November 28, 2014 | 1221 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick in Twig

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by xxsamarxx

I love twig!! I actually got it for my mother but I stole it back lol, Its a dirty pinkish brown. I think its quite versatile as I wear it almost everyday and sometimes when I go out too.
Not gonna lie though it is a satin finish, Satin = DRYING!!!
make sure you wear lots of lipbalm before then blot, and THEN apply twig. I especially love this colour on my NC43 skintone. The picture here dosent do it justice, I recomend checking it out in real life to see the true colour.
Overall I like this. Its a subtle shade whilst adding colour I lovee twig - its one of my first lipsticks actually :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Belle88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Hmm. I love the colour, I really do so I'm guessing my dissatisfaction is coming from the Satin formula rather than this liptsick in general.
It only lasted about an hour on me, it was drying and balled up even though I used it over a primer and a little Carmex..

If I can find a dupe shade in one of the other lipstick formulas I'd definitly buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

perfect wedding lippie...thats what i read about this l/s...and i finally gave in and tried this as b2m...just dont layer this too much and you'll get a very nice nude color...definitely repurchase if i ran out...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've gone through tubes and tubes of this particular lipstick because it's such a wonderful and versatile color! The neutral pinky-brown is great for everyday wear. It's also a good color when used in combination with other brighter lipsticks when you need to tone it down a notch. The satin, creamy finish is extremely long-lasting. It's a staple in my makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by kilxover

Another great long lasting colour from MAC. It was definitely darker than I expected it to be. However, I'm not shy about makeup so that wasn't a problem for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Tremendously disappointed with this product - added 5 years to my face, was too "grown up" for me to wear on an everyday basis. VG V is a much better choice for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Sham83

I can never find a lipstick that suits me but the past couple of days i've had my makeup done by a makeup artist for a wedding and she used this lipstick on me. I love it! I had loads of people saying how nice this colour looked on me (I'm an NC42). Would definitely recommend this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by taurus66

Perfect nude for me, doesn't wash me out. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Gorgeous pinkish brown. This is nude taken up a notch : ) This is my 1st MAC lipstick and I am hooked! The texture is amazingly creamy and I love the pleasantly sweet smell. (Lippy scent is a huge selling point for me, for example estee lauder lipstick smell makes me want to throw up).

I was impressed at how pigmented this shade was. It has the perfect tone of pink without being obvious. So flattering and perfect, will def stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by DottySarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pigmented brown pink. This is an instant perk up and shows beautifully on my darkish purplish lips. I wouldnt call it a nude color on me atleast. I am NC 42 and can only recommend this to asians to atleast try it out
Good staying power, worth the price as MAC lipsticks just are the best in texture, feel, smell and pigment.