August 30, 2014 | 987 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is beautiful. It looks very bright in the pan. I really was not into it, but more and more I found corals working on me. This has to put on deftly, but it is so smooth and soft that it is easy. Why NARS is worth the money, as it glides on and has such a subtle shimmer and splash of color. Goes on even. There are many dupes but if you aren't very expert at applying the effect won't be the same. This would last me forever. I am not sure it's a universal shade. I don't think orangey is for all skin types. I had read that peachy colors are better if you are red. That got me trying more and I was really happy with this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

This looked way too unnatural on my skin. It pulled very red and it had tons of glitter which was not flattering at all. It looked as if i was 'trying to hard to impress', so yes, not flattering for everyday to work. It also became blotchy as the day went on. Not impressed with this blush. Too bad because I really wanted to love it beacuse of all the hype.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful color BUT - made my skin horrible. Most blushes contain bismuth oxychloride, including Nars that break me out. I got black clogged pores on my face after just one time of use (Sales person at Sephora applied lots of blush on my cheeks, forehead and jaw). My skin got back to normal after one week.
I also hate Nars rubbery packaging that gets dirty very fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by DinaBear1999

This just doesn't work for me. Its just to shimmery and I feel like it doesn't apply well. The color on me looks orangey for some reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

HG blush. I reach for it almost every day. I will repurchase again and again. I don't know where this product has been all my live. Looks so natural and gorgeous!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by LABeautyGal

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HORRIBLE INGREDIENTS. I would not buy this product again. It is overrated. Too much shimmer and not enough pigmentation for my (olive) skin tone. I cannot believe they charge so much for such crappy ingredients. I'll stick to Tarte blush - less $ and clean ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by frenchyfresh

I have used this blush for YEARS. I keep going back to it. I generally wear it during the spring and summer months for a healthy, sunny glow (use another NARS blush in the winter!). I am fair skinned with strawberry hair, and it looks great on me whether I am coming out of my winter whiteness or when I have a nice tan. My best friend who is Filipino uses it as well and it looks great on her too! So I really believe this is a product for all skin tones and types.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by shi1

I've heard about this blush for years and years and I never jumped on the bandwagon. It simply looked way too shiny and glittery for my taste. I tend to go for really natural looking makeup, and generally tended to stay away from shimmery things. I finally tried this after getting it with my NARS 500 points perk at Sephora and I have to admit that its actually quite nice. It's a shimmery peachy pink color, and when swatched, it looks really glittery. However, with a light hand it doesn't read glittery on the skin and is ok for daytime. Instead it gently illluminates and highlights, giving more dimension to the face. Its definitely more glittery than something like Giorgio Armani's blushes which have less shimmer and is foolproof to apply. I love NARS packaging so no complaints there.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by mudra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The reviews say that supposedly this is the universally flattering blush that looks good on everyone, right? I bought it based on that and wore it consistently every day for over a year. I don't remember why I stopped wearing it - cost, perhaps. Now when I look back at pictures of myself from when I was wearing Nars Orgasm blush I can see that I looked totally clownish. I was wearing it on the day I got my last drivers license picture taken and more than one person has (incorrectly) guessed that I had a fever that day. To be sure, I am exceptionally pale - I usually use the lightest or second-lightest shade of foundation - so maybe it was just too much for me or I was applying it too heavily.

In all fairness, the coverage was excellent and it didn't wear off all day. Unfortunately for me, that just meant that I still looked every bit as much like a clown at 9 pm as I did when I put it on in the morning! I only wish that someone had the heart to tell me back then "yo, you look like you have a fever" so I could've switched blush colors. It is NOT universally flattering like they tell you, especially if you're pale.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by kinamorata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first got into makeup, I remember eyeing Orgasm, swatching it and scoffing at the glittery mess on the back of my hand. Then 2012 happened and Sephora created their Superstars kit and it included a full size blush ($32 CAD for 0.16oz if purchased individually.) This was the item I was least interested in but I figured I should give it a try. I put some on with a lighthand and looked in the mirror. On my NC30 skintone, it was peachy gorgeous perfection! I was worried the glitter would be too much and that it would accentuate my pores as the day wore on. And it did not!
Fastforward to 2014 and this is my most beloved blush in my collection (currently at 14 blushes btw.) Seriously, I reach for this more times than not, I've neglected my other blushes. Like all the NARS blushes, this is a workhorse. At the end of the day, it looks just as beautiful as it did when I first applied it (no fading even on my combination skin.) I couldn't be happier that this was included in the One Night Stand palette. I don't think I'd ever finish this gem but I'd definitely repurchase. My conclusion is that you will either love it or hate it but you owe it to yourself to at least try it!