November 24, 2014 | 1145 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Ultimate Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by makeupjnky20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it easy to work with...the brush could've been better...but it does the trick,,,it's however, hard to use on my bottom lashes ..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Kind of a meh mascara. It gave some drama, but is nothing exceptional. I also didn't like the way it felt and was heavy after it dried. I'll use it up but won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by dolphinacia

I did not like this mascara. It clumps really bad and I don't like having my eyelashes all stick together. Plus, it is way overpriced. It did seem to dry quickly though, and it didn't flake, but those were the only good things about it, and it's not enough to make me buy this again. I would not recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Granted, I have very full and long eyelashes already, so I never really need to wear mascara. Any mascara (except wet n wild- nasty cheap stuff) does the trick. This is no different. People have asked if I'm wearing false eyelashes! I also love the container with the gold band... very classy... much better than that orange thing Cover Girl made... but I do think this is too mediocre for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Criswell83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i love it! i've used this mascara since it first came out! every now and then i'll buy a different brand to try; 2 covergirl, 2 maybeline, 2 revlon, 1 nuetragina...i can't remeber the names of each but none of them made my eyelashes as pretty as this mascara. it lengthens, seperates, and thickens; no clumps, it doesn't get all over the place when i put it on, the brush isn't big, and it lasts all day without smudging even when i sweat. it's my favorite mascara ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by appey01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I can honestly say that I have tried almost every mascara out there- from Chanel to Maybelline---it's the one product that I am most particular about. This mascara is by far one of the best I have tried- It's easy to use, it makes lashes dark and full with superb length. I don't have one negative comment in regards to this mascara. I strongly urge anyone to try this. The only downfall is having to go through a rep- it's not easily available! Good Luck!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by estle

I actually got this for free at a Bridal Show.. This mascara 'IS' really made for simple brides.. but I'm not that. I can work around with this kind of brush and not come out with clumps, but it's not dramatic enough for me.. toodles.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 11:01:00 AM More reviews by ncvelasco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite some negative reviews on here, I decided to try this mascara after using a sample. I REALLY like it! So far, I've only used it as an everday mascara for work and haven't tried for the dramatic look yet, so I can't vouch for how it does in that arena. But as an everyday mascara I think it's fabulous. It absolutely does NOT clump or flake. And it seems to glide on. As I've stated in other mascara reviews, I have practically invisible, stick-straight eyelashes. With this stuff, however, my lashes are much fuller and more visible. I'm very pleased.

UPDATE 09/09/09: I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It has become the one makeup item that I cannot live without. I swear that my lashes are longer from using it. It doesn't claim to lengthen lashes, but I truly believe it has made mine grow! I will definitely be repurchasing again and again and again . . .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by LatteQueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is superb...It really gets my lashes thick, voluminous and long. I absolutely will keep purchasing this item....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by SnookieLex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara. I've been wearing it for years and I never get tired of it. The color is great, it goes on nicely, and it makes my lashes look longer and thicker. I've never had a problem with it clumping unless it's nearing 3 months old, and by then it's time to throw it away anyway. It doesn't flake throughout the day and is so easy to wash off! One of my favorite things about it is the way it comes off... it doesn't smear all over my eyes, but it comes off in little "tubes" and washes clean. Also, I'm a contact lens wearer and I've never ever had a problem with this irritating my eyes. This is my #1 mascara and will probably stay that way as long as it exists!