August 20, 2014 | 1031 users online

Mascara - Tarte - Lights Camera Lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by LilMiissSinshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this last time I was shopping at Sephora and to be honest I wasn't overly impressed with it. I didn't think it did a lot of what it said it would do, (curl lashes, extend) however, with that said it is decent for the days you are looking for a more natural look or are in a hurry and don't have time to do full eye makeup.

For the high price point, I don't think it is worth the money though, since it doesn't do what it says it does and there are tons of options out there if you are looking for a more natural look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I did not really like this mascara. It does not lengthen as much as I would like and I do not believe that it curls lashes. It is okay if you want a more natural look, but I think it is too expensive for what it offers. You need a primer with this product to get any drama. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by ms_kevala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm happy with this product. It holds curl well, separates, lengthens, doesn't run, doesn't clump, doesn't flake. Unlike others, I haven't had any trouble with the stuff drying out too quickly -- I've been using my current tube for about 3 months and it doesn't seem noticeably drier than it used to be.

Also, Tarte doesn't test on animals, which is important to me.

But I'm not so sure about the packaging or brush. I always get way to much on the brush and need to scrape it off before application or else it gets everywhere around my eyes. And the faux-croc purple packaging makes the tube huge and childish-looking...totally impractical.

Overall, though, this is a really nice product and I can get over the brush and the silly package.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by kimliddle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nothing special and expensive for what it is

It also dried out very quickly

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this product so badly because it looks amazing when you first put it on. However even an hour in it starts to flake, oh and the fact that it irritates my eyes is also a major downfall. I ended up washing it off half way through my day because it make my eyes so red. I love tarte but wow...no thank you I will be avoiding this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an ok mascara but I don't get all the hype about it. It didn't lengthen or thicken my lashes but it didn't leave clumps which is a plus. I plan on trying something different when I run out of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by PrincessVela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a love-hate relationship with this, so let's start with the positives.

Pros:
-buildable, can look natural, or layered to look more dramatic without clumping
-good staying power
-holds a curl

Cons:
-dries out pretty fast. Not sure if this is the mascara itself or because of...
-crappy packaging. Yes, at first the faux purple crocodile thing is cute, but has anyone else noticed that the tube breaks very easily? I have had 3 tubes crack near the top, resulting in a mascara volcano. Maybe I'm just tightening the cap too hard. I don't know my own strength, I guess.

I keep going back to this one though...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by broadwaybeauty17

This is definitely my favorite mascara! I have gone through two tubes and am still in love.
I first purchased this looking for an alternative to the Smashbox Full Exposure mascara, and I was so attracted to the packaging and had heard raves from others.
This mascara is amazing, it goes on so so smoothly but gives u the plumpest lashes imaginable. It does not clump at all, but makes your lashes fully coated, flurry, and seperated. Two coats of this stuff makes your lashes bigger than ever and I get compliments every day that I wear this mascara. Definitely purchasing for the rest of my life!!
The price is really not that bad for this wonderful product. Only teeny weeny downside is that it dries out a bit more quickly than most other mascaras do.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by msponn10

Love this product ! I got this as a sample from purchasing the tarte eyelash curler (which I love), and i noticed a huge difference in my lashes...Made them So much longer and they stay up! Does wonders for my flimsy and short asian lashes. Doesn't smear either. Downside is the price :/

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this as a sample. It's nice if you like really natural looking lashes, but I like mine to look big and dramatic lol so this is not something I would repurchase