December 19, 2014 | 1466 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse (Multipurpose dry oil)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by nd1282

I love this product! Smells wonderful, absorbs like a dream, and is moisturizing without being greasy. The price point annoys me- $44.00 is quite a bit for 3.3 oz of oil- but it works so well, I can justify it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Marianthoula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty useless to me. I kept reading about the "divine scent" and I was soooo disappointed at this cheap, chemical, overpowering "bleh". The actual product was not much better, either.
---Body (normal skin): OK it got quite softer after application, but there was no sort of "nourishment". Skip it for a couple of showers, and my skin was like I never used it before. Shouldn' it improve my skin, even a little?
---Hair (normal hair): Yuck!!! I used the tiniest amount, it made my hair gorgeously soft for -like- half a day, and then they were like I poured a glass of oil on them. Disgusting!
--- Face (Combination): Same as body. And, God, the smell!!!
Overall: I give it 2 because it did make my skin and hair softer upon application. I am not going to repurchase, though. Useless and ridiculously overpriced (30 Euro? Come on!!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Spookz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this. i use it after showering on my body and it smells amazing and keeps my skin hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Lovely multi purpose dry oil! I use it on my body after showering, and it keeps my (pregnant) skin in good condition! Also use it on my hair and face, when they need some extra care in winter. The fragrance is pretty strong, luckily I really love it :)! I use D&G The One on top of it, and it is the perfect fragrant combo! As mentioned by many before me, it is very expensive though, small 50ml bottle costs about 20 euro's, and it is not easy to get hold of here in Holland. I end up buying it in France when we visit my parents-in-law in their summerhouse, it's cheaper, and almost every pharmacie sells it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this oil as a sample from an international swap. I am completely in love with it. I have been using a small 30ml sample size for over 2 months and it is barely half gone.
It is expensive but you only need a 2 drops for face and neck and one for the ends of your hair. That said the bottle will last you forever so I think it is a far better value for the amount of uses verses a creme.
I love packaging in the spray bottle since one spritz will do it all. I usually put it into my hands for my face and then into the ends of my hair.
My skin is normal.combo no breakouts and very fair with freckles. This is a ultimate moisturizer and especially since i live in a very cold, snowy place. It makes my face feel soft and moisturizer. I would not use it under makeup since it is oil.
I am not using it under my eye but do wish they would make something for that area like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by dezzilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is fantastic! it smells great, left my skin soft and supple. i use it after shower and apply lotion after that. i rub a bit of it on my hair too and my hair feels soft and doese't tangle as much as it did before. nice alternative to silicones! i don't dare using it on my face, however. the scent is too strong and i'm not sure if it will break out my skin. i read the ingredient list and see a lot of chemicals in there. i'd try josie's argan oil on my face but not this one. love the bottle. very cute and small. it is perfect as the stand alone moisturizer when i'm taking a trip. no need to bring body lotion or hair serum. wish i could take it with me on the airplane though! my skin gets really dry when i'm flying.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by despoina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to agree with the reviewer below.I only buy this because of the fine smell.Here in Greece for a 50ml bottle i spent 18 euro.I normally use it on my face,i would like this oil to give me a nice glow or a dewy finish with my make up-i had these kind of things when bought it-maybe my mistake for asking too much.But nothing happened.I really do not feel my combination skin on my face moisturised,and that should not happen since we are discussing about an oil,i suppose...i mean oils are supposed to be rich in moisturising factors...I tried it also on my body,nothing again.I feel nice when i use it,i really like the appearance of the bottle and the smell,but for me gives zero actuall results.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2010 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Pinksatin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep on buying this product only for its fragrance, it smells lovely... Well its price in France is not very high. It's drugstore product.
I use it also to give a glow to my legs, but hydration quality is not enough, it lasts not very longer, but baby oil is better..
You may use others products with better results.
(it has no conservatives they say, I think it may be real, I have forgotten a bottle half used in my closet, it was spoiled!)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by moodycow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product but very expensive. You can get for 9.99 sanctuary shimmering body oil which I cannot tell the difference between the two.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by iliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG product! My pharmacist recommended i should use it to calm down my skin after having a major break out from using some Clinique products(soap for oily skin and Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel). I was like "Oil? On my combo skin? Do you hate me?" lol. Anyway, I did buy it in the end. He was right! After 1 month of use my skin feels unbelievable soft, it's more radiant than ever, didn't clog my pores and i don't break out any more! I also use it as treatment on my hair and works great there too! My hair are super soft, they glow and i got rid of those dry ends that were giving me a headache! Finally, i use it as body moisturiser aswell and yeah...it's awsome! Not greasy at all, absorbs fast, transforms skin, smells great and seems to last forever(i've been using it on face+body+hair on a daily basis for a month and i still have 3/4 of bottle full!). Bought the 100ml bottle for 35Euro(that is 44usd for 3.3oz), will definately repurchase and tomorrow i'll buy the shimmer version cause i've heard it rocks with tanned skin!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No