January 31, 2015 | 912 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by tarayeo

I really wanted to love this product but I couldn't remove makeup easily with it. Especially waterproof mascara even after holding it there and using cotton pads soaked in product. Not sure what's wrong here since so many people gave such great reviews. Even when used to remove face makeup I seem to need many cotton pads before I don't see any residue. However, it is very gentle and feels just like water. No sticky residue. I still prefer using a cleansing oil to remove my makeup but I do repurchase this to clean off makeup when I want to test of different eye looks or when I do swatches.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great cleanser for sensitive skin, or just plain lazy people. I love to use this if I'm working night shift and want to go to bed ASAP, I can quickly remove my makeup and sleep. I did not experience any reactions or side effects. A little bit pricey, but I will still repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by bartatimi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use it as an eye make up remover (I used many but don't like the oily feeling after it)but I do not really like it on my whole face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff, though it stings in eyes. I have tried oils and they broke me out terribly and I do t break out much. The rubbing irritated too. Silicone based ones that you shake work but also irritate. This feels like water and it cleans of mu and spf really well. I put a lot on a cottons pad and leave them on my eyes and then gently wipe off the makeup.. I do not use waterproof mascara. Then I get another cotton wipe for the face. It use a lot to get off the foundation and sunscreen. The I dip a quip in some to get the mascara off. When I am done I wash with PC Skin Recovery or Khiel's ultra and everything is off. If there is anything left I wash with Cerave as it's so gentle. I think is wa better than silicone cleaners. I am sure oils and cold cream work but they break me out horribly. They irritate my skin. My skin just hates oils. So this is the best choice for me.

I love the bottle as it looks like something in chemistry class. It's clear, no shaking. It costs $30 for a very large bottle. The sensitive one is fragrance free.

WATER (AQUA), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOHEXADECANE, NIACINAMIDE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, POLYSORBATE 40, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SORBITAN PALMITATE, BHT, BUTYLPARABEN, CARBOMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, CHLORPHENESIN, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), o-PHENYLPHENOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM
Non-comedogenic

do go over with a qtip to get of mascar. Also when I use

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have sensitive skin. I live in Canada so this product is easily accessible wherever you have a Shoppers Drug Mart. I have also seen this at Rexall's. Due to its popularity, it is easy to find this product because it tends to have its own display. It's pretty expensive, but overall it is considered a "normal" price for a makeup remover.

This does not aggravate my sensitive skin at all, although I do need to follow up with a moisturizer after I use this. It is effective at removing every bit of makeup, but I don't like to use this for my eyes. It takes a bit of effort to remove your eye makeup with this. I have sensitive eyes as well, so sometimes my eyes sting when I use this. For a non-oil makeup remover though, it still works really great.

Overall, this is a joy if you're removing everything BUT waterproof and/or eye makeup. It's really great to have around if you get lazy and don't feel like bending over the sink. I still use my Shu Uemura cleansing oil as a general everyday makeup remover (super easy to remove ANY makeup, including eye and waterproof), but this is my go-to if I don't feel like getting off my butt and feel like wasting some cotton pads.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lushyluxe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I end up getting a rash whenever I use this daily. I also find it leaves a weird layer on my face that must be cleansed off asap, but then again it's only a makeup remover not a cleanser. The only reason I'll repurchase is because it's affordable locally (South Africa) and it's quite handy in my home for warding off overnight-staying female visitors from my more costly Elemis or La Prairie cleansers. My gals luv it..lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by labellette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The best micellar water solution! It's really gentle, hydrates, calms & cleanses perfectly. This product has a "cult"-status for a reason, it really respects the balance of your skin, does what it supposed to (and really well) & leaves your face fresh.

Great for sensitive and dehydrated skin & for keeping a bottle close to your nightstand for if you ever even think about not cleaning your face before bed.
I always buy this in France and there a big bottle that lasts over 6 months costs less than 10 euros, plus they have so many variety of sizes (for traveling, testing a bottle for the first time etc).. I am sure there are a lot of good micellar water out there, but this one gives me no reason to look any further & I love to try new products normally.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm about half way through my first bottle and thought it time to throw in my two cents on this stuff. I have extremely sensitive, reactive skin that is also oily and prone to clogged pores. I have tried so many cleansers in my days and this is the absolute best for me. I wear very minimal makeup and this gets everything off including waterproof mascara. It is extremely gentle and my skin has actually improved since using it (less redness and breakouts). It wouldn't work as a standalone cleanser if you wear foundation/sunscreen every day, but for my needs it is perfect and gets my skin cleaner than most wash-off cleansers. I follow up with a splash of water and all is well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

One of the few hyped products that actually work well for me. I use this both as a make up remover and as a toner (which is a nice surprise since I didn't use to use toner because it was too harsh for my sensitive skin to deal with on a daily basis!) depending on how heavy my make up is that day.

Other than the ability to get every scrap of my make up off, I really like how this product doesn't leave that tight irritated feeling on my skin afterwards. Sometimes (like on the plane), I also use this just by itself as a cleanser before moisterising.

I have this in the giant 500mL bottle and I've had no issues with the packaging. I turn the bottle upside down onto a cotton pad and the desired few drops trickle out. If you're particularly clumsy, it is easy to dispense it into a smaller bottle.

Overall, a really great product and I will continue to buy until I find something that beats it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by RainbowMun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Like another user, this product affected the texture of my skin. Not sure about her, but my skin immediately looked rougher, with enlarged pores even MORE visible, even after following up with my Shiseido cleanser. It does get the makeup -estee lauder double wear - off, but I will have to find a replacement which does not wreak such havoc on my skin. Estee lauder cleansing fluid is much more gentle, though expensive

If you know of a better product, equal to estee lauder cleansing fluid, please message me!

Fyi: I have combo, sensitive skin