September 21, 2014 | 2121 users online

Scrubs - Kiehl's - Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by tlconnau

This is a relatively new product for Kiehl's, and I first tried it as a sample (then tried it again, as a sample - they're wonderfully generous with the samples at my local Kiehl's). As a Dr. Brandt's Microderm In A Jar devotee, I was interested to try a similar product from a line (Kiehl's) that agrees with my sensitive skin (I use the "blue" line cleanser, toner, and moisturizer, as well as the detergent-free cleanser). This is an awesome exfoliating product, gentle, in a very neutral base (not drying, but not too creamy where it could leave a residue behind). You can control the harshness of products like this by using less pressure or scrubbing for less time. I do love Dr. Brandt, but when I run out (he lasts a solid year and a half with regular use) I think I will purchase the Kiehl's - it's only $40 compared to the Dr's $75, and I really like that it comes in a squeeze tube so that you don't have to stick your paws into a jar to scoop (I use this in the shower much of the time, and open jars beg to get a big splash of water in - please don't dilute my crazy $75 scrub??) After I micro-derm, I chase my husband around telling him to feel my face because it's so soft & smooth!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mimemy

Papaya scrub works better to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 6:01:00 PM More reviews by mollyinsf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked up a sample of this and tried it -- it's great. I am strongly considering purchasing it the next time I'm in the store. It does leave your skin red for a while after you use it, so use it at night and follow with the calming salve they give you with it. Keep up the free samples, Kiehls - they lead to purchases almost every time, at least with me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2005 1:17:00 AM More reviews by tkd314

just tried the sample package once...amazing! make sure you follow the instructions as this product seems to react immediately as soon as you put it on your face. squeeze a very small amount (larger than dime size, smaller than a quarter) if you have very sensitive skin, you definitely want to patch-test. i scrubbed and counted 30 seconds- washed off...my pores seem to have disappeared completely...skin retexturized! just like that. cant wait to do this again in a few days!! will followup if anything neg. follows. gotta love kiehl's and their samples

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2005 2:07:00 PM More reviews by CoolBritannia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used the sample and now want to purchase this! It REALLY retexturizes the surface of your face, and does leave it a bit pink right after so it's not for anyone who is the least bit sensitive. But WOW my face was glass-smooth!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2005 6:54:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used several samples of this before deciding to buy it. I'm glad I found this product because it smoothes my skin and makes it look beautiful. I have sensitive skin too, so I'm very pleased I can use a dermabrasion product. I will repurchase.