October 23, 2014 | 830 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 2:21:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WHY have i waited so long to seek out this blush and buy it???? this... like Mellow Wine... are almost ALWAYS sold out and have been that way for AT LEAST a decade. i knew this color existed--i just never knew what it looked like, because it was always gone. this is a matte deep pink shade that is slightly dusty. on me... it's the sort of flush i'd get if i just ran a marathon--not subtle... but natural and VERY pretty. it is a TRUE neutral, meaning that there's not any blue or orange/red to make this look garrish and it would look good on ANYONE. i've noticed that this blush is more finely milled and densely packed than the other WnW blushes--i don't get a bunch of loose blush when i swipe my brush against the cake. on the lips, over liner, it makes a deep rosey flush to complement the cheeks. it's a great find!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2007 6:03:00 PM More reviews by smae420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with everything the prevous reviewers said. This is an awesome natural looking blush! I love the price factor and I love that its highly pigmented. Its a beautiful blush for my olivey skin and looks very natural on. The brush it comes with sailed right into the trash can as soon as i got it and the packaging in general is not half as bad as a lot of other 'cheapie' cosmetics (ie. NYC). All-around great blush that has just as much staying power as higher end brands and none of that pecky shimmer! I want natural! NOT SHIMMER BOMB! Yay for wet n' wild! at $2.50 CDN you cant go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2007 10:26:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well I have already reviewed WnW's blushes in general so this is just a review for this particular shade. This very natural looking rosy tone is the perfect one for me, it's almost exactly the same colour I am most of the time (note, not the colour I become but rather the colour that I AM, since I am such a tomato!) so it looks uber natural on me and not at all like a blush created artificially with makeup. I imagine it wouldn't have this same effect on everyone because it would depend on your natural skintone, but I'm sure that everyone has at least one shade of blush out there that looks like their natural blushing colour. Anyways WnW is such a gem of a brand and their products are so amazing, they are already such quality products and their very low prices make them just out of this world! If you can find them get some of their products, it won't cost you any more than a cup of coffee and I doubt you would get broke over a cup of coffee!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2006 8:40:00 PM More reviews by hereiam410

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay...I searched SO many stores---CVS, Walgreens, Ocean State Job Lot, Stop & Shop, and finally Walmart...and none of them carried Wet N' Wild !! They all have a brand called Rimmel and another called NYC that seems to have replaced Wet N Wild as a cheapie line. Finally, as a last resort, I try Brooks Pharmacy and there's the whole line! So, hope this helps some of you that have 'Brooks' in your area. This is a great blush...wish it came with a nice brush though...I just used my finger to dab it on and then used a tissue to wipe off the excess. It looks very natural and pink on my light skin. I normally ONLY use natural products on my skin and I'm quite the fanatic about eating and using organic products...but I've tried so many blushes that look awful on me, so I had to see what all the rave reviews were about. It really is a nice looking blush! I'll update letting you know whether or not this broke me out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2005 1:19:00 PM More reviews by queenvictoria

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thanks again gals for the heads up on this little gem of a blush. This is a gorgeous rosey shade with slight red/orange undertone - not too blue. It reminds me of Elizabeth Arden's Tea Rose but at 1/10 of the price - WOWZA!

Wonderful pigmentation that seems to last really well on my PPP skin - the very subtle sheen is quite elegant looking. Use a light hand for a natural healthy "just jogged" glow or use a little stronger under cheekbones to create emphasis. LOVE IT - and what a bargain!!!