Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

4.6

Ingredients: talc, dimethicone, silica, zinc stearate, nylon 12, lauryl laurate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: mica, titatium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), carmine (ci 75470), red 7 lake (ci 15850), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 36 lake (ci 12085), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), .ff

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BLUSH.

I wear it daily and it brings out some color into my face.
I have used this for over a year and there is is still tons of blush left.
This is well worth the $20.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this blush after reading the glowing reviews here on make up alley. I had been searching for a highly pigmented blush that wasn't too overpowering or harsh looking. The peachy-pink color is just as pretty as you gals say it is, and it's very natural looking even on my fair complexion. I've been wearing it about a week now and so far it hasn't been irritating to my very sensitive skin. I only wish I had found this blush a little sooner, so I could've worn it for my wedding photos.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My gosh, this blush is beautiful! I LOVE this blush! I love it even more than my MAC Springsheen blush! I purchased "Cupid" and "Precious Posy" while at Sephora, even though I have about a thousand other blushes, I just couldn't resist how gorgeous the testers looked. I am not disappointed, "Precious Posy" is a medium shimmery peachy coral. The shimmer is so subtle though, you won't see "glitter" specks, just a radiant glow. Applies very smoothly on and not blotchy, which is sometimes a problem with blushes on my very fair skin. Just for kicks, I tried out the brush that comes with it, it's not that bad actually! The only negative is the stupid mirrored compact it comes in, shows every single dang fingerprint from wherever you touch it! UGH! I much prefer Clinique's traditional green compacts. Otherwise though, a gorgeous well wearing shade (my new favorite actually!).

HG status!! This blush is really fantastic!! I spent months trying to find the perfect peachy blush and now I reach for this all the time! To be honest, I usually compare it to the most famous peachy-pink blush out there, NARS Orgasm. This has an even prettier color and it looks amazing on PPPs. The pigmentation is far better and it goes nicely and not powdery at all on my skin. The compact is not bad and the included brush is nice for touch-ups on the go (even though the lasting power is good and ou might not even need a touch-up). The price is fine and I'm definetely repurchasing if I run out! I usually combine it with Korres Pomegranate lipbutter, TBS Sunrise Pink lipgloss or Clinique's Full Potential lipgloss in Mimosa Blossom.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Definite HG status. I love the natural glow that this blush gives me and the pretty flushed look I achieve with it. As long as you use a light hand, this blush is amazing. Highly pigmented and goes on smoothly. Like NARS 'orgasm', but a million times better, imo.

Great color, but only when I apply the exact amount of product. Really pretty in the container, but I had to play with it to like the way it shows on my skin. I am very fair and I always have to be very careful with blushes, but this one is the trickiest Ive used so far.
Ive tried different brushes and, surprisingly, the included brush is the one which works the best. I use that small brush to apply a little bit of product to the apples of my cheeks, and then I blend it with a big brush. If a apply a teensy bit more I look like a feverish clown. If I apply a little less all I have is a whitish seen.
When I apply the exact amount of product, I can finally think "Wow, I look gorgeous!" lol. This is not the color of my cheeks when I blush, but it looks natural and pretty, with a nice glow.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this blush b/c of the great reviews and only thought it was so-so at first b/c I had trouble getting the application just right - its VERY pigmented. But this blush has really grown on me. Its especially great for days when you need to look lively and well-rested! Took a while to get the application just right, but now I love it! The trick seems to be to apply very lightly with a skunk or fan brush and slowly add more as needed until you get the right amoung. Highly recommended!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Quite simply the most beautiful blush I've ever tried. As soon as I started wearing this people started complimenting me on my complexion - telling me how healthy or glowing I looked. Indeed my secret is precious posy. I think it's a orgasm dupe - but that's not fair to PP since it's way better than that sparkly dirt looking "o". This makes my face GLOW. I've got a stock pile of it going. If it's ever discontinued I don't know what I'll do!! Bravo Clinique! You may not have the catchy name - but your proof is in the pudding as they say!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I immediately bought this when I swatched it because it caught my eye and it's coral. Well peachy pink whatever. I got it for $15 at my military base exchange which is awesome!

it's very pigmented and i don't mind the brush that comes with it. it gives me a very good glow too! i love it :)

This Blush, it a very finely milled, peachy pink with sheer gold sheen.
Very illuminating on my warm toned PPP skin, its doesnt scream "glitter", but livens up my face just enough, to look youthful and glowing, it is very pretty and very flattering. Very pigmented to but easy to build up if needed. Looks great with golden tan bronzers.
The silver reflective compact is great, - i have been know to pull it out and look into the lid as a mirror, when i want to quickly check something. The brush i a soft small slanted blush brush, although clearly not as good as your own brushes, it aint half bad, and i ACTUALLY used this one for touchups...a very rare occurance for applicators that come with the product in my house.