January 29, 2015 | 1770 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by JoJoMonster

I love this stuff! It really cleanses my normal/dry, sensitive skin! I use this in the morning, and the skin brightening exfoliator at night, and they have cleared up my skin! It took a few uses, but now my skin is glowing and pretty much acne free! I think this is a really good buy for someone who wants something that will clean their skin without any irritation. I love the way it feels on my skin, and my skin really looks clean and refreshed after I wash it off.
This product also helped get rid of redness I had around my nose and didn't dry out my skin at all. I really think you should try this product if you want something to help your skin whether you have a rash, or acne, or dryness! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by glitters1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this!!!! I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all. It cleanses it without making it go CRAZY! I have been using this twice a day and it is soooo great. I also love how "foamy" it gets! It makes it easier, more efficient, and faster to wash my face. It smells like oatmeal which I am fine with. I love it! I finally think I found a face wash that works for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by arabellaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great great great product! Compared to the Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser, I find that this product really cleanses my face well and does not affect my sensitive skin. I also love it when I apply the foam on my face. Overall, it cleanses my skin well, keeps it moisturised and so I will definitely buy more in the future :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by arizonababyboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this cleanser. I have combo skin that tends to sting and get reddish especially during the winter months. I was spending the night over at my in-laws house and my MIL let me use her Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser. My skin felt great and I was shocked at how awesome it was at removing my makeup. I bought some for myself and have been using it ever since, I'm even considering trashing all the other cleansers I have tried, and I rarely will throw away unused product, but hey, if you found something that works better than the rest AND is way cheaper (got it BOGO 1/2 off too!) then why mess with the rest? I am so happy I don't have to wear foundation to cover my redness anymore. My skin has cleared up, no more redness, itchiness, complexion is more even toned, yep, I have found my HG face cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by yallagabig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I have been using it in conjunction with First Aid Beauty's Anti-Redness Serum (which also contains feverfew) and have had great results in toning down (if not entirely eliminating) my facial redness. My skin is very oily, and I have always loved the consistency of foaming cleansers. This cleanser does not disappoint - because it's so foamy, two pumps gets rid of all my makeup and oil very easily without leaving a trace left behind. Its foam is powerful at breaking down makeup and oil, but it's also very gentle. My skin never feels dry or tight, and definitely is SIGNIFICANTLY less red (and gets red a lot less frequently/intensely) than before I started using this cleanser! I noticed that because I switched to this from an SA cleanser, I do have to exfoliate more regularly. Once or twice a week I exfoliate with Neutrogena's Clear Pore scrub (with benzoyl peroxide) and that helps tremendously with controlling oil and sloughing off dead skin. I find that that scrub combined with twice-daily use of this cleanser and nightly use of the FAB serum has COMPLETELY overhauled my red, oily, dull skin and made it reasonable to look at (haha).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by caitlinannexoxo

I bought this cleanser after I had a terrible allergic reaction to DHC's washing powder. This foam cleanser is so gentle and rinses clean with no residue. I love how it's soap and fragrance free. It was about $5. Loveee it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by YoshiAna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this cleanser after exfoliating my skin and it works wonders. I have very sensitive skin which is also dry and this cleanser doesn't irritate it and does in fact calm it. I'm currently on my third tube and would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by PinkCarnations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My skin had gotten so dry that it was breaking out and irritated. I stopped using my Clarisonic and switched from my Cetaphil oily skin cleaser to this. Right away my face look and felt a lot better. The breakouts stopped and the dryness went away. I don't wear foundation or cover up, but it does remove all of my blush. I use an eye make up remover prior to washing my wash so it seems to do a nice job of cleaning up any remaining traces of eye liner. Overall, I really like this. my skin doesn't feel dry or tight after I use it and the softness has returned to my face again. All without breaking me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by cathyz123

this is a great cleanser - it lathers/foams really nicely, is gentle on my skin, leaves me skin looking clean and clear without drying out my skin. would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

My HG daily cleanser. Thank god for this stuff. I use it all year long. Cleans my face without making it dry. Perfect for all the whole year! It doesn't break me out, and doesn't break the bank. Love!