October 21, 2014 | 1064 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick in Twig

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by kilxover

Another great long lasting colour from MAC. It was definitely darker than I expected it to be. However, I'm not shy about makeup so that wasn't a problem for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Tremendously disappointed with this product - added 5 years to my face, was too "grown up" for me to wear on an everyday basis. VG V is a much better choice for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Sham83

I can never find a lipstick that suits me but the past couple of days i've had my makeup done by a makeup artist for a wedding and she used this lipstick on me. I love it! I had loads of people saying how nice this colour looked on me (I'm an NC42). Would definitely recommend this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by taurus66

Perfect nude for me, doesn't wash me out. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Gorgeous pinkish brown. This is nude taken up a notch : ) This is my 1st MAC lipstick and I am hooked! The texture is amazingly creamy and I love the pleasantly sweet smell. (Lippy scent is a huge selling point for me, for example estee lauder lipstick smell makes me want to throw up).

I was impressed at how pigmented this shade was. It has the perfect tone of pink without being obvious. So flattering and perfect, will def stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by DottySarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pigmented brown pink. This is an instant perk up and shows beautifully on my darkish purplish lips. I wouldnt call it a nude color on me atleast. I am NC 42 and can only recommend this to asians to atleast try it out
Good staying power, worth the price as MAC lipsticks just are the best in texture, feel, smell and pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Matte nude/pink color. Great for everyday. Long lasting color. Nice texture. It's my current favorite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 4:42:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

Very pigmented medium browny pink.Smells soo good.(vanilla-ish) and its great for warm skin tones especially.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this colour!! It is a great deeper nude/pink and is very versatile. I do find it drying too, but the effect makes it stay put longer and have an opportunity to apply gloss over top with ease. A great colour for those looking for a natural colour with a little bit of oomph.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by havanadaydreamin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great color. I use it when I want a little more color on my lips than my normal Hug Me or VGV lip glass.

It is drying and it broke about the 2nd time I used it, so I was not happy with that. But the staying power is good, so I just put a dot of lipgloss over it and it works out great.

nw20, light blonde hair, green eyes