NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 4/14/2010 5:37:00 AM

S'okay. The color's just okay for me. Definitely not a must have color. A natural looking color, especially when you're going for a bronzy natural look, but I would rather just use a bronzer. Slightest shimmer but so fine that you can barely detect it when applied. I typically use it on the sides of my cheekbones and then apply a pink blush on the apples of my cheeks.

But I gotta say, Nars blushes have excellent pigmentation and respectable staying power.

on 4/1/2010 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is amazing. It doesn't look so wonderful in the pan and it certainly doesn't fit the color description as seashell pink. Not in my opinion. This is a must for a neutral blush. It looks like a tan beige pink with a slight shimmer if that makes sense. On my skin it's more beige than pink. I like using it when I have a darker eye look. This is very pigmented and can look somewhat brownish if applied too dark and on me it can look orange too yuck. I will definately purchase this again.
Update: Can't stand this blush anymore, I usually have to reapply a few times since it's so light then I end up looking dirty. Not what I want out of a blush. I'll pry swap mine away.

on 3/27/2010 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This blush is an absolute must have for me. Don't be fooled by the way it looks in the pan. I purchased this from Sephora and the store lighting made it look really muddy. I swatched it on my arm and ran outside to have a better look at the colour. I find this blush gives me a natural, polished look with just the right hint of soft pink. Perfect for an everyday, understated look. I can't imagine being without this and will repurchase if I ever run out.

on 3/26/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted a nuetral blush for my purple, green, gold eyeshadow etc.
I didnt want a blush with any undertone unless it was a natural color. For me this blush isnt best for its color alone its best working with colorful or heavy eyes and i think it does the job well!

on 3/23/2010 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous! Natural, just enough shimmer, great pigmentation. A must have.

on 3/14/2010 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This blush is for a more natural look. It is a nuder shade with peachy brown pink undertones. Best used on lighter skin tones. I am nc30 and this barely shows up. Very earthy and beachy looking.

on 3/8/2010 1:29:00 PM

This is such a pretty colour, I found myself gazing at it and the MA put it on me and it really is the lovliest peachy/nude/browny pink - very natural looking on my fair skin, but unlike using a bronzer or something too light it actually looks like a blush and gives a realy warmth to the face.
Fabulous with smokey eyes, but also works well for a natural daytime look.
Quality, as with all Nars, is 2nd to none. I needed to really tap this off my brush as it is super pigmented, but it blends effortlessly onto the cheek and it is not sparkly. This lasts all day on me, it's so wonderful to find a new favourite and one that's nothing like anything else I have.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like wearing very subtle blush for work so I didn't think I can wear this since it looked too shimmery on the pan. I think I wore this everyday for a whole month, I just love this blush. It gives me bronzy glowy natural look, suitable for my work. It's amazing that this blush will last from 9am to 7pm, didn't need any touch ups. This blush is the reason that I believe in the great quality of NARS blushes.

on 2/23/2010 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this as my winter time natural blush. I'm on the light side of an NW/C20 and this looks amazing as a subtle cheek color. I like to wear it when I'm going for the overall natural look, or when I play up the eyes or do a bold lip. For me, it takes a few more swipes than the typical Nars blush because it is a lighter shade and I'm not super pale, but it's so worth it!!!!! The outcome is GORGEOUS!

UPDATE: I've noticed that if I contour and then use this blush, the color blends in with the contour too much and it doesn't look like blush, but rather bronzer extended to my cheeks. For some reason when this is worn with a bronzer/contour near the cheek, the blush looks more terra-cotta orangey and not as flattering. I don't recommend doing both if you're paler.

on 2/21/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this blush!! I have been searching for a color that is reallly light brownish pink/peach and this is it! When mac's warm n cozy collection came out, I imagined there to be a blush this color. This color is very warm with a hint of color. Looks great with dark eyes- doesn't give u the too made up look. This is the one blush that made me want to write a review about right away.

Popular Blush Products