April 17, 2014 | 1558 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by xDarkLacelet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only shampoo I've ever used that keeps my hair from getting really greasy throughout the day. Even the morning after it's washed, it isn't oily. It smells pretty decent, and is cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Kate13579

I have super fine hair that is prone to breakage, and I think thus is the answer I've been looking for. My hair feels thicker and more voluminous. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by sundevilblonde

After all the great reviews I read on this product I decided to try it myself and i'm less than impressed. After doing an olive oil & mayo treatment that I do once a month, I figured i'd shampoo/condition with this product so everything washed out clean, soft, & shiny. Unfortunately, my hair ended up looking like I hadn't even done the treatment. My ends were dry & frizzy which is unusual because I have a very short a-line haircut. I couldn't run my fingers through my bangs either. On the good side, it did thoroughly lather and clean my hair and gave it volume because it didn't leave any oils in the hair/scalp. Just not for me, I guess

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by lilyyy69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Been using it every time i wash my hair for almost two months. Havent seen any difference in hair growth. which was my sole purpose in buying this product which sucks. After my hair is dry , i put some argan oil my hair feels the same or worst which is dry and brittle. kinda sucks! i had high hopes for this product i still have a lot of product left. I might just use it once a week and see if it gets any better. so for now i dont like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by arw155

I'm never changing shampoos! The very first night I used this product my hair was noticeably softer. Once it dried you could tell there was a new sort of shine to my hair. And finally my hair was manageable. The smell is very clean and refreshing. I don't, however, us the conditioner. On the conditioner bottle it says it boosts volume and I definitely do not need volume. The price is worth it for how much is in the bottle. The latest bottle I've bought has lasted me for about 2 months now. And for a nice little bonus it's great for your hair if you rinse the shampoo out with cold water. It helps lock in the nutrients and creates shine. Now, concerning whether or not the shampoo helps your hair grow, I feel it helps a little bit but not a whole lot. My hair dresser advised me that if I want to grow my hair out I have to get my hair trimmed every three months. Whenever I use mane and tail after I get a trim I do feel it helps but you won't have hair down to your butt the very next day. Anyways I will continue to buy and use mane and tail. Favorite shampoo of all time.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by xoxoforeva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Update: I liked the shampoo and conditioner for awhile until I started noticing I had a waxy buildup and my hair got very dry and frizzy. And normally my hair loves protein but I got protein overload, it was awful. It took a week of clarifying to get all the gunk out. And I only used the shampoo and conditioner 2/3 times a week. Its loaded with tons of sulfates which is extremely awful for your hair. Not even close to the hype of "faster growing hair"

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by mjl1989

Mane N Tail has to be the absolute best shampoo and conditioner that I have used on my hair. I bought it about a week ago at Walgreens because I was running out of my other shampoo and conditioner. I like the light fresh smell of it and read that it was used to thicken hair, which I desperately need.

When I first used shampooed my hair, I noticed it felt a bit dry. I put the conditioner in and left it on for about 5 minutes and wow, my hair felt amazing rinsing it out. I let my hair air dry and it was incredibly shiny! My fiance even said something. And I could not stop touching my hair...SO soft. I am really hoping that this helps with my fine, slow growing hair. I would definitely purchase this just because of how shiny and soft your hair will be!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I apply Maine and tail shampoo and have rotated it for years. It really does help you hair grow faster than normal and keeps mine fresh and vibrant! Highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Lame901

If you apply this the correct way with the conditioner every time you shower, you WILL notice a difference, especially in length. LOVE this! And the smell is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by remydluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i think this product was GREAT ! i just used it yesterday and after i rinsed the shampoo out my hair did feel a litle dry and after i rinsed the conditioner out.but i put olive oil moisterizer in it and when i blew it dry and flat ironed it my hair felt BEAUTIFUL ! keep in mind this product is for horsed and horsed are dirty so it will romove alot of moisture so you will need to add some back to it...i would deffinently recommenf this prodect !