November 26, 2014 | 1606 users online

Mascara - Tarte - Lights Camera Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by BeautyJunkie1130

This mascara is perfect for an everyday eye look. It gives your lashes a very natural thickness and some length, but does not make them look over-done or super voluptuous. The quality of this product is amazing, absolutely no clumps or flaking, the color is very black and it gives me that full natural lashes appearance. I've had this for several months and it has yet to dry out, so the price of this mascara is worth it. I will definitely be repurchasing this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

It's okay... It gives lashes a natural look and it doesn't smudge but I wasn't very impressed. I definitely wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by leighcameron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite mascara to date. I love that it does NOT flake yet it is still easy to get off. I am also kinda a sucker for how unique the package is :) It is somewhat of a dryer formula which I personally prefer. I am always so sad when it drys up/runs out. I do wish it was a little more affordable but you really get what you pay for with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by indianagirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My favorite everyday mascara. It gives a quick, natural look that holds curl and does not clump. Nothing dramatic or really volumizing, but enough to make my lashes look better. Doesn't flake or smudge on me, and comes off easily with my face wash. Also, no loss of lashes, and they feel soft even with it on. Not a huge fan of the packaging, and I prefer to use the sample tubes if I can find them, since it seems to dry out before I can use an entire tube of the full size. The price is a little much, especially if it dries out before I can finish it. Have repurchased, just because it is so easy and quick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by BlueBabyDoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample size using my sephora beauty insider points. I was skeptical about it at first because I've always stood by the fact that more costly does NOT equal better quality. Especially for things like eyeliner and mascara. But in this case, this mascara is worth the price.

Quick take:
Pros
-adds length AND some volume
-super black
-the bristles actually comb through my lashes, rather than brushing the freaking outside with no separation
- layers quite nicely (dont let it try between coats) on its own and with other mascaras
-no flakes

Cons
NONE :D

I've been using this for almost 2 weeks now and it hasn't failed on me so far. I'm quite sure I will be buying this when my mini runs out. Normally I pass on high end mascara right off the bat, but I think I might be skipping the drugstore ones from now on. LOL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this mascara!!! I rank it my HG mascara with a regular brush wand. It's a little on the dry side so it holds a curl well & doesn't flake or smudge. It works great in conjunction with Tarte's lash primer in the white, squared tube. It's easily removable with my DIY eyelash remover- water/baby oil/baby shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Llbrew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love! Love! Love! This is by far the best mascara I have found. I have tried many and given away many. This lengthens and gives volume in one coat without clumping. You have to be a bit more careful with multiple coats to avoid clumping but its still waaaay better than any other I have found. Packaging...eh, It could be a bit less cheesy but with this great of a product, who cares?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by JasmineBloom

My favorite mascara! :) Goes on great, looks amazing, doesn't clump easily (despite many coats) super worth the money. I liked it better than the Benefits Theyre Real mascara, mostly because the applicator felt so much nicer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

I adore this mascara! I think it holds a curl nicely (I use an eyelash curler before applying), gives your lashes volume and length, makes your lashes look soft, and it doesn't smudge or flake! I prefer most high end mascaras over drugstore mascaras because I think they hold curl better. This mascara is one of my favorites! Would highly recommend! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I go between loving and hating Tarte products. I love the blushes, hate the eye shadows. So I was kind of unsure what category this mascara was going to fall into. I have fine lashes and this was not much help for me. The first few times I used I was like wow this is horrible. I kept with it and sometimes it looked pretty good. The problem is some days it looked good and others days it looked like I did not even try with applying my mascara. I am not quite sure why, but this for me was an ok mascara. It was not ever something amazing and I do not believe the claims of how much volume it gives you. I would not purchase.