July 22, 2014 | 2225 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by GulieQ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Edit: Although a stellar shadow, i developed an allergic reaction to it. I can't tell which ingredient is doing it, since my non-allergic shadows have the same ingredient list. Am keeping it at a 5, however, because it is the perfect shade, and is an outstanding product!

Smog is my HG shadow (Rush is my second HG shadow). Smog is richly pigmented, blends easily, has no fall-out (for me), and LASTS!! It showed no green tones on my skin. (No orange/copper tones, either.) It is the perfect gold/brown (completely neutral) shade for me!! Henna was my previous HG, but was discontinued. This has more depth than Henna, and while Henna had more brown than gold--Smog has more gold than brown. This totally compliments my eyes!! I was completely unprepared for the high quality of this shadow when I first used it...it requires a lighter hand than many others. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by thechinesericeball

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow! It makes my eyes look super blue, and it stays on all day (with the help of UDPP). I like to pair it with Maui Wowie, but really it's super versatile and I can use it in tons of looks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A really pretty colour. I love urban decay eyeshadows they are all so smooth and pigmented and a this eyeshadow is such a beautiful colour. Also it's so unique I don't have any other colours that are dupes for this one. I love it very much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smog is hands down one of my favorite browns. I totally agree with the previous reviewer that this is an antique bronzey brown. Very flattering on most skintones, I'm sure. It's very shimmery, as UD does shimmer quite well, but there's no glitter. (YDK is similarly gorgeous with some micro-glitter if you're into that sort of thing.) This wears so well! It's one of my HG crease colors and blends like nobody's business. If I ever hit pan in Ammo I will certainly buy a full size of this beauty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Gorgeous, gorgeous color. It's a shimmery, neutral antique bronze. It's not coppery or reddish like some bronzes can be. This has more of a taupe-goldy thing going on that makes it more neutral. It also has the typical velvety texture and intense pigmentation of UD eye shadows, which makes it blend beautifully. I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by laitae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love neutral looks and Smog is just perfect for my everyday looks. I wear it (olive/brown/bronze color) in my crease and pair with shadows like Sellout, Sin or any other champagne/pinkish shade that I have in my reach. This is my first crease shadow that I hit the pan on so it really means something:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by kjerstihagen

To torture a cliche . . . this makes my green eyes *POP*! A beautiful olive-gold-bronze-brown. For NARS fans, it's Fez for $10 cheaper and in packaging that does a better job of preventing breakage. Applies like a dream (as do most UD e/s *without* glitter, in my opinion), and lasts all day with primer underneath. Will absolutely repurchase. I will seriously probably use this for my entire life. I'm giving it a 5 for awesomeness - but please note that for green eyes, Lounge is and always will be my favorite color. Smog, though, is at least in my top 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 1:48:00 AM More reviews by MandaLea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite everyday eye shadow. I'm partial to UD shadows in general because of the huge selection of colors available and their perfect, easily blended textures. Smog is the perfect vamped up bronze/brown. It goes from day to night easily and really makes green eyes pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Sungheeya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

definitely one of my favorite UD eyeshadows! it complements my dark brown eyes and NC25 Asian skintone. it's very versatile: can be worn sheer for a natural look or applied heavier for a smokey eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by nickitraylor

I have this color in a palette- I have been hesitating to buy UD because of the glitter, but this palette had at least 3 glitter-free shades that I thought would be good, and Smog was one. I am usually a very neutral eyeshadow person- hardly looks like I"m wearing it kind of girl, but I wore this and wow, it looked great! I have brown eyes/hair, and just wore it all over my eyelid. It looks great! It was so blendable! when this runs out in the palette, I'll definitely buy it in a single. It will look good in my crease too, it's so versitile and a great color.