August 29, 2014 | 1221 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by primadonnablue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Since purchase this cleanser has become my staple but I only use it to remove makeup since I live in Thailand it while I can buy the solution here the price is insane. I'm on my second bottle of the 250ml and I use the mini one for weekend trips, I honestly don't know anything better to remove face makeup with. It's thorough and does not strip the skin, you may find -depending on how much makeup you have on- that it takes about two cotton pads to remove everything. Despite all the great things about it I have to say it's a pain to use when removing mascara, for that I prefer my bi-facil from LancĂ´me or the one from Clarins.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Missylou80

I really enjoy this product! It takes my face makeup off like that *snaps fingers*. The only thing is, like others have said, was when it comes to some eye makeup, it has a hard time budging. It took some off if scrubbed hard enough. But, alas not all came off.. I might repurchase this again, it is expensive so I might find a more affordable alternative..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by ekristensen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to always use make-up wipes to remove my make-up - never again! This is one skincare product where the hype (for me, at least) truly lives up to its promise. It's literally like water... water than can remove even the most stubborn make-up! It leaves your skin feeling clean, refreshed and it doesn't irritate at all.

I now always use this on myself and my clients (I'm a make-up artist by trade) and not once have I encountered a problem or a bad reaction. Everyone loves it and I have no intention of ever using anything else!

PROS
- Very gentle; doesn't sting
- Removes even waterproof make-up
- Long lasting
- Suitable for pretty much any skin type
- Non-fragranced
- A little goes a long way

CONS
- A little more expensive (though not in the long term if you're continually buying make-up remover wipes)
- Bottle isn't so great to travel with

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff rocks my world!
-takes all of my eye makeup off
-acts as a great refresher
-gentle on my skin

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

I like this it's great at removing makeup!! And great as a toner! It does sting my eyes a little bit but it seriously removes 100% of my makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Kittenwhiskas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product, its extremely gentle and softening to my skin yet very effective. I use it for removing both heavy make up and stubborn sunscreen. I discovered this product whilst watching a you tube vid called Lisa Eldridge makeup removal tutorial - link

I was sceptical at first because the product looks and feels like water, but i was amazed with how well it worked.

The best thing about this product is that it does the job without giving me any blurry vision whatsoever. Before this, my favourite was the Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make remover and I still adore it, but price wise the bioderma is better, so I will continue to use.

I buy the 500ml bottle and just keep refilling the 100ml bottle I bought earlier. Works well that as I have small hands and don't like handling large bottles.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Oh, Bioderma. So hyped, but so worth it!

I want to give this 5 lipsticks, but there's a reason why I only gave it 4.

I use this to remove my everyday make-up. Face and eyes. It does a good job (I don't use much make-up though. Some light foundation, powder, and mascara), but struggles a bit on the mascara. If you wear a full eye-look or waterproof mascara, this won't remove it. But for facemakeup, it's AMAZING!

Sometimes when I'm extremely lazy (or sick, which I'm right now. Bah..), I just use this on my face, to fresh it up and cleanse a bit.

Again, it would be perfect if it has better eyemakeup removal power!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by hazel416

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this product, great for sensitive skin! However, I have to point out that I do not use it to remove my make-up (I use another make-up oil to remove my foundation and eye make-up). I use this with my Hitachi cleansing machine, after I use make-up remover oil + cleanser, and I can see that it removes the residual dirt/make-up on my face! The solution makes my skin feels clean, and prepped for moisturizers! I use Skinceuticals B5 gel + a moisturizer after this.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Trina64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrible! Made my eyes very itchy. I made an eye doctors appointment because I thought there was something seriously wrong with my eyes. Turns out it was this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by timeaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to say, I thought I would not like this product but a friend recommended it and so I thought I would purchase a small bottle to try it. And I'm definitely glad that I did! It is amazing! I used it as an eye makeup remover first on pretty heavy make-up and it took it all off without mess - as good as the Chanel eye-makeup remover (which has been my favourite up until now).

For my face it took off my foundation pretty easily and found it actually felt like it had removed all the oils that build up throughout the day. My skin is pretty oily and usually any type of product that doesn't need to be washed off leaves some sort of residue but this left nothing at all! And I was suprised how clean my skin felt - almost as if I had just cleansed with my usual foaming cleanser.

I will definitely be repurchasing this in a much larger size next time and I think the price is pretty reasonable for how well it works.