November 29, 2014 | 1171 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by bluebyul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had these shipped from a friend, cause they werent available in canada (they are now in random places for $8-9)
I've always been a fan of the tingly minty freshness of lip stuff, so I was eager to get them. I love the fact that its very glossy, but found that I got sick of the smell after awhile, though i loved the taste (i tend to lick my lips out of a bad habit...)
Anyway I enjoy the product, and found for the price I paid for them, quite lasting (though i wish they had a spf one in this :) ).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by laracole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG lip gloss. I usually HATE glosses because of their goopy texture, sickly sweet and/or fake taste. For this reason I may love how something looks on my lips, but immediately wipe it off because i hate the feeling/taste. BUT i love mint because to me, it feels clean and fresh. And I'm glad I got this one instead of the original because it is at least 3x more minty/tingly and lasts way longer. The gloss is slick, ultra shiney, long lasting and not sticky at all! The tube squeeze tube is great because it lasts longer than wand glosses that you stick back it, contaminating the tube. 8 bucks each at bath and bodyworks, but there are always sales online and in the stores. <333333

btw... all the raves are true, your lips get HUGE! And the taste is sweet and oh so minty. My BF loves. lol

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2008 8:55:00 PM More reviews by reasonle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i hate to be the only one who doesnt like this product... but...

i have found that the lipgloss leaks all over... and it leaves that weird gunk on the inside of your mouth... and it gets sticky. and it would leave my lips feeling dry afterwards...

personally, i do not like how hypershiny it is...

but the menthol taste and smell was nice

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 3:19:00 AM More reviews by glossipgirl

I loved this lip gloss. Always buy two C.O. Bigelow Lip Shine thingys so it's not as expensive alone ($7.50). Btw, this is at Bath and Body Works. If you ever have a nasty breath, just slick this on! There's a nice pepperminty taste. Plus it heals my chapped lips and makes them super shiny. Don't swallow any of this or else the back of your throat will feel intensely minty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 1:47:00 AM More reviews by barbiedollcurves

I bought one of these instead of the tinted metha lip shines at bath and body works awhile back. i'm yet to find it, but it's amazing. whenever i see my boyfriend i made SURE to use it. my lips tingle but it seriously gives the peppermint smell and your breath is definately freshened. i love the packaging, and a little goes a long way. the price isn't that bad, but it's worth the splurge. it's easy clear gloss that can be applied anywhere, and you really don't need a mirror.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 5:00:00 PM More reviews by ckramer

I couldn't be happier with these lip shines. By far the best lip product out there. They smooth and leave lips really shiny. I like to apply a good amount before I go to bed, and then I wake up with super soft lips with a hint of mint. I have a total of 5 of these, and the Ultra Mentha is my favorite - the strong burst of flavor and tingle is great. Will keep repurchasing for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 9:29:00 PM More reviews by GoshILoveYou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love mint. This gloss is GREAT. I bought it when it was on sale at bath and body works... I would buy it 2x the normal price. It smells good, tastes good, and the shine is not a nasty shine, it's like a gorgeous sheer shine. My boyfriend seriously sucks this off my face when I wear it! I would so recommend this to ANYONE. It makes my breath smell great, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2007 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Jenni4Design

Tingly. Yummy. Shiny. Good as breath mint too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by keking01

Ahh, amazing! I can't say enough about this gloss. Perfect texture with just enough gloss and a wonderful tingle from the mint. Seriously pick any one of these glosses up and you won't be too disappointed because they are definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 11:59:00 AM More reviews by mince

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was lucky to get this at BBW last weekend for only $3 (usually priced at $7.50). As soon as I finished eating lunch at the mall I put some on and loved the instant coolness of the peppermint oil. It tastes good too even though I don't like to lick and taste what's on my lips lol. Will definitely buy again and recommend to "mint lovers".