TiGi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

3.1

I bought this product because I had bleach blonde hair at the time (something the product claims to be specifically for). I have to say this did NOTHING for my hair except dry it out and make it feel more brittle. I used the Reconstructor afterwards but it just made it worse. The packaging is nice as with all TiGi products, and the smell is gorgeous, it's just a shame about the product inside.

Great smell but a little drying to the hair.

I was surprised to see the low rating this shampoo has....I've been purchasing this one for years now & though I dont use it everyday in the shower, I need to always have it on hand. You only need one pump to shampoo your entire head (maybe 2 for really long hair). It really cleans and doesnt strip color imo. My only gripe is the pump can sometimes get stuck so you hafta manually lift it back up if 2 pump it again. I'm not sure why they did away with the "sports bottle" type top they used to have....much easier i felt. Anyways....go buy this if you color your hair any color...not just blonde:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really liked this shampoo. I'm a serial colourer, and my thick/straight hair bounced right back when I used Dumb Blonde. It moisturizes really well, I sometimes didn't use conditioner after washing, and my hair was still nice. The tropical-candy smell lingers in your hair,and it lathers really well, I usually only used 1-2 pumps to wash my med-long hair.This is one of the cheaper salon shampoos out there, you can find it for around $20-$25 for the big duo with pumps and everything!

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I really like this when my hair is highlighted. It keeps it vibrant. It doesn't matter what color ur hair is, i've been every color. The smell is amazing. But the reconstructor is definitely the star of the pair.

While this product smells AMAZING (just like the hairspray), it is a OK product. I feel like it dries out my hair a little. A little of this shampoo goes a long way though, its very soapy. It cleans well, so therefore it makes my hair a little dry. I love it for the smell only, but not what it does for my hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think this shampoo is great to use after you've had your hair colored. I get mine highlighted and it's always dry for a while afterwards, but using this shampoo for a couple days snaps it right back into shape. I can't use it all the time tho, as it will start to weigh it down. (My hair is on the fine- to- medium side). Plus you have to be careful because it has a lot of protein, and too much protein on your hair can be damaging. So I keep it aside to use after a visit to the salon. I think it smells good!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! Dumb Blonde shampoo and conditioner are reconstructing for the hair. It can be used on any hair color because it does not have any color depositing pigments in it. The name throws people off at times.... This product is great for anyone with over processed hair or hair that gets regular chemical services. The shampoo is a light yet gooey substance that provides a great lather and the conditioner is much thicker. The conditioner can also be left on the hair for a few minutes because it will work like a treatment. Just be sure that you rinse it out afterward. With continued use your hair will be back to a healthy state in no time!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

question should i be scared my friend bought me this a christmas present

Heavy, sticky and coating, thats all. I will give it one more lippie just cause the smell is lovely.