September 30, 2014 | 1951 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by lusciouslocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! Dumb Blonde shampoo and conditioner are reconstructing for the hair. It can be used on any hair color because it does not have any color depositing pigments in it. The name throws people off at times.... This product is great for anyone with over processed hair or hair that gets regular chemical services. The shampoo is a light yet gooey substance that provides a great lather and the conditioner is much thicker. The conditioner can also be left on the hair for a few minutes because it will work like a treatment. Just be sure that you rinse it out afterward. With continued use your hair will be back to a healthy state in no time!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by maggiebaker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

question should i be scared my friend bought me this a christmas present

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by daniargie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Heavy, sticky and coating, thats all. I will give it one more lippie just cause the smell is lovely.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by adelynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this shampoo on sale that came with another bed head product. It has a mucus-like consistency and is hard to squeeze out of the bottle. It seems like it improves my medium blonde hair, and it definitely keeps it moisturized. I can't use it every shampoo, though, it seems to leave a build-up. I would buy this again if it was on sale, but not full price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by maureen2

I saw this on sale in the liter size so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'd been using Fekkai Tech Coloor forever and needed a change. I am so glad I did! I love the smell of this shampoo but love even more the way it makes my hair feel. It leaves my hair clean but not squeaky clean and so nice and soft. I love how it's not too heavy like other shampoos for color treated hair. I really like this shampoo, as well as the conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2008 9:30:00 PM More reviews by GlitterGirl172

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is bad. I thought I would like it because I really like the Dumb Blonde reconstructer. This smells good but thats its only good quality

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2008 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Milicica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this because it claims to help dry and chemicaly treated hair, and it's for blondes specially, plus the packaging(like in all Tigi products) is super cute, and it smells awesome...well after using it for quite a while, the only thing it is good for is to look nice on the bathroom shelf...
I have curly hair that's very dry on the ends, and I highlight it (my natural color is very dark ash blonde), and this shampoo didn't even help with the highlights not turning yellow, plus it made my hair even drier. There are WAY better shampoos for quarter of the price so I'm definitely not buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2008 5:26:00 AM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a “meh” shampoo for me. Not terribly horrible, but not great and not something I’d repurchase. I have extremely abused bleach blonde hair, so I need a gentle shampoo to minimize dryness and breakage, and is also colour-safe. It deliver on the last point – it didn’t make my colour fade at all. Using this stuff seemed to make my hair feel even drier… not good! It might work better for someone who has less abused hair than mine, but it’s not gentle enough for me. Heavily fragranced – really a personal preference whether you like it or not (I didn’t mind it). I do not recommend this… I do like the Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by frankenstain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I thought Dumb Blonde was for chemically treated and damaged hair. They should change the label this does nothing for damaged hair. It makes it more brittle and tangled. :( I guess it cleans okay. The scent is like pina colada. I got it for $11 at CVS.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2008 9:36:00 PM More reviews by rosie32282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, this is not a horrible shampoo. It smells great (like a fake sweet strawberry) lathers well and rinses clean. I would perhaps buy it again if it wasn't for how expensive it was. I paid $13.00 for a small bottle and on my income that is a lot. I experianced a little build up and really didn't justify spending that much. It doesn't do any better than my 3 dollar Herbal Essences.