July 31, 2014 | 1295 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2001 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by fathiah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! Lip stain is my most favorite makeup product ever. It creates the most natural finish in seconds. I got this along with the fake it kit, so I don't really know the exact price but it's more expensive than other brand I got. I also have the Chacha tint but I always grab this for daily use as a lip stain. I love how the consistency is watery, and the color is buildable! For cheek, I prefer Chacha because I think it suits tan skin better.

The packaging doesn't bother me and I think it's cute and I have no problem with it! Except that the writings are all gone and there's only pink circle in the bottle. I also love how it is see through, it makes saving the product easier. I don't know if I would buy this again because of the price and I don't have local sephora, but if I get the chance I would because it's really good. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by CarolinaMidwife

I freaking love a cheek stain. I am a dewy foundation girl so I don't like powder blush. Cream blush is good but lacks the staying power of a stain. Which reminds me... don't waste time getting this where you want it because it is literally a stain.

I started with Posie Tint, which I do prefer, and then I got this in one of my subscription boxes. I feel like it will last me the rest of my life, you do not need a lot. It has a fragrance, rose, I believe, but it isn't bad.

If you like a cheek stain you can't go wrong here. Although I do feel Benefit is the most hit or miss cosmetic company out there all of their tints are a hit in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

Love the smell, looks amazing on lips with a top coat of lip balm. Wish it was a little bit cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

LOVING IT. For cheeks, for lips... Gives a natural looking stain. The smell is like rose-water, which I personally dislike and would've perfered it to be unscented. Goes a long way so I feel there was a good value for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by YXXC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE. Currently on my 4th bottle, so that means I've been using it for years. No glitter (one of my bug bears), just nice and matt. It's a cheek stain, so apply it quick, before it dries. Any surplus and you can swipe it on lips. Buy it! For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by puffadori

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the natural flush this gives my lips- like me, only much better. Since it's a stain, and matte, it made my lips look fuller and actually pouty. Only problem I had with it was the staying power. Had to reapply, and I'm not fond of always checking lip color. Color did bleed a bit on upper lip, but that could be remedied.
Liked this better on my lips than on my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A little pricey, but it will last you forever! I like it more for a lip stain than as a cheek stain because I have very acne prone skin and so my skin is very imperfect and not smooth. The stain seems to be redder around pimply areas so my cheeks look blotchy and swollen. As a lip stain, it is fine but focuses around the center of my lips after 6+ hours. Staying power is good. I have Cha Cha tint as well, and I find that is shows up a lot better than benetint on my hand and lips. I didn't test on my cheeks. Benetint has a nice rosy scent that I really adore. I will repurchase when I run out, maybe a mini size.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do enjoy this product! It gives a lovely natural flush to the cheeks without having to cake on more powder. Doesn't show as a lip stain for myself as my lips are already too pigmented but it easily would for those with fairer lips. I do prefer the formula of the newer tints (ie Cha Cha) which is a lot creamier. Very pricey in Australia, around the $50 mark, but a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Sarah7777777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A natural stain for lips and Cheeks. Does everything it claims to do. Perfect for a natural look, stays put all day. Handy product to own. Comes in two other shades, cha cha tint (corals), posie tint (pink) I find the poisie tint and cha cha tint are a different texture to the Benetint as they are more creamy and don't seem to last as long on my skin. Seems a bit pricey at £24.50 but will last you ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Shylak3

Love love love! blends in very well and gives a natural flush. Good consistency and easy to use, stays in for decent amount of time.