Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well lets start with the good

Good: Smells great, simple bottle thats sturdy and pretty. Not too greasy feeling.

Bad: This is a moisturizer? Really? my face feels nothing different afterwards and it is antioxidant so i decided to give it a try. However i bought the product just because it had SPF and i realize they use the harshest chemicals for sunblock out there. This bottle is full of chemicals that is harmful to your skin.

If you want a sunscreen, get something without octinoxate and get zinc oxide or titanium oxide,

I wont buy this again, however since it wasnt the worst moisturizer i have ever encountered, i gave it a 2

on 1/30/2009 11:13:00 PM

I think this is a nice, basic face moisturizer. It has SPF 15 which is a definite plus, but generally I like at least SPF 30. This has a great, fresh, cucumber scent. It's a little oily after application which I find to be the case with most moisturizers with SPF.

on 11/3/2008 7:42:00 PM

As for that price, this cream not too bad. The antioxidant properties made me to try one jar when it lunch to the market. It last for around three months and I did not repurchase it. It gave me dry patch and not really good for my skin.

on 10/25/2008 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I've bought this twice (which says a lot since I don't re buy most of the stuff I try). I think this works fine. It has spf. it doesn't stink or feel gross. it moisturizes well enough. I don't think reverses any signs of aging, but at least the spf will probably prevent further damage.

on 8/30/2008 5:12:00 PM

I purchased this SPF moisturizer about three months ago. I was very worried for several days because of my breakout prone skin, but no irritations at all. I garden alot in the spring and summer, and no tan on my face. I sometimes wear a hat when it's not to hot. The SA told me to wear the cream at night also, but I thought that was crazy!! I would repurchase it again.
I do think it could be in a better container instead of a jar.

on 8/19/2008 5:08:00 PM

This product has state of the art antioxidants and sun protection in it - but the jar packaging does not keep the antioxidants stable! The only package that does is the lotion for oily skin or the formula with a tint. Be careful not to expect too much from the jar formulas because of this. I personally love the feel and smell of this moisturizer though.

on 7/13/2008 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

little bit to heavy for my combination skin so im not keen good job i had a sample

on 6/22/2008 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I can't believe what this product has done to me. After a few weeks of use, I have even drier skin. Hydro bright is also good to me but not that good comparing to the skincare line from shiseido. Those are my HG now and forever. I have dehydrate/dry/combo/acne-prone skin.

on 5/18/2008 1:59:00 PM

I really lke this product iv spent months lookin for a moisturiser with Spf that hasnt broke me out or died out my skin, its a pleasure to use, love the smell and my skin feels so soft when using it, deinitely will repurchase again not sure how good it would be as a moisturiser in the winter but perfect for d spring/summer!! The only negative is it expensive but it last ages!!

on 4/29/2008 12:15:00 PM

I bought this because I wanted an oil-free moisturiser with an SPF built in. I was using the Clinique DDMG and was completely satisfied with it except for the fact that it didn't have an SPF. This is in a lotion formula rather than a gel and is rather runny. The pump is easy to use but didn't dispense quite enough for me and so I needed another half pump which is rather annoying and hard to get right. It smells of cucumber and so is nice and cooling and refreshing. Because I use benzoyl peroxide to treat my acne some areas of my skin can be a little drier and this could not cope with hydrating any drier areas. For 30 UK pounds you get very little for your money also. I think this would be good for people with oily skin all over in the summertime. It does not help people with any combination skin however.

Popular Moisturizers