January 31, 2015 | 1976 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse (Multipurpose dry oil)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by xixiy

I got a sample of this from a Shopper's grand opening. Can't say much about long-term usage, but I used it and it's made my skin very soft. Scent is a personal preference, so no comment. The only issue I had with this is that it made my hair feel like it hasn't been washed for a week. Yuck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

I went to the drugstore today to get a night creme and got Aroma-Vaillance based on MUA reviews (will review later). I was glad to finaly be able to try this oil. Happy I didn't buy it. It is very moisturizing and non greasy but the smell on me is horrible. Too woodsy and weird on my skin. That's why I gave it a 2. Even after 2 hours and washing my arm I can still smell it. I will likely go for René Garraud wich is very similar but with a citrussy smell and about $15 less.
Edit: I ended up getting a large sample of this in a GWP & must say that it totally grew on me. LOVE IT! So yes! I will purshase the full size!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by nd1282

I love this product! Smells wonderful, absorbs like a dream, and is moisturizing without being greasy. The price point annoys me- $44.00 is quite a bit for 3.3 oz of oil- but it works so well, I can justify it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Marianthoula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty useless to me. I kept reading about the "divine scent" and I was soooo disappointed at this cheap, chemical, overpowering "bleh". The actual product was not much better, either.
---Body (normal skin): OK it got quite softer after application, but there was no sort of "nourishment". Skip it for a couple of showers, and my skin was like I never used it before. Shouldn' it improve my skin, even a little?
---Hair (normal hair): Yuck!!! I used the tiniest amount, it made my hair gorgeously soft for -like- half a day, and then they were like I poured a glass of oil on them. Disgusting!
--- Face (Combination): Same as body. And, God, the smell!!!
Overall: I give it 2 because it did make my skin and hair softer upon application. I am not going to repurchase, though. Useless and ridiculously overpriced (30 Euro? Come on!!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Spookz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this. i use it after showering on my body and it smells amazing and keeps my skin hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Lovely multi purpose dry oil! I use it on my body after showering, and it keeps my (pregnant) skin in good condition! Also use it on my hair and face, when they need some extra care in winter. The fragrance is pretty strong, luckily I really love it :)! I use D&G The One on top of it, and it is the perfect fragrant combo! As mentioned by many before me, it is very expensive though, small 50ml bottle costs about 20 euro's, and it is not easy to get hold of here in Holland. I end up buying it in France when we visit my parents-in-law in their summerhouse, it's cheaper, and almost every pharmacie sells it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this oil as a sample from an international swap. I am completely in love with it. I have been using a small 30ml sample size for over 2 months and it is barely half gone.
It is expensive but you only need a 2 drops for face and neck and one for the ends of your hair. That said the bottle will last you forever so I think it is a far better value for the amount of uses verses a creme.
I love packaging in the spray bottle since one spritz will do it all. I usually put it into my hands for my face and then into the ends of my hair.
My skin is normal.combo no breakouts and very fair with freckles. This is a ultimate moisturizer and especially since i live in a very cold, snowy place. It makes my face feel soft and moisturizer. I would not use it under makeup since it is oil.
I am not using it under my eye but do wish they would make something for that area like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by dezzilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is fantastic! it smells great, left my skin soft and supple. i use it after shower and apply lotion after that. i rub a bit of it on my hair too and my hair feels soft and doese't tangle as much as it did before. nice alternative to silicones! i don't dare using it on my face, however. the scent is too strong and i'm not sure if it will break out my skin. i read the ingredient list and see a lot of chemicals in there. i'd try josie's argan oil on my face but not this one. love the bottle. very cute and small. it is perfect as the stand alone moisturizer when i'm taking a trip. no need to bring body lotion or hair serum. wish i could take it with me on the airplane though! my skin gets really dry when i'm flying.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by despoina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to agree with the reviewer below.I only buy this because of the fine smell.Here in Greece for a 50ml bottle i spent 18 euro.I normally use it on my face,i would like this oil to give me a nice glow or a dewy finish with my make up-i had these kind of things when bought it-maybe my mistake for asking too much.But nothing happened.I really do not feel my combination skin on my face moisturised,and that should not happen since we are discussing about an oil,i suppose...i mean oils are supposed to be rich in moisturising factors...I tried it also on my body,nothing again.I feel nice when i use it,i really like the appearance of the bottle and the smell,but for me gives zero actuall results.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2010 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Pinksatin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep on buying this product only for its fragrance, it smells lovely... Well its price in France is not very high. It's drugstore product.
I use it also to give a glow to my legs, but hydration quality is not enough, it lasts not very longer, but baby oil is better..
You may use others products with better results.
(it has no conservatives they say, I think it may be real, I have forgotten a bottle half used in my closet, it was spoiled!)