Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer

3.5

on 8/30/2009 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this concealer for undereye circles! It doesn't crease once I set with powder. The color isn't too yellow for my cool-toned skin either.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used this concealer for years now and it doesn't disappoint. I use the Mod. Fair and it covers my dark circles flawlessly and the redness around my nose. It does a great job of covering pimples and the red marks leftover from previous zits. It doesn't settle into fine lines and stays fresh looking all day. I'll continue to use this forever!

on 7/11/2009 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A generally okay concealer good for on the go.

on 5/9/2009 3:52:00 PM

I like this product! It is buildable and it covers undereye circles well.

on 3/29/2009 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This was an ok concealer. I don't even have wrinkles but this was the only concealer that "matched" my skin. But it doesn't really. I'm glad I switched to MAC.

on 3/2/2009 3:58:00 PM

While I like the coverage of this product - creamy texture that stays put, it should not be called line smoothing. I have some tiny lines under my eyes, and the concealer seems to make them more noticable. Then again, I am not sure if any concealer can really smooth out lines in the skin.

on 3/1/2009 3:36:00 PM

This is a great under-eye concealer. Doesn't settle into fine lines too much and dries to a nice, matte finish. Very buildable. I have it in Medium Beige, which is perfect for my NC20'ish skin. It's got great yellow undertones and doesn't give that fake too-light look. I wear it under Almost Powder m/u in Light and they work very well together. I've used it to cover pimples, too, but I prefer the Acne Solutions concealing stick for that. Overall I would highly recommend this concealer! I like it better than Lancome Effacernes, which is what I was using before this.

on 2/23/2009 3:25:00 PM

I have dark under eye circles and this concealer covers them quite well. Application is easy with the wand and then smoothing it over with fingertips. If applied thinly this is a good product. I did try to get a bit better coverage by applying a thicker layer, but by the end of the day it had collected into creases under my eyes. Not my favorite, but good enough.

on 1/27/2009 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG concealer! I have tried so many others and I just keep coming back. I use it for my blemishes and an area where I shave some unwanted hair (don't ask). It does the best job concealing of anything I've used and blends well.

on 1/20/2009 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Yes! Finally my search for a good concealer is over. All I wanted was to find an affordable concealer that won't break me out, change colour and does the job covering my flaws. This does all of the above. Goodbye expensive, overrated concealers.