TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 4/14/2013 6:25:00 PM

I love this product! It makes my hair feel and smell amazing. I straighten my hair about every other day and if I dont use this beforehand my hair looks like crap after I straighten it. The only downside is the nozzle I always spray too much at once or it gets all over everything.

on 4/9/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I went through two or three of this product in and thought it was the ultimate product ever. Granted I hated the smell; I can only describe it as a manly plastic smell. Along with the fact that after using another thermal protectant spray that my hair was much more dry and rough then what my hair felt with the other. I decided to discontinue this product in my beauty regimen for ever. Granted I guess itís better then anything, even though there are other products that are around the same price that are better.

on 4/9/2013 10:31:00 PM

I purchased this based on the MUA reviews, and so far I am happy with this purchase. It doesn't have s strong overpowering scent, just a light clean scent, which is nice. It also leaves my hair feeling normal, not too dry, not brittle, and it doesn't leave a sticky film behind. The cost is affordable too...very happy and will repurchase.

on 4/5/2013 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I won't buy any other heat protectants. That is how much I love this.
This heat tamer spray smells great! I can't tell if it's ACTUALLY protecting my hair, but my hair seems fine and still feels healthy. I spray this on dry hair before I use a curling iron and it really helps the curls hold, surprisingly! I didn't use hairspray at all after I curled my hair and it was still pretty curly by the end of the day. Of course, the curls were much looser - but still impressive since my hair is stick straight.
Love love love the spray nozzle on this thing. The mist is so fine and even.
*One warning though: don't spray TOO much into your hair! It will make it feel sticky and gross.
Overall, I love this product and will continue to repurchase :)

on 3/30/2013 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I actually use this product whenever I heat style my hair. I love the smell, and it helps smooth down any frizz I'm experiencing prior to styling. I have used better smelling, better taming heat protectants, but for the cheap price it does get the job done for my hair. it doesn't weight down my ends or cause my roots to get oily. It is a decent product for me, but I'd recommend a few others before TRESemme. I don't like any of their other products really and bought the heat protectant because I was short on cash.

on 3/30/2013 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Though there seems to be some controversy in the reviews, I really like this product. The smell is okay and it leaves my hair soft after I blow dry or flatiron it. The only thing I don't really like is if you spray too much it does feel kind of heavy and sticky, but overall if you spray it lightly all over it works well. I have already went through a bottle and I will be buying another one soon.

on 2/27/2013 4:44:00 PM

Worst heat defencer i ever used in my life. This product is making you hair sticky and greasy, but what else you expect from chep product... Not worth spening any money on it.

on 2/27/2013 12:34:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Wow this product is amazing for my hair!! I straighten/blow dry my hair a lot more than I should, and this stuff is the only reason my hair isn't a complete frizz ball. I spray it on while it's damp, then dry and straighten my hair as usual and my hair is always noticeably shinier, smoother, and just in general looks healthier. I love it!!! It is really inexpensive too, the spray nozzle is really handy. It only takes a few seconds, it is so easy to use! I personally don't like the smell, but that's just my own personal preference and doesn't detract from the product at all. Overall this is an amazing hair product!!

on 2/11/2013 6:53:00 PM

This is my 3 bottle of this spray at first i liked it but i hate the nozzle spray and it makes my hair feel sticky

on 2/8/2013 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This is the only heat protectant that I've ever bought and it will be the only one I'd ever purchase. It's perfect. The only problem I have with this is how it's made. The lid broke off, but it's fine cause I have extra spray bottles lying around so I just put the heat protectant in another spray bottle and it still usable. I highly recommend it if you're looking for one. You can find it in any drugstore and is very affordable!

Video Reviews & Tutorials