July 29, 2014 | 1220 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush. It is the perfect color for my fair skin. It helps cover any redness I might have and gives me a nice, soft flush that can be worn anytime of the year. No wonder there has always been so much buzz about "Orgasm."

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually resisted on this one for awhile, because I had so many dupes...but none of the dupes are exact, and this really is as gorgeous as it's been cracked up to be. I'm NC20, blue-grey eyes and dark brown hair, and this gives me a glowy peachy pink flush with just a hint of shimmer (which I love). Well worth the $$...my only beef is that Nars packaging gets a little sticky after awhile, but I've just started leaving them in their boxes. :D This also works as an eyeshadow. Would repurchase. It's a staple.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by marcy1245

I am on the pale side and I don't think the shimmer works very well on me. I purchased it because of the buzz (guilty!!). If use it with a light hand, it does look okay, but it may be better for warmer skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by marifixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

When I first heard if this, I didn't quite believe that something this amazing could exist. EVERYONE was raving about it, so of course I had to get it.

I think this is a really nice blush. It takes some getting used to, in the beginning it looked all wrong because I used too much. So with a light hand this will look amazing on pretty much everyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

I had to give this a try due to all the buzz about this product. While I do think its a pretty color, the shimmer in it just doesn't work for me. The pigment and payoff of this blush is good. Packaging is simple. I can definitely see why some people love this blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by norehan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Great blush color for warm toned skin or for summer time. However, if you have cool or pale skin, this color is too warm for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandabackpack

Through various gift sets and kits over the years I've collected three of these blushes. However, I'm still using my original Orgasm compact, as the color is concentrated and I only need a little to build up a natural flush. There is a bit of shimmer to it, but certainly nothing to silly for office wear, and the color looks good with my coloring (ivory skin, dark brown hair and eyes, pink undertones). As nice as it is this blush isn't life-changing, and I'm equally happy with numerous less-expensive blushes too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I was in no way blown away by this blush. I didn't find it life changing nor the colour that flattering on my nw13 skin.
It didn't last any longer then other high end blushes really. Plus I find there's a lot of powder fall out which wastes a lot of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by TrinaBee

i've been using this blush all year and I love it! I don't think it's universally flattering because I think on darker skin tones it wouldn't show up to be honest. But on fair skin it really does look so pretty. I don't think the shimmer is too much. I feel like the shimmer also compliments the skin in that is distracts from imperfections on the skin. I don't need to highlight my cheekbones with this either, the shimmer makes my cheeks look more defined and yes it's sheer but that's perfect for every day use. I have the nars deep throat too and that one is good, but this one does a better job of blurring imperfections. If you want a very pretty every day look blush, get this one! I think this blush might not suit everyone tho, like if you're more into looking super natural than this one might not be the best. But if you want to look sexy/cute then this blush is the best in my opinion :D

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by toomuchmakeupxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is great blush. It gives a great natural flush. I'm not huge into blushes, so most of mine are peachy/rosy toned like Orgasm. The price is a little much, but with everyday use, you might have to buy one every six months, which isn't too bad. I think Lasting power is average. Not super great, not awful. I would recommend this for someone who really doesn't like to fuss around with blush too much. It is shimmery, so bear that in mind, but I can use it with combo/slightly oily skin. Packaging is good, I've always loved NARS packaging. It's very classy. Overall this was a great buy for me, and I will definitely repurchase it :)