite blushes. I used to wear it on my eyes a lot, over a brown shadow. It looked great as a shadow as well. I've had my box almost 3 years and I still haven't run out yet but I'm definitely getting to the bottom.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm generally not a fan of Benefit (the only product I like is their Bad Gal eyeliners) but am pleasantly suprised by how much I like Dallas. I'm an NC15-20 with golden/yellow tones and Dallas appears as a soft dusty rose bronze with a hint of plum on me. I use it as a blush, but it also doubles as a 2-in-1 product aswell (I put it along my cheekbones and it gives both a blush and contour effect at the same time). There are some VERY subtle shimmers in there, but not that noticeable once on the cheeks. Lasts all day. I'd repurchase ^^

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this more as a bronzer type product..even more so than the Hoola. As always, with the BeneFit Box Powders, the packaging is sublime and beautifully constructed. Whenever I pull this out to use it, just the sight of it brings a smile to my face. :):) This particular shade is a deep, mauve, plum, bronze shade..very unique with a hint of illumination...no glitter, by any means. I'd say it's more of a satin finish, which is ideal for me. It is easily buildable....I use it with a heavier hand to contour some days for a dramatic, chiseled look...or I'll use it with a fan brush or dual fiber brush where the sun would naturally hit my face as you would a typical bronzer and it gives me the perfect, sun kissed, rosy glow. Highly recommend! I've also used this product on clients of mine with a myriad of different skin tones and had it work beautifully so give it a try!

xoxoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

I never got into the boxed powders by Benefit and I wish I had sooner because they're gorgeous and give an awesome glow to your cheeks. Dallas I really like because unlike Hoola, there's more of a rosier hue than just plain bronze. It's also great for contouring as others have said, and easily to blend into your skin. I highly recommend getting this as this is my new favorite blush. I can't wait to try them out in different colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by ColorWheel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally found the perfect contour color for my fair-medium skintone. The first day I used Dallas my husband commented on how pretty my cheeks looked ... and I've been married for 17 years! I was wearing the same blush I've always worn (NARS Deep Throat), which IMO is the best for fair-medium complexions. What a difference it makes when you find the perfect contour color. (I apply it just underneath the cheekbones and swipe it lightly on the temples and hairline.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definately one of Benefits best powders, works really well and blends nicely on my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by betteefelon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Somehow this color manages to look like a blusher and a contour color at the same time. I don't know how! But it goes on, and my cheekbones just look better. Best powder blush color I've ever used.

I have light, neutral (a little cool, some might say olivey but not really) skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by ctucker828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was nervous to try this blush since I am pretty fair, but I absolutely love it. I can wear it with so many different looks. The packaging is great, you never lose any of the product. It doesn't take much to really give your face some shape. It has caused a few people to ask if I have been tanning, so it does add some natural color too, which is a nice bonus. I will definitely continue to buy this blush.