September 21, 2014 | 1861 users online

Moisturizers - Extra Virgin Olive Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by sunkissed0327

I just washed my face with evo because I had three pimples that are quite big.i used it massaged it all over my face then rinsed with water.then I use a facial foaming cleanser from ponds and that was it, and just after an hour my pimples were FLAT! I'm gonna use this again tomorrow and the next days and see what difference it could really make on my skin.just try it out n trust In it.:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I rub 100% pure and organic olive oil on my body right when i get out of the shower. The trick is to dab it on when your body is still moist (not wet) from the shower. When applying it on moist skin it absorbs into the skin and locks in hydration. After doing this trick for 2 weeks i have noticed a great difference in the way my skin looks and feels. I even sometimes use a small amount for eye makeup remover and it takes my mascara and eyeliner off perfectly. There are many different brands of Olive Oil and it doesnt really matter which one, as long as you are getting 100% pure extra virgin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by JennaDearest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

On my dry skin and dry hair, this is a godsend. I rub a nickel-sized amount between my hands and use it on my chemically high lighted, waist long, thick hair after I shower. It helps moisturize and really feels like it sinks in! For you ladies that use protein treatments on your hair for strength, I highly recommend using something as moisturizing as EVOO afterwards to bring back elasticity and prevent brittleness!

For my body, I use EVOO almost exclusively. It's excellent when I shave my underarms and legs, making razor burn a thing of the past! I rub this on my arms, legs, and decolletage after I shower and while it takes longer than a lotion to soak in, the moisturizing powers are unmatched.

As for my face, I'm a bit on the fence. Yes, it removes makeup like a dream, but I found that the pores on my nose became congested and looked larger after doing the oil cleansing method for a bit over a month. I still remove my makeup with EVOO by treating it like a cleanser but then make sure to follow up with a traditional cleanser afterwards. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Pestina18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Besides cooking, I use olive oil as a hair masque once a week. I have bad split ends and dry hair from repeated heat styling, but I'm trying to grow out my hair. I use olive oil every week to help moisturize and protect my hair, keep my scalp healthy, and make my hair soft and shiny. I bring a little bowl (probably 2 tbsp) into the shower with me and dip the ends of my hair in it. I apply some to my fingers and comb them through the rest of my hair, then pour the rest over my head and massage into the scalp. Then, I rinse it out and shampoo/condition as normal. Afterwards, my comb slides right through my hair. It's smooth, soft and shiny but not greasy at all. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by martylayne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE EVOO!
i use this to remove my mascara and undereye concealer. it works soooo well. i also apply it on my eyelashes before i go to sleep so my lashes are conditioned. it has really strengthened them. i highly recommend EVOO for hair, skin, and nails

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this stuff. I've used/using it for everything.
1. My hair has been seriously damaged over my "teenage I don't care what happens to my hair I'm changing the color every 2 weeks", evoo is seriously recovering my and regrowing my hair better than any other products I've tried. I use this about twice a week and rub it into my hair and scalp and leave it in for 30-60 minutes, wash it out and my hair is shiny silky soft and full.
2. EYELASHES!! I'm a huge false eyelash girl and the glue has done some damage to them. I hadn't really cared as I was using false eyelashes almost everyday... but now I'm starting to just want my own eyelashes. So I've been using this every night and literally within 4 day's there has been a difference. Stronger and thicker! I've heard after about 2 weeks they also get longer so we'll see.
3. On my lips as a moisture thingy.
4. When I'm just having a beauty night I'll just lay in a bubble bath and rub this on my face for about 15 minutes. Not around my chin area as it will cause me to break out there, but around my nose and cheek area. It does an amazing job of getting rid of all the dirt stuck in your pores.
5. Makeup remover for eyes.

Yah Extra Virgin Olive oil is a miracle beauty product, I will never go without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by cherish66

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned but one of the greatest uses for olive oil, and you don't need to use the expensive extra virgin olive oil, save that for your cooking, is as a hand scrub. Do it this way: when you are throwing out your coffee grounds stop! Save a handful, add some olive oil to the grounds to make a scrub and just keep rubbing your hands, fingers, cuticles together. After a bit rinse off and dry your hands. You won't believe how soft,smooth and young looking your hands will look. Give it a try!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by eli88

This is a review for Organic EVOO from the store, which cost me about 5 pounds for 250ml. I have been using it for 1 and a half months and have acne prone, very sensitive skin with dry patches.
This is an amazing product. I only use it in the evening.
I apply a small amount (think 1 teaspoon) to my face, eyes, and lips and massage gently for about 10 seconds. I then rinse a towel with very, very hot water from the tap, drain excess water, and then cover my face with it for 5 seconds. I repeat this about 3 times, and the steamy goodness of the towel removes all the olive oil and makeup. I mean ALL of it.
My skin is acne-prone and scarred, and I have not broken out in the month and half that I have been using it (touch wood!). I follow up with raw honey as cleanser and then raw apple cider vinegar as toner, and will never go back to horrible nasty chemicals.

Warning: A combination of the above gives me the occasional dry patch, but I believe it's the vinegar, which I apply generously, and when I cut back the dryness stops.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by luverchick

please do NOT be afraid to put this on your face! i once was a skeptic...I dont suggest putting regular olive oil...please make sure it is extra virgin....it is super moisturizing and comes in handy when trying to removed make up specially water proof mascara....this makes it come right off like butter!!! doesnt irritate my skin and doesnt cause any break outs....it is healthy to eat and great for the face what more can we ask for...it buy the huge bottle at SAMs club for about 7-8$ and it lasts for EVER! I have 2 small bottles...one in the shower and one by my sink which i refill as i need :) i will ofrver use this product

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by kellyyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

very multi functional, i love to use this as a scalp masque every few days, i am trying to grow out my hair and i've heard it works wonders. so far it has given me very lustrous, shiny, soft hair.