December 21, 2014 | 1460 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Africa Spa Body Salt Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2003 7:59:00 AM More reviews by ataraxia

this really works! my skin really feels lots smoother immediately after using this, but without feeling irritated. my bf's in love with this product thanks to how it makes my skin feel... :P however, it is a tad pricey (in sg) and the packaging sucks! the metal gets all rusty and it's near impossible to close when your hands are all wet and soapy, unless you have superhuman strength or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2003 5:39:00 AM More reviews by 405hung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my staples!! My friend urged me to give it a try and I fall in love with this wonderful product after I first time use!! You can feel your skin texture is instantly improved after you rob gently and rise it off with lukewarm water ( I actually done this experiment on my dad's hand--damn! it works!!)You REALLY, REALLY have to give it try. Note:
my mom said it is even works better after having a sauna.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 8:40:00 AM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

comes in a cool jar and smells great. works well too. and doesn't turn anything orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2003 9:00:00 PM More reviews by reneelee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really hate it when the metal on the glass tub gets rusty! anyhow, its my fave body scrub coz of the lovely smell and texture. the grains are not too tough on the skin and this scrub also has moisturizing properties...and again, i love the smell as it lingers on for sometime after the shower! yummy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2002 3:10:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried Origins's salt scrub, and a few other variations on the salt/sugar scrub and this product, is, by far, the best. The shea butter is what makes the difference. The shea butter provides a much more penetrating and healing moisturizing following the salt exfoliation. I get my exfoliating gloves on, and scoop out some of this and rub on in the shower. Result: magically soft, smooth moisturized skin. Fabulous before shaving your underarms or legs. I use this about once a week. I'm really going to have to rethink my previous snark about The Body Shop because as long as they keep this line going, (which they probably will because I understand it's a good seller,) then I'll still be a Body Shop Customer. One problem: if ONLY it were in a plastic tub that's safer for the shower and lighter too! Still - I love this product and recommend it over EVERY other salt or sugar scrub product out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2002 3:01:00 AM More reviews by poudergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff smells AWESOME!! It leaves my skin soft and with a hint of fragrance-really good product from The Body Shop. :)