April 21, 2014 | 1322 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by chRowan73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

NARS Orgasm is a beautiful peachy blush with high shimmer. It's a great color that reminds me of summertime.
The packaging is easy to open, but it collects fingerprints and makeup like a magnet.
I liked this blush, but would not repurchase because it doesn't suit my NW 15 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by oppositeofdog

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

IMPORTANT !! IF YOU ARE INTO NARS BLUSHES, AND WERE ALLERGIC TO THEM !!

First of All::: I have noticed that nobody here has noted the change in the Nars ingredient reformulation. It no longer contains parabens, dimethicone, lanolins and clog poring, comedogenic ingredients. It now has the Exact Same ingredients as MAC blushes, and in the same order.

Some people have noticed a change in the Orgasm blush. In the tone, more pigmented, and they say is darker. I never liked Orgasm, and I also reacted bad to the old formulation. So I will try again with Douceur blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

I love this blush! The only think I don't like about it is that I need more to give color to my skin. And the price! Argh! But I still love it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by w0wa

This blush gets a lot of hype and honestly, I think it totally deserves it. It's the most beautiful peachy pink colour with just the right amount of shimmer, perfect for any kind of makeup look, day or night. And it's very long lasting on my skin (usually blush is the first thing that disappears on me, this one lasts all day). A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Nadia007

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Must have in your collection, it a beautiful shimmery (but over the top shimmer) dark pink, looks gorgeous in photos. When it gets thin in it case it will break and shatter into pieces. Mine has lasted me a over a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by MissLalande

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is a must have!! You just need to apply a tiny amount to get a beautiful natural colour so it last a while. I've had mine for about 5 months now and it's still really full and i use it daily. I highly recommend this blush even if it's a little bit expensive but totally worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a little more than I want to spend, especially considering I love the blush I am using now, but I received this in a swap as a way to test it out. It works very nicely with my very pale skin tone. I usually apply it with my Beauty Blender and I have to be VERY light when I apply it because it can very easily make me look like I have a sunburn! I intend to keep using it because it's a very flattering shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty, pink, coral, shimmery this is a lovely blush that looks good on so many people. If you use it sparingly it is appropriate for the office and if you build the colour it is suitable for night. Have paired this with albatross (gold shimmer) and it looks nice. With nars a little goes a long way. Be careful not to pack it on too thickly on as after a while it can look a bit muddy and patchy (but that's the same with any powder product I think) definitely worth a try of you're a blush junkie (blushie??) If you're in Australia like me and paying FIFTY TO SIXTY DOLLARS for this product test it out first if you can. If you don't like shimmer or gold tones it's not for you. It's been in my weekly rotation for years and still haven't hit pan. Worth searching online to get it cheaper!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by crysta656

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really REALLY wanted to love this blush, but I just didn't. Being quite fair skinned with very pink undertones, this product was just too much colour, even with the sheerest swipe of the brush.
The colour itself is unbelievably gorgeous, a peachy pink with a gold sheen which is really very lovely. The texture to die for. I have found it to feel almost creamy which I really do love as it makes it super easy to blend in.
I felt that on a price scale it is a bit expensive but ONLY because I don't use it all that much. I have no problem paying almost the same prices for my Benefit boxed blushes. So again, I find it expensive but only because I don't use it.
All in all, I find that the blush is absolutely beautiful, highly pigmented and should be a part of your makeup bag if only to find out what it's all about. I wouldn't recommend this to my fair skinned/ fair haired compatriots only due to the fact that it only shows up to it's full potential (in my opinion) with a bit of colour (besides pale and pasty) on your skin.