Mane 'n Tail Shampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 4/16/2014 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Disappointed with this product. I've heard really great things about Mane 'n Tail. My hair actually was clumpy after I used this, like when I wash my hair from cheap hotel shampoos. It was mostly my conditioner (another brand) that did the work and made my hair soft. This shampoo also didn't help remove the oiliness off my scalp.

on 4/16/2014 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I do use this shampoo approx since 3 months ago. But I don't know still don't get any big change in my hair. Still have continiusly hair fall and I don't feel like having velvet feel hair

This product is absolutely amazing! I had cut an undercut into my hair and I got tired of it. I wanted to be the same length as my hair which was to my shoulders. I started using Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner and it worked SOOO fast! I will definitely be using this again. My only complaint is that it's really bad for colored hair. It completely strips the color out.

makes my hair so soft and gorgeous lookin lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

OMG! This Shampoo (and conditioner) did WONDERS for my hair! In August of 2013, this girl cut and hair and it was a wreck! This fixed everything!

on 4/7/2014 9:47:00 PM

Omg im in love with this shampoo it totally works!! My hair grows a lot faster and its really soft!!

on 3/30/2014 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Personally, this product didn't do nothing for my hair. It left my hair feeling dry and brittle & I heard a lot of great reviews and seen good YouTube reviews, but when I tried it, I was not impressed. 😒

on 3/21/2014 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I cut my hair in the summer and around August it was too my shoulders. I cut it so short because my hair was so dry and it was not growing! Everyone has been talking about Mane and Tail and saying it's very helpful. Well I bought the shampoo and conditioner on sale. The first two days, I really didn't notice any differences. But then a week after, I noticed my hair was very soft and it was not tangled. I loved the product! Now in march which is 6 months later... my hair is to my breasts!!! It grew so much! I am so happy! My hair has never grown this fast in a long time! I am in love with Mane and Tail. I reccomend this to anyone and everyone!! You will not see changes right away but when you give it time, you will see many differences in your hair! THANK YOU MANE AND TAIL!

on 3/2/2014 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really good shampoo+conditioner. I haven't been using it for that long, but I already see results. My hair is very fine, and this doesn't weigh it down at all. If anything my hair feels softer and stronger! This is definitely going to be my new shampoo+conditioner that I will be using everyday. ;)

on 2/27/2014 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very long almost waist length hair that is thick. Before this product I hardly ever brushed my hair. It was impossible to get a brush through. After using this I can brush my towel dried hair effortlessly! Seriously amazing! I want to try the Herbal Gro formula to help grow out my bangs and all the breakage I got from trying to brush my hair before using this product!