Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

on 2/15/2009 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my go to body wash. I will try other products and I always return to this one. It does what it says it does..hydrates skin and KEEPS it hydrated throughout the day! The smell is great..very clean and it lingers all day which is nice :) I feel very clean after using this product

on 1/21/2009 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have used this body wash for a year and occasionally use a BBW body wash to smell nice. I have noticed that even thought the BBW is a cream body wash it still is not as moisturizing as this Dove. Dove keeps my skin feeling clean and soft. It is my favorite.

on 1/18/2009 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very good body wash for dry skin. It feels very soft, gentle and moisturizing on the skin. I also like the soft scent of this. The price is reasonable for the amount you get. However, I would have prefered a pump bottle for the packaging.

In the winter my skin is very dry and itchy, and I have to switch to a moisturizing body wash. I have tried MANY, and this one seems to be the best for my skin. A little goes a loooong way, so it doesn't take much to clean your whole body. It feels really creamy and the smell is nice. I also use this to shave my legs/underarms/bikini area instead of shave gel. If you apply the body wash directly to your skin with your hands, it's very slippery and makes a great shave cream. NO razor irritation at all. Overall, I love this body wash!

on 12/30/2008 6:01:00 PM

I have been using this Body Wash for years, and have never had a problem with it, I enjoy the scent and find it very moisturizing - you dont need to use alot either, great product

Before I found this wash, I had horribly itchy skin. I have been using this for years and am still in love. Recently had to use something else and had scaly patches on my arms. Went right back to Dove and the patches went away immediately.

Eh... probably I shouldn't say anything bad about this, since everyone else likes it so much. Maybe it's just not for my skin--my skin is normal, not thirsty for moisturing and I always prefer clear feel on skin while this one makes me feel some remaining.
I probably would go back to my softsoap line.

on 11/16/2008 2:09:00 AM

I absolutely love how good I smell after bathing with this. Does anyone know if there's a perfume or EDT out there that smells exactly like this? The smell doesn't last long on me!

on 10/5/2008 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

aaarrrgggghhh! i luv this body wash so much!! it really does what it says on the bottle! it leaves my skin silky soft afterwards, and i'd defo buy it again. it's not too expensive either. Reccomend it to everyone in make up alley.

on 10/3/2008 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My sister bought 2 big bottles of this at costco, so she gave one to me. I think that this stuff works pretty well, it makes my skin smooth and soft. Not a wonder worker, but its still nice. The scent is very crisp and clean, so its not obnoxious and fruity like some other body washes...
It doesn't lather as well as my olay body wash. It does give more moisture though. Overall, I'd say great for all skin types, something i might buy again if there's a costco coupon.