August 1, 2014 | 1866 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 7:42:00 AM More reviews by beauty_junkie_04

In the winter my skin is very dry and itchy, and I have to switch to a moisturizing body wash. I have tried MANY, and this one seems to be the best for my skin. A little goes a loooong way, so it doesn't take much to clean your whole body. It feels really creamy and the smell is nice. I also use this to shave my legs/underarms/bikini area instead of shave gel. If you apply the body wash directly to your skin with your hands, it's very slippery and makes a great shave cream. NO razor irritation at all. Overall, I love this body wash!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Chel085

I have been using this Body Wash for years, and have never had a problem with it, I enjoy the scent and find it very moisturizing - you dont need to use alot either, great product

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 12:39:00 PM More reviews by razorbackrobin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Before I found this wash, I had horribly itchy skin. I have been using this for years and am still in love. Recently had to use something else and had scaly patches on my arms. Went right back to Dove and the patches went away immediately.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by dumplinghao123

Eh... probably I shouldn't say anything bad about this, since everyone else likes it so much. Maybe it's just not for my skin--my skin is normal, not thirsty for moisturing and I always prefer clear feel on skin while this one makes me feel some remaining.
I probably would go back to my softsoap line.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 2:09:00 AM More reviews by eissak

I absolutely love how good I smell after bathing with this. Does anyone know if there's a perfume or EDT out there that smells exactly like this? The smell doesn't last long on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 5:05:00 AM More reviews by princesselle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

aaarrrgggghhh! i luv this body wash so much!! it really does what it says on the bottle! it leaves my skin silky soft afterwards, and i'd defo buy it again. it's not too expensive either. Reccomend it to everyone in make up alley.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2008 7:38:00 PM More reviews by ktu64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My sister bought 2 big bottles of this at costco, so she gave one to me. I think that this stuff works pretty well, it makes my skin smooth and soft. Not a wonder worker, but its still nice. The scent is very crisp and clean, so its not obnoxious and fruity like some other body washes...
It doesn't lather as well as my olay body wash. It does give more moisture though. Overall, I'd say great for all skin types, something i might buy again if there's a costco coupon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

Gotta love Dove. This body wash leaves my skin so smooth, sometimes I skip out on lotion. The great thing about this is that it has a very minimal scent, not overpowering at all, so you can apply your favorite perfume and it won't get mixed with some fruity bath gel scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 12:04:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Love this stuff. I bought it on a whim a few years ago, and I had never used Dove products. I go back to this particular shower gel very often, even though I like to switch it up occasionally. It smells great and is very moisturizing, but may not be for you if you like lots and lots of suds.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the old school Dove products that has been around for a long time. That's probably why it's one of the best!! It's creamy and moisturizing, and smells divine. I think the official name for the scent is Dove's Original Clean scent... It's just a very soft and creamy, not overly floral, clean scent. So many of the newer Dove products are poor quality. When they had fewer products around the one's they DID have in the line up were all winners... now, it's truely hit or miss with the newer ones, like shampoos, styling products, and handwashes, etc. Anyways, the Deep Moisture body Wash is a Dove classic and it's keeps me soft, moisturized, clean, and smelling wonderfully at an affordable price :) I definitely recommend this because it's a good product... not because I'm an old foggie who can't accept changle lol!