October 2, 2014 | 1021 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Scarlettina

I bought this because I wanted an oil-free moisturiser with an SPF built in. I was using the Clinique DDMG and was completely satisfied with it except for the fact that it didn't have an SPF. This is in a lotion formula rather than a gel and is rather runny. The pump is easy to use but didn't dispense quite enough for me and so I needed another half pump which is rather annoying and hard to get right. It smells of cucumber and so is nice and cooling and refreshing. Because I use benzoyl peroxide to treat my acne some areas of my skin can be a little drier and this could not cope with hydrating any drier areas. For 30 UK pounds you get very little for your money also. I think this would be good for people with oily skin all over in the summertime. It does not help people with any combination skin however.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2008 11:49:00 AM More reviews by LivBrown

This is the best SPF moisturizer I've ever used. I used to use Oil of Olay Complete, but found that it wasn't rich enough to quench the drier areas of my face. It has a unique quality of being incredibly rich but also surprisingly light and fresh. The scent is lovely -- it doesn't have the chemically, sunscreen smell that I detect in the other SPF moisturizers I've used. It leaves my skin glowing and is the perfect makeup base. It also makes me feel good that this one product includes so much: SPF protection, antioxidant protection, moisturizer, and excellent scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 4:16:00 PM More reviews by littlecor

I love this product. I do find that I have to switch types depending on the season. In winter I use dry skin formula and in summer I use the combination. I love the smell, the ways it feels on my skin, even the beautiful packaging. It makes me feel luxurious just putting it on every morning.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by NaNa17

I didn't really have oily skin until I tried this moisturizer. I really liked it in the beginning, and the main reason why I bought it was because it had a SPF. Still it made my skin very oily after a while. It's not a bad moisturizer, but I don't want to recommend it to those who have the same skin type as me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2008 12:28:00 PM More reviews by ljungblad

I like this cream alot. It smells very nice, clean and fresh and it easily absorbs into the skin.
It doesnt leave the skin sticky, it sinks in very well. The skin feels soft and nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by fpih

My skin is combination that gets drier during winter. This lotion worked ok for me (nothing special though) during the autumn when my skin is normal but made me shine a lot during the summer. Too greasy for a lotion I'm afraid.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by pecos1991

I have had such a hard time finding a moisturizer that does not cause me to break out. I have roscea w/ sensitive combination skin and a T-Zone full of blackheads if I don't follow my strict routine of cleansing, salicylic acid 2 % (no alcohol), & finecea twice daily. The DayWear Plus SPF 15 Lotion is the only moisturizer or sunscreen product I have found that works w/o break outs after a full 10 HR work day, wearing makeup.
The DayWear Plus SPF 15 is a miracle for me b/c I get a moisturizer and a sunscreen in ONE product. The price is a bit high but I usually buy when they give the free gifts, so I have extra small gifts to give at B-days & X-mas. I give up on trying to use 2 diff products b/c I will break out.
DayWear Plus Cream SPF15 for combo skin works for me in the winter or at nite.
DayWear Plus SPF 30 causes breakouts for me.

I tried Aveeno, Purpose, EL Hydration, EL Idealist, EL Perfectionist, Clarins--nothing is really made for oily skin, Lancome- also nothing for oily skin, Neutrogena- only 1 sunscreen is o.k. can't use it w/ makeup, Kinerase, Clinique, Orgins, Cosmedicine, Juice Beauty, Prescriptives, Cellex-C, Skinceuticals, Perricone, Philosophy( the entire regime wash to treat--It was the worse of them all), Jansen-Beckett- blackhead nightmare, Eucirin calming lotions & SPF-maybe for dry skin, DDF-ultra lite, Dermologica, & yes the list goes on.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by MaleficentFoxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this yesterday and I used it last night and I have to say I'm very impressed. I have the lotion spf 15 for oily skin. I dont have oily skin, but I like the consistency of the product. Its lite and goes on smooth and sinks in pretty quickly. Now tomorrow I'm going to try my Advanced Night Repair. I bought that at the same time yesterday. As far as I can tell for now this is a definite repurchase for me. I'll update of course if I change my tune.

(oh and no breakouts from this new lotion which is awesome)

UPDATE: 1/2/2008
I've returned this to the EL counter & exchanged it for the Lotion for Norm/Combo skin. This one isnt Mosit. enough. I have to apply it twice during the day (once in the morning & one other time) and that can get expensive esp. if it is used at night over the ANR. Its a great product and I'd recommend it to any one wanting light coverage. Maybe I'll try it again during the summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2007 11:12:00 PM More reviews by faramita

This is a typical EL cream moisturizer: not well balanced between oil and water, a little bit oily, but does not keep skin moisturized. My skin feels dry and oily after using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2007 2:21:00 PM More reviews by cassandrajane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This used to be my favorite moisturizer! I still like it, but I am always trying out new things. This one has a nice scent and makes my skin soft and lasts all day. And the price is good for the quality.