October 1, 2014 | 1915 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick in Twig

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Sham83

I can never find a lipstick that suits me but the past couple of days i've had my makeup done by a makeup artist for a wedding and she used this lipstick on me. I love it! I had loads of people saying how nice this colour looked on me (I'm an NC42). Would definitely recommend this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by taurus66

Perfect nude for me, doesn't wash me out. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Gorgeous pinkish brown. This is nude taken up a notch : ) This is my 1st MAC lipstick and I am hooked! The texture is amazingly creamy and I love the pleasantly sweet smell. (Lippy scent is a huge selling point for me, for example estee lauder lipstick smell makes me want to throw up).

I was impressed at how pigmented this shade was. It has the perfect tone of pink without being obvious. So flattering and perfect, will def stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by DottySarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pigmented brown pink. This is an instant perk up and shows beautifully on my darkish purplish lips. I wouldnt call it a nude color on me atleast. I am NC 42 and can only recommend this to asians to atleast try it out
Good staying power, worth the price as MAC lipsticks just are the best in texture, feel, smell and pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Matte nude/pink color. Great for everyday. Long lasting color. Nice texture. It's my current favorite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 4:42:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

Very pigmented medium browny pink.Smells soo good.(vanilla-ish) and its great for warm skin tones especially.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this colour!! It is a great deeper nude/pink and is very versatile. I do find it drying too, but the effect makes it stay put longer and have an opportunity to apply gloss over top with ease. A great colour for those looking for a natural colour with a little bit of oomph.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by havanadaydreamin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great color. I use it when I want a little more color on my lips than my normal Hug Me or VGV lip glass.

It is drying and it broke about the 2nd time I used it, so I was not happy with that. But the staying power is good, so I just put a dot of lipgloss over it and it works out great.

nw20, light blonde hair, green eyes

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by cleo43107

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I laugh when I see everyone say this is a pink. I call this brown, it looks like brown to me. It is a lovely color and I want to love it because I buy it every couple of years hoping to make it work and it does nothing for me. MAC's satin formula is one of my favorites but this color is awful on me. Like with anything else, you have to try a color for yourself and see if it works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Abbieness

I love this lipstick! I have repurchased once. And will again if needed. I'd wear this color everyday if I wore clothes it worked with everyday. I'm between NC 25 and 30, have dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, and pale lips. The color is slightly brick red but a bit towards real red, rather than brown. It is more red than BB's Brown lipstick, which I also love. Love the texture. Medium staying power, do have to reapply at work during the day.