LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.3

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 5/30/2012 7:23:00 AM

Smells so good I want to eat it! Luxuriously buttery and lemony, moisturises all those extra-dry places like your feet and your elbows as well as your cuticules and your hands. 10/10

on 5/13/2012 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really like Lemony Flutter. It's creamy, thick, and does a good job keeping my very dry hands soft for a while. I've learned that Lush lotion/cream products don't work in the long run for me; my skin is VERY dry and eczema prone, and I need something like Aveeno or Aquaphor for a long-lasting, moisturized feel. With that said, I think Lemony Flutter does a good job and would work very well for people with normal skin. The scent is on the stronger side, but I like it when it's first on...then it does fade to a weird, lingering scent. I'm not sure if it bothers me or not, but it's definitely noticeable.
Overall, this is pricey, but does a good job keeping hands, feet, and cuticles dry. It does have a stronger smell, and I'd recommend getting a sample before purchasing your own tub.

I wouldn't buy it again any time soon because the scent throws me off a little and I want to try Ultrabalm next.

on 4/29/2012 4:08:00 AM

I LOVE this stuff! I use it on my cuticles before I go to bed (and sometimes on my toes and elbows too). It is heavy, which is why I use it before bed., but it works! I also love the lemony smell. It isn't cheap, but a little goes a long way so I don't think I will have ot buy another jar for a long time. It really makes my cuticles sooo much softer.

on 4/22/2012 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

At all times I have LF in my bag. Its a great product. I mainly use it on my hands as a handcream, because I have VERY dry hands. LF works really on the parts of the body if you have dry patches. I would be lost if it wasnt for this cream. I've used it for 6 years and have tried other hand creams but allways come back to LF. Yes the smell is strong, but for soft beautiful skin and nails....who cares.

the lemon in it will help keep your nails white and the many other things like shea butter and avacodo butter will keep ash and dry skin at bay

on 3/28/2012 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my 3rd pot of LF. The only thing I do not care for is the lemon Pledge furniture polish scent. All of my pots have smelled the same - I don't smell lemon candy like others have said. If you have dry cuticles, this is a good fix. Would also be great on cracked/dry heels and/or elbows. Yes this does get a bit greasy, but it does go away as it sinks into your skin. Yes it is on the pricey side, but most people think it is well worth it because the benefits outweigh the cost, plus one pot will last a very long time. The packaging is just a basic jar/pot with a lid, nothing fancy. It does not spill. It could melt in warmer environments. My advice? Go to Lush and request a sample before splurging on the full size.

ETA: I don't know what it is, but this stuff seriously gives me the worst headaches! I've narrowed it down, and not long after I've used LF, I get a bad headache. :-(

on 3/24/2012 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I really love other LUSH products, but this just didn't live up to the hype. I used it as a cuticle cream and hand cream at nights sometimes. I find oils work better on my cuticles.

on 3/18/2012 3:26:00 PM

Where do I even begin. This stuff is awesome! I use it on my cuticles, my heels, on the dry patches on my face, as a hand cream and on my elbows. I'm down in my eighth pot now and never go anywhere without it. Best all purpose lotion ever! Plus it smell is divine, like lemon candy!

Have recently become a clean freak and that has taken quite the toll on my cuticles. I love Badger and Burt Bees cuticle creams but I needed something stronger. I tried this and am now on my second tub. This stuff is thick and leaves quite the oil slick so I use it before bed and know wake up with baby smooth cuticles, heels, and elbows. not a big fan of the scent - yes it is lemony but it also has a petroleumy/chemically smell. Not sure what it is.

on 2/17/2012 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love love love!! This stuff has honestly made my nails and cuticles so much healthier from what they were! I have very weak nails that I can actually bend all the way back but after using this every night after my hand cream, my nails are so much stronger and look so much better! It also gets rid of the tiny bits of shredded skin beside my nails which I used to hate and couldn't get rid of! The pot is also so big that I don't think I'll ever run out, but when I do, I'll be marching down to Lush to repurchase! xD

on 2/16/2012 11:51:00 PM

Oh my, this stuff works like a dream.
I've always had extremely dry cuticles and hands that crack and bleed during the winter, and after trying so many products from vaseline to olive oil nothing worked!
So this winter I did some research and found lemony flutter. This saved my skin and cuticles, I spent my winter with baby soft hands. Not a bit of dryness. Also works amazing as a hand mask at night slather it on and wake up to gorgeous hands!!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials