Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

on 10/25/2008 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I've bought this twice (which says a lot since I don't re buy most of the stuff I try). I think this works fine. It has spf. it doesn't stink or feel gross. it moisturizes well enough. I don't think reverses any signs of aging, but at least the spf will probably prevent further damage.

on 8/30/2008 5:12:00 PM

I purchased this SPF moisturizer about three months ago. I was very worried for several days because of my breakout prone skin, but no irritations at all. I garden alot in the spring and summer, and no tan on my face. I sometimes wear a hat when it's not to hot. The SA told me to wear the cream at night also, but I thought that was crazy!! I would repurchase it again.
I do think it could be in a better container instead of a jar.

on 8/19/2008 5:08:00 PM

This product has state of the art antioxidants and sun protection in it - but the jar packaging does not keep the antioxidants stable! The only package that does is the lotion for oily skin or the formula with a tint. Be careful not to expect too much from the jar formulas because of this. I personally love the feel and smell of this moisturizer though.

on 7/13/2008 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

little bit to heavy for my combination skin so im not keen good job i had a sample

on 6/22/2008 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I can't believe what this product has done to me. After a few weeks of use, I have even drier skin. Hydro bright is also good to me but not that good comparing to the skincare line from shiseido. Those are my HG now and forever. I have dehydrate/dry/combo/acne-prone skin.

on 5/18/2008 1:59:00 PM

I really lke this product iv spent months lookin for a moisturiser with Spf that hasnt broke me out or died out my skin, its a pleasure to use, love the smell and my skin feels so soft when using it, deinitely will repurchase again not sure how good it would be as a moisturiser in the winter but perfect for d spring/summer!! The only negative is it expensive but it last ages!!

on 4/29/2008 12:15:00 PM

I bought this because I wanted an oil-free moisturiser with an SPF built in. I was using the Clinique DDMG and was completely satisfied with it except for the fact that it didn't have an SPF. This is in a lotion formula rather than a gel and is rather runny. The pump is easy to use but didn't dispense quite enough for me and so I needed another half pump which is rather annoying and hard to get right. It smells of cucumber and so is nice and cooling and refreshing. Because I use benzoyl peroxide to treat my acne some areas of my skin can be a little drier and this could not cope with hydrating any drier areas. For 30 UK pounds you get very little for your money also. I think this would be good for people with oily skin all over in the summertime. It does not help people with any combination skin however.

on 4/28/2008 11:49:00 AM

This is the best SPF moisturizer I've ever used. I used to use Oil of Olay Complete, but found that it wasn't rich enough to quench the drier areas of my face. It has a unique quality of being incredibly rich but also surprisingly light and fresh. The scent is lovely -- it doesn't have the chemically, sunscreen smell that I detect in the other SPF moisturizers I've used. It leaves my skin glowing and is the perfect makeup base. It also makes me feel good that this one product includes so much: SPF protection, antioxidant protection, moisturizer, and excellent scent.

on 3/23/2008 4:16:00 PM

I love this product. I do find that I have to switch types depending on the season. In winter I use dry skin formula and in summer I use the combination. I love the smell, the ways it feels on my skin, even the beautiful packaging. It makes me feel luxurious just putting it on every morning.

on 3/22/2008 3:54:00 PM

I didn't really have oily skin until I tried this moisturizer. I really liked it in the beginning, and the main reason why I bought it was because it had a SPF. Still it made my skin very oily after a while. It's not a bad moisturizer, but I don't want to recommend it to those who have the same skin type as me.