C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.6

GREATEST LIP GLOSS EVER!!!! E V E R! I love it so much i bought other "mentha" flavors. Mentha Strawberry Shake is great too. But Ultra Mentha will always have my heart(or lips lol)!!

I love this stuff from the peppermint smell and tingle all the way to the packaging. Only someone on a deserted island has not heard of this and if you have not tried it then go get it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this product. It keeps my lips well moisturized, smells great & the tingle lets me know it is penetrating. This is a staple in my bag at all times. I usually stock up when they go on sale so I always have plenty.

WOW. I thought the original Mentha was great, but this Ultra Mentha is even better! The tingling sensation is so intense, especially over my Lip Ice lip balm (which also makes my lips tingle)! This and the original are definitely my HG lip glosses! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't know why I ever stray from this. It's my favorite lip gloss ever. Looks beautiful over every lipstick I own and garners a lot of compliments. Love it.

Hands down, my favorite lip balm. I love that it feels like a balm, but looks like a gloss. The mint and peppermint are out of this world.

I had these shipped from a friend, cause they werent available in canada (they are now in random places for $8-9)
I've always been a fan of the tingly minty freshness of lip stuff, so I was eager to get them. I love the fact that its very glossy, but found that I got sick of the smell after awhile, though i loved the taste (i tend to lick my lips out of a bad habit...)
Anyway I enjoy the product, and found for the price I paid for them, quite lasting (though i wish they had a spf one in this :) ).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

HG lip gloss. I usually HATE glosses because of their goopy texture, sickly sweet and/or fake taste. For this reason I may love how something looks on my lips, but immediately wipe it off because i hate the feeling/taste. BUT i love mint because to me, it feels clean and fresh. And I'm glad I got this one instead of the original because it is at least 3x more minty/tingly and lasts way longer. The gloss is slick, ultra shiney, long lasting and not sticky at all! The tube squeeze tube is great because it lasts longer than wand glosses that you stick back it, contaminating the tube. 8 bucks each at bath and bodyworks, but there are always sales online and in the stores. <333333

btw... all the raves are true, your lips get HUGE! And the taste is sweet and oh so minty. My BF loves. lol

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

i hate to be the only one who doesnt like this product... but...

i have found that the lipgloss leaks all over... and it leaves that weird gunk on the inside of your mouth... and it gets sticky. and it would leave my lips feeling dry afterwards...

personally, i do not like how hypershiny it is...

but the menthol taste and smell was nice

I loved this lip gloss. Always buy two C.O. Bigelow Lip Shine thingys so it's not as expensive alone ($7.50). Btw, this is at Bath and Body Works. If you ever have a nasty breath, just slick this on! There's a nice pepperminty taste. Plus it heals my chapped lips and makes them super shiny. Don't swallow any of this or else the back of your throat will feel intensely minty.

Recommended for Medium Skin