LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 3/18/2012 3:26:00 PM

Where do I even begin. This stuff is awesome! I use it on my cuticles, my heels, on the dry patches on my face, as a hand cream and on my elbows. I'm down in my eighth pot now and never go anywhere without it. Best all purpose lotion ever! Plus it smell is divine, like lemon candy!

Have recently become a clean freak and that has taken quite the toll on my cuticles. I love Badger and Burt Bees cuticle creams but I needed something stronger. I tried this and am now on my second tub. This stuff is thick and leaves quite the oil slick so I use it before bed and know wake up with baby smooth cuticles, heels, and elbows. not a big fan of the scent - yes it is lemony but it also has a petroleumy/chemically smell. Not sure what it is.

on 2/17/2012 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love love love!! This stuff has honestly made my nails and cuticles so much healthier from what they were! I have very weak nails that I can actually bend all the way back but after using this every night after my hand cream, my nails are so much stronger and look so much better! It also gets rid of the tiny bits of shredded skin beside my nails which I used to hate and couldn't get rid of! The pot is also so big that I don't think I'll ever run out, but when I do, I'll be marching down to Lush to repurchase! xD

on 2/16/2012 11:51:00 PM

Oh my, this stuff works like a dream.
I've always had extremely dry cuticles and hands that crack and bleed during the winter, and after trying so many products from vaseline to olive oil nothing worked!
So this winter I did some research and found lemony flutter. This saved my skin and cuticles, I spent my winter with baby soft hands. Not a bit of dryness. Also works amazing as a hand mask at night slather it on and wake up to gorgeous hands!!!!

on 2/6/2012 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Smells strongly of lemon Froot Loops and lemongrass. Too me, anyway. Normally I don't like lemon scents all that much but lately I've been loving them (maybe because it is Summer where I live right now)!

This cuticle butter works wonderfully on my hands (which tend to get dry and peel a bit at the bases of my fingers). The formulation is very rich and silky. It's a thick, whipped consistency and feels a lot like smooth icing that has firmed a bit in the fridge. I almost want to eat it! I like that it doesn't spill everywhere. However, after applying (only very little is needed for the cuticles but a bit more can be applied to elbows and such) there is a slight greasy film. This goes away after a while and the smell is not as strong when you've waited it out (obviously).

Overall, I would definitely buy again due to its effectiveness in helping my dry skin. Although I probably won't have to buy again for a LONG time (at least not until it expires) as a tiny amount goes a long way. This small tub will last me months.

I have always had problem nails they were soft and cracked easily, but now after using lemony flutter along with Essie's Grow stronger my nails are longer and healthier than they have ever been before, i am so happy with this!

on 2/1/2012 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lemony Flutter cuticle butter is a thick, pastel yellow butter that smells like sherbet lemons. It almost melts onto your skin and makes your hands and cuticles feel soft and your nails feel tough. It is a very luxurious product and very effective. A very little goes a long way so even though the size may seem small, it will last for a very, very, very long time! This is a much loved product and I can see why! You won't regret this purchase!

on 1/26/2012 5:23:00 PM

It does do what it says. My cuticles are truly amazing after just a couple of days. I also use it on rough patches like elbows etc and get good results as well. But the smell... Ugh, it is terrible! There is no reason for a product to smell that bad. Someone else said tar, and you know what, they might be right. It's like the smell of new tar on a super hot summers day, overwhelming...

So if you have a bad cold and can't smell, aren't sensitive to fragrance, then go ahead use this product, you will be pleased.

on 1/23/2012 7:31:00 PM

Hate to rain on the parade, but this has a peculiar tar-like scent underlying the lemon that I find unpleasant. It's also quite sticky. I used it up, but wouldn't repurchase. I think that Lush is pretty bad for "greenwashing" its products--I prefer Burts Bees, which only has oils, wax, and lemon scent, this one has parabens. But my one true cuticle love is Nubar Cuticle Care oil.

There are no words for how much I love this stuff. LF smells exactly like fresh lemons. I work in a pretty cuticle unfriendly environment so I need major moisture at the end of the day. This is IT I swear it is a permanent part of my purse. It starts off more solid but melts quickly from your body heat and the tiniest bit goes a long way. Soaks in really quick and is only greasy for a couple of minutes. I can see how the smell would bother some its strong, but give it a try it is definitely worth the money.

Video Reviews & Tutorials